• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread 3 - The Continuation

Episode G has a team working on it. mangarock has it, but the most recent chapter were misslabled and are chapters below chapter 1.

Next dimension i am unsure on whats going on with it, and Episode G assassins has rough translations from a youtuber. he post his translations on his channel.

I haven't read lost canvas gaiden yet.

So, Leo Aiolias Cosmo (fack i can never spell his name right) temporaryily became more massive than the Titan Iapeto of Dimensions. He defeated him, and killed an unsealed titan. However, This titan is "Dead" and despite all his power. He is still bounded by Hades Law's of the Underworld. That's some impressive feats for later. if i didn't misunderstand anything.

Also, Lapeto or Iapeto whatever was amped asf in that battle. was unsealed, absorbed his wife, and his entire planets worth of Cosmo energy and dunamis to amp himself. He also was able to control, and generate an infinitely expanding realm that was in a higher plane going by Shaka's previous statement. So this could be a high degree of Low 2-C/2-C to the highest possible degree of 2-B.

Also, hades has way to many Infinite Sized Universes under his control like wtf man chill out. https://********.org/chapter/696363/26

then again don't chill out. I want my 2-A everyone hahahahahahaha

Nah nah, don't forget sealed Lapeto/Iapeto fought Aries Mu. Forced my into creating a universe through a miracle, and sealed Iapeto still wasn't done powering up. Sealed Iapeto cut through a Dimension described as a universe, and world too iirc. That's sealed form Iapeto/Lapeto whatever too.

IIRC Mu creating a universe isn't a "Miracle", he can always do that with Stardust Revolution, but he restricted usage of that, so his Cosmo isn't that high normally.

Also, is there a RAW for the one time Iapeto cut through a universe? Because it looks like a big Portal Creation last time I checked that feat.

Episode G Assassin 118

In some forums and pages indicate that this last chapter or the end of Assassin. But the story continues in a manga with a new title.

This is the author's message on the last page of the chapter.

"ÒéóÒéÁÒéÀÒâ│"þÀ¿Òü»ÒüôÒüåÒüùÒüªÕ╣òÒéÆÚûëÒüÿÒéï...
µû░þ½áÒüîÞ┐æµùÑÒé╣Òé┐Òâ╝Òâê!
ÒüèµÑ¢ÒüùÒü┐Òü½!

Diinou HotHead said:
IIRC Mu creating a universe isn't a "Miracle", he can always do that with Stardust Revolution, but he restricted usage of that, so his Cosmo isn't that high normally.
Also, is there a RAW for the one time Iapeto cut through a universe? Because it looks like a big Portal Creation last time I checked that feat.
So sort of like a Shaka thing?

Also, the english translation is pretty weird so i'll have try to find a raw to translate. However, they make it seem like it was a "universal" attack, imo. https://manganelo.com/chapter/read_saint_seiya_episodeg/chapter_11

After the Classic series what series of the franchise shold be Next? Lost Canvas since its completed? Maybe Omega?? Episode G isn't fully translated yet, and looks like a translator is doing some clean up work on it.

Yup. Lost Canvas looks good. Especially when there are some VS worthy people there (like Regulus), and is the series people love to talk about next to the original.

About the Space Cut thingy, from what I see, it seems he cuts space open with his arm, and use the world (Maybe real universe? Or just pocket dimension?) created in it to attack.

Oh i am going to have fun with lost canvas lol. The dream gods revived even after the complete destruction of their dimension and existence, iirc lol Maybe some incoming high godly rege

I don't see any reason why it would be a "Fake" universe, or pocket dimension considering later context. it definetly isn't BFR, but was some sort of attack.

Also after Iapeto so that universe from Mu, he was still willing to fight him, but he was suprrised a human can create such power.

Well, that's clear evidence for Universal Titans & Whoever fought them.

Looking forward to Lost Canvas Revision. But now, we have Poseidon & Hades Arc Revisions to do, and loads of profiles to fix. So yeah, gotta stay patient for a while.

Im just getting ideas for future stuff while typing up a rough draft. I plan on posting it labor day week if im not too busy, or the week after like the 7th or so.

I just remembered that Thanatos busted up the libra weapons. if they were used as blunt trauama type attack weapons on the pillars doens't that scale to their durability especially the sheid??

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
I just remembered that Thanatos busted up the libra weapons. if they were used as blunt trauama type attack weapons on the pillars doens't that scale to their durability especially the sheid??
I do not know, I can not find a correlation between Force of attack of a weapon with its defensive quality, even taking into account the shields of Libra

This is likely if we consider that the shield stops Poseidon's attack with his Trident without difficulty, an attack that even exceeded the power of Hyoga's best attack.

The shield also stops Shion's attack.

The shields of Libra are possibly the most powerful defense in the army of Athena.

This is likely if we consider that the shield stops Poseidon's attack (first awakening) with his Trident without difficulty, an attack that even exceeded the power of Hyoga's best attack.

This is more reasonable, but how much can that attack be quantified?

Leonida85 said:
This is more reasonable, but how much can that attack be quantified?
It is Poseidon's attack with his divine weapon and he uses all his power at that time (the power of his first awakening), therefore, much more powerful than the attack of a Gold Saint like Saga and could even be comparable to the attack more powerful of a Gold Saint like Shaka using all his power.

High 3-A/Low 2-C twin gods incoming in the future!
This is very likely considering that Hypnos defeats Shun with God Cloth and Tanathos defeats and destroys the armor of the five protagonists with Gold Cloth (more powerful than a Gold Saint) who fought against Poseidon and also says that he can destroy the armor of Athena, therefore, could even destroy the armor, the Aegis Shield and the goddess Nike. A goddess like Keres who is weaker than these two gods can humiliate and manipulate a Gold Saint like Saga all his life.

The Twin Gods are possibly two of the most powerful gods who are not Olympic Gods.

It is Poseidon's attack with his divine weapon and he uses all his power at that time (the power of his first awakening), therefore, much more powerful than the attack of a Gold Saint like Saga and could even be comparable to the attack more powerful of a Gold Saint like Shaka using all his power.

So between multi-galaxy to universal, It's fine for me

I wanted to point out that Poseidon's trident offers a huge power boost: in Origins, a clothless Kanon was able to hurt Ker, she certainly underestimated him, but he still managed to do that.

its an awakened posiedon so its ultimately going to be far stronger than tier 3-A lol..
For me Poseidon was half asleep throughout all the fight, maybe it was only to end that he was really waking up.

That then the shots we are referring to are the same ones that the other saints also suffer, including Shaina (she is also there with the bronzes when they run towards the main pillar), and Seiya himself admits that this time the shot started from a cosmos a hundred times higher.

Now if we give the shields a low 2C resistance, then Shaina should automatically have 3A

Leonida85 said:
For me Poseidon was half asleep throughout all the fight, maybe it was only to end that he was really waking up.

That then the shots we are referring to are the same ones that the other saints also suffer, including Shaina (she is also there with the bronzes when they run towards the main pillar), and Seiya himself admits that this time the shot started from a cosmos a hundred times higher.

Now if we give the shields a low 2C resistance, then Shaina should automatically have 3A
Poseidon fully awake after the arrow attack. Even Ikki says that Poseidon has the most powerful cosmo, therefore, much more powerful than Saga, and could even be more powerful than a Gold Saint like Shaka without using his most powerful technique or the version that fights against Ikki or the version of the character that fights against Ikki.

In that scene, Poseidon's attack with his Trident surpassed the power of Hyoga's most powerful attack. A Hyoga much more powerful than the version that killed Camus easily with that attack.

Seiya says that Poseidon use the full force of the trident in that attack.

Poseidon's attack on Hyoga >>>>>>>>>>> Previous attacks.

Poseidon fully awake after the arrow attack. Even Ikki says that Poseidon has the most powerful cosmo, therefore, much more powerful than Saga, and could even be more powerful than a Gold Saint like Shaka (without using his most powerful technique).

In that scene, Poseidon's attack with his Trident surpassed the power of Hyoga's most powerful attack. A Hyoga much more powerful than the version that killed Camus easily with that attack.

Than 3-A Shaina

Poseidon fully awake after the arrow attack. Even Ikki says that Poseidon has the most powerful cosmo, therefore, much more powerful than Saga, and could even be more powerful than a Gold Saint like Shaka without using his most powerful technique) or the version that fights against Ikki or the version of the character that fights against Ikki.

Seiya says that Poseidon use the full force of the trident in that attack.

Poseidon's attack on Hyoga >>>>>>>>>>> Previous attacks.

Come on, first you say that Poseidon is completely awake so it's infinitely stronger than Saga, then you tell me that only after loading the shot he is super mega powerful.

No, for me it is too inconsistent : because it is not possible that Poseidon first hit with a continental attack and then with the one immediately after he goes with a multi-universal level shot

Leonida85 said:
Come on, first you say that Poseidon is completely awake so it's infinitely stronger than Saga, then you tell me that only after loading the shot he is super mega powerful.

No, for me it is too inconsistent : because it is not possible that Poseidon first hit with a continental attack and then with the one immediately after he goes with a multi-universal level shot
Poseidon fully awakens after the arrow attack.

He increases his cosmo according to his fury, at the beginning he even tries to persuade Seiya, but in the end he is furious because Seiya destroys the Main Pillar.

The attack on Hyoga was much more powerful, because even Seiya says that is the full power of Poseidon's trident.

Poseidon's attack to kill Hyoga (much more powerful than a Gold Saint like Camus) >>>>>>>>>> Previous attacks.

Shun is defeated by a continental attack, even though Saga cannot defeat Seiya weakened by the fights against the other Gold Saints.

This is only PIS or Shaina is much more powerful than Saga, Aphro and Camus. Even Poseidon's attack left Shun unconscious. Shun is Shaina level or she is Shun level.

This is what I would call Plot Hole.

For me the whole fight scene is inconsistent.

So about the low 2C shields: it's a resounding NO

Leonida85 said:
This is what I would call Plot Hole.

For me the whole fight scene is inconsistent.

So about the low 2C shields: it's a resounding NO
The only inconsistency is the durability of Shaina in the Poseidon Arc, she also resists the arrow attack that could kill and hurt Seiya with Gold Cloth (more powerful than a Gold Saint) and she doesn't die from an attack left Shun unconscious. The durability of Shaina is only PIS.

The fight is consistent with what is shown in the universe, because these are the Bronze Saints with Gold Cloths (much more powerful than a Gold Saint).

The shields are 2-C because they are the most powerful defense of the Athena army, and these shields can resist even a Poseidon attack with a divine weapon.

Ikki says that Poseidon has the most powerful cosmo.

Poseidon >>>>>> Saga and Shaka (the version that fights against Ikki).

He is using a divine weapon like the Trident, a weapon comparable to the Sword of Hades, the goddess Nike or the Lightning / Keraunos.

The attack overcomes the most powerful attack of Hyoga with Gold Cloth (much more powerful than the Hyoga version that easily defeats Camus with the Aurora Execution). You think Camus is a silver level, it is probably one of the weakest Gold Saints but it is not a silver level.

The only inconsistency is the durability of Shaina in the Poseidon Arc, she also resists the arrow attack that could kill and hurt Seiya with Gold Cloth (more powerful than a Gold Saint) and she doesn't die from an attack left Shun unconscious. The durability of Shaina is only PIS.

If you re-read my old posts I had already highlighted it.

This scene with Poseidon is totally inconsistent.

I doubt the staff members will approve

I'm at work atm, but Poseidon was still growing stronger the entire time. Every new scene he was stated to be stronger than he was before

Also... Down scaling from Low 2C will still be low2-C... Not 3-A...

Leonida85 said:
If you re-read my old posts I had already highlighted it.

This scene with Poseidon is totally inconsistent.

I doubt the staff members will approve
The scene is not inconsistent, because in that part the protagonists reached a force superior to a Gold Saint. The only inconsistency is the durability of Shaina, because the author did not want to kill the character, something that we can observe in other scenes:

The author himself even indicates the power of Poseidon in that scene.

The PIS does not limit the power of a character. And you are not a staff member.

Back