• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread 3 - The Continuation

I notice that there is no lost canvas Gemini profile.The dude is a beast he regen after being destroyed to just quantum particles plus he has a pretty insane anti time move he can detach space and make it move at light speed

though i think g assassin hurts the eyes less cuz it got color so you can at least differentiate things and what happen (the blink still painful) rather than g who only got black-white page so it's harder to do lmfao

shouldn`t the gods get resistance to power null?Thanatos was able to use his powers even when surrounded by athenas talismans in lost canvas

dunno man. few bits i remember from lost canvas was manlygoldo being manly as ****. that and suegulus pulling ***** outta his ass but still failing to gg rhadamantys. fun times

Chapter links and translations are here. Click me.

(
Death Counter: I wonder if this is the time when we pay for our sins ... Now it's too late to die.</p>

<p dir="ltr">Death Counter: Where the humans come from ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Death Counter: ... And where will we go?</p>

<p dir="ltr">Death Counter: And how will we disappear?</p>

<p dir="ltr">P06 / 07</p>

<p dir="ltr">Death Counter: From now death for humans will disappear.</p>

<p dir="ltr">Death Counter: And the world that will remain for us humans will be ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Death Counter: ... of the Absolute Void.</p>

<p dir="ltr">P08 / 09</p>

<p dir="ltr">Death Counter: Damn it ... How long can it contain this?</p>

<p dir="ltr">Death Counter: I do not trust anyone but you ... In order to produce this final moment ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Death Counter: ... Hades, the Emperor of Hell.</p>

<p dir="ltr">Hades: For how long ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Hades: ... will I be able to bear it?</p>

<p dir="ltr">Hades: At this point ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Hades: The collapse will be the destination ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Hades: I'll ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">P10 / 11</p>

<p dir="ltr">Hades: ... Trust everything to you.</p>

<p dir="ltr">Hades: This is ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Hades: ... Fate.</p>

<p dir="ltr">P12 / 13</p>

<p dir="ltr">-</p>

<p dir="ltr">Shun: I can see several deaths ... all at the same time.</p>

<p dir="ltr">Shun: You're not Aiolia ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Shun: ... that we know.</p>

<p dir="ltr">P14</p>

<p dir="ltr">Shun: When did you replace him?</p>

<p dir="ltr">Shun: Or was it from the beginning always you?</p>

<p dir="ltr">Shun: The Aiolia that came from the past summoned by the Shrine ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Shun: ... Already dead?</p>

<p dir="ltr">Shun: You are an Aiolia from a different world who mercilessly murdered an existence identical to yours ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Shun: ... inside you are ... Zeus ?!</p>

<p dir="ltr">https://mangacross.jp/comics/assassin/102</p>

<p dir="ltr">but maybe G is hinting a chaos? Leo get's like 3 new moves. Chapter 105 - Chaos</p>

<p dir="ltr">P01</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolia: Within my troubled consciousness ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolia: ... I'm looking for answers.</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolia: I know who I am, but ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolia: ... Why is not this clear to me?</p>

<p dir="ltr">P02 / 03</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolia: Where do I come from ?!</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolia: Where will I go ?!</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolia: And what the hell ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolia: ... will I become ?!</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolos: That's right ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolos: Awaken ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolos: ... so you can ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">P04 / 05</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolos: ... Back ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolos: ... To my side.</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolos: I would not mind destroying the universe.</p>

<p dir="ltr">P06 / 07</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolia: Brother ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolos: Aiolia ...?!</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolos: IMPERIAL DELIRANTE SATÁ !!!!</p>

<p dir="ltr">P08 / 09</p>

<p dir="ltr">Direct hit.</p>

<p dir="ltr">P10 / 11</p>

<p dir="ltr">Seiya: Drawings in the Golden Armor ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Seiya: ... They are changing to a deep crimson color ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Seiya: ... Like the blood flowing in your veins ...!</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolia: That will make me wake my Ninth Sense ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolia: ... Is it a compensation ?!</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolia: The power of Chaos.</p>

<p dir="ltr">P12 / 13</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolia: The power of Chaos will lead the world ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolia: Absolute darkness!</p>

<p dir="ltr">P14 / 15</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolia: EMPTY LIGHTNING !!!</p>

<p dir="ltr">P16 / 17</p>

<p dir="ltr">Black Nuclear Disintegration.</p>

<p dir="ltr">P18 / 19</p>

<p dir="ltr">Chain disintegration.</p>

<p dir="ltr">Disappearance of Hell.</p>

<p dir="ltr">Death Counter: I was able to get here ... Still, it's okay ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Death Counter: I trust ... In the life force that the world possesses.</p>

<p dir="ltr">Death Counter: Goodbye.</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolos: Huhuhuhuhu ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">P20</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolos: Everything will come to an end ... Humans of the blue planet.</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolos: Our planet that was dyed red by destruction and whine ...</p>

<p dir="ltr">Aiolos: ... will devour you all.</p>

<p dir="ltr">https://mangacross.jp/comics/assassin/104</p>

<p dir="ltr">

)

Looks like Hades is trying to stop Zeus from destroying the Multiverse. Or earsing it maybe?

Without jumping ahead, someone somehow is causing at lest the normal world, chaos world and hades to collide and possibly be destroyed with hades holding it back.

There's no context indicating the scale... We just know Zeus is destroying stuff... And Hades is trying to hold it together

"The absense of Hades in the main timeline is provoking the universes to converge.

Hades Shun from Chaos reality was holding it together with his chains. Chains similar to Shun of this timeline.

Leo Zeus wrecked shit and Those chains."

Best way I seen it explained. Would assume at lest those two worlds and the underworld are being effected. some nice feats and scaling should be coming for hades and the bronzes.

No.

Is the singularity (black hole) created with the death of Athena of the Lost World that causes the convergence of the universes.

Hades of the main timeline (like a spirit) stops the collapse of the worlds.

Yes, Zeus destroys the chains of Hades (weakened).

Crateris Aeson said:
No.
Is the singularity (black hole) created with the death of Athena of the Lost World that causes the convergence of the universes.

Hades of the main timeline (like a spirit) stops the collapse of the worlds.

Yes, Zeus destroys the chains of Hades (weakened).
How many universes.. that i am confused on... And Zeus is trying to make the convergence happen..?

KoolRay said:
So you are saying the loss of Athena and not hades is causing this?
The convergence is caused by the singularity that affects all space and time.
-Chapter 103 (page 03 to 08): http://**********.com/manga/saint-seiya-episode-g-assassin/165847/capitulo-103

The singularity was created when Aiolos killed Athena.
-Chapter 97: http://**********.com/manga/saint-seiya-episode-g-assassin/160230/capitulo-97
-Chapter 98: http://**********.com/manga/saint-seiya-episode-g-assassin/161222/capitulo-98

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
How many universes.. that i am confused on... And Zeus is trying to make the convergence happen..?
At least they are two universes, each one with a world of the living and world of the dead (Tartarus, Underworld, Yomotsu Hirakasa, Shadow of the Underworld, Superdimension and Elyseum).

But some characters indicate that Aioros' plans can destroy all worlds and dimensions.
Mordred says that Saints of all dimensions will be destroyed.
Chapter 82: http://**********.com/manga/saint-seiya-episode-g-assassin/146175/capitulo-82
Athena and Marin explain that all worlds and dimensions are in danger.
-Chapter 83: http://**********.com/manga/saint-seiya-episode-g-assassin/147998/capitulo-83

Zeus accelerated the convergence and destroyed the chains of Hades with which he stopped the collapse of the worlds/universes.

Crateris Aeson said:
TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
At least they are two universes, each one with a world of the living and world of the dead (Tartarus, Underworld, Yomotsu Hirakasa, Shadow of the Underworld, Superdimension and Elyseum).
But some characters indicate that Aioros' plans can destroy all worlds and dimensions.
Mordred says that Saints of all dimensions will be destroyed.
Chapter 82: http://**********.com/manga/saint-seiya-episode-g-assassin/146175/capitulo-82
Athena and Marin explain that all worlds and dimensions are in danger.
-Chapter 83: http://**********.com/manga/saint-seiya-episode-g-assassin/147998/capitulo-83 Zeus accelerated the convergence and destroyed the chains of Hades with which he stopped the collapse of the worlds/universes.
Do you count Omega as canon, or as a canon spin-off...? Maybe i should phrase it this way. What do you count Saint Seiya Omega as in terms of Canocity? if you get what i am asking...

Umm... question out of ignorance: Episode G has the most impressive feats so far? I mean, Shura outrunning a Big Bang and such are from there, right?

Overall, which series or manga is the most overpowered in the franchise?

If the translation of the new chapter is true, Saint Seiya's best feat is collapsing the whole infinite multiverse

The only i really know is Umineko and Tenchi muyo but thre is other

The Causality said:
If the translation of the new chapter is true, Saint Seiya's best feat is collapsing the whole infinite multiverse
The only i really know is Umineko and Tenchi muyo but thre is other
Oh, I meant which Saint Seiya installment is the most overpowered. My bad.

Also, who collapsed the multiverse? I mean, holy crap

TartaChocholate said:
Umm... question out of ignorance: Episode G has the most impressive feats so far? I mean, Shura outrunning a Big Bang and such are from there, right?
Overall, which series or manga is the most overpowered in the franchise?
Episode G has the best offensive feat what with Cronus removing time across the whole infinite multiverse, which triggered the collapse of everything.

Episode G: Assassin has the best speed feat with Shura outspeeding the inflationary velocity of the Big bang.

@Causality: Father of the gods for a good reason I see XD

@Tarkatower: That was Shura pre- 12 houses saga in the main Saint Seiya? As in, Seiya and the Bronzies actually matched a guy who could pull that off? Gotta keep reading Episode G at some point. Who pulled that Big Bang on Shura BTW? Was it an enemy attack or something similar?

Id like to see Omega as the strongest because Saturn, Kouga, and Seiya, and excluding infinite speed, and immeasurable. G would be the fastest.

At the moment it does not make sense the discussion in relation to what is canonical, Saint Seiya as well as the other works related to Masami Kurumada exist in a multiverse.

Kurumada suikoden for example shows several characters from different Kurumada mangas trapped in another universe, it is said that Gods create realities in an arbitrary way as they can also write the eternal cycle of the history of these universes, the ability to generate miracles of humans allows to go against the will of the Gods and this is a mortal sin.[1][2][3][4][5][6][7]

In Saint seiya tenkai-hen Apollo reset the reality.

It is stated by Dohko in Episode G Assassin that different worlds coexist very close in the multiverse, in Omega is said basically the same.[8][9][10]

So the discussion of what is canonical does not make sense, everything should be treated as a multiverse.

Back