• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But still couldn't Seiyas acausality evolve along with his stats also I highly dought Sailor Moon has reactive evolution.

How can acausuality evolve? You either got it or you don't.

And Sailor Moon certainly does have reacctive evolution now that I'm seeing the page for it on the wiki. There are several times in the series. The most obvious time was when she thought 8 evil senshi, who were all either equal or greater to her current powerlevel. She survived a combined attack from all of them and was injured immensly to only grow stronger and oneshot all 8 senshi at aonce who just over powered her.

and then there was when Nehellenia ripped her starseed away (eseentially stealing her power and killing her) she did a speech and recreated her crystal (becoming immune to starseed rips).

But still, Seiyas reactive evolution is more greater in my opinion do to the fact that he constantly does like its apart of him. Anyway im still hearing the ideas of both sides so my vote still can be changed. Well my vote still goes to Seiya for now.

Seiya still has the first 3 rounds though(most of this debate is about the final round where Usagi has all her hax, the other rounds Seiya doesn't have much problems), not sure why everyone is voting on the last round and saying Usagi wins the entire match. Also if the Sword of Hades can't kill Seiya i'm not sure she can kill him though I still say the last round is inconclusive or Seiya wins after boosting himself enough.

WilliamShadow said:
Usagi-chan has the hax advantage here so, vote for the moon.
Only in the last round, she doesn't have the same hax in the first 3 rounds. Why is everyone voting on the entire match from the last round when it's broken up into 4 rounds?

Plus Saint Seiya is having a revision at the moment.

^and how are we supposed to vote here like every round needs a different vote counter. Anyway in 3th and 4th round she can win especially in fourth like without problems. First two thou are more tough to judge I think I will take a better look on that.

I'll be honest I only put it in rounds bc that's how I thought the fight would progress (I kinda Death Battle'd it I guess), but it's really the last round that matters most.

Well if it's the last round that you count I already said Usagi-chan. Anyway just to make it complete I give 1-2 with sage reasoning to Seiya and 3-4 to Usagi-chan via hax since Seiya can pretty much only win with miraculous spamming which is not a convincing argument for me.

So how does this work again? It's whoever is first to 7 votes who wins right? Unless there's not a big gap or smth?

7 votes is a minimum,but it must be with 3 diffrence at example 7-4 or 8-5 or 12-9 and when you get 3 diffrence you must wait a day too see if anything changes.

Gojira1234 said:
So how does this work again? It's whoever is first to 7 votes who wins right? Unless there's not a big gap or smth?
If I'm not mistaken, it needs to have more than 7 votes, and the difference between them must be at least 3 votes, then you need to wait 24 hours before adding it, to see if someone else will vote.

Well the fight is all tied up rn, so this probably won't end today. Unless new opinions flood in or smth

WilliamShadow said:
^and how are we supposed to vote here like every round needs a different vote counter. Anyway in 3th and 4th round she can win especially in fourth like without problems. First two thou are more tough to judge I think I will take a better look on that.
I didn't make the thread though. Also 4th round Seiya is almost featless so I'm not sure why he's being used while the 3rd round Seiya is able to resist Hades and survive his Sword, if that can't kill him Usagi sure isn't going to. I'm getting the feeling most of the voters now are just looking at profiles and don't actually know their feats or know the series, the profiles are mere guidelines to characters and aren't the be-all and end-all. Also Usagi can't kill Seiya in the lat 2 rounds.

And why are you sure she can't? Stop using one verse example for another verse okay the two verse are different and what in one looks like impossible, it can be rather easy in another one. Like your argument is Hades couldn't kill him... And so what that doesn't mean Sailor can't since we talk about different verse and there is also something called plot armor or plot hole or pis whose definition you can read here on the wiki.

Doesn't change the fact that Saori was protecting them with those bubbles of light. And didn't Seiya become comatose from that attack? He was basically a vegetable for a lot of time.

ScarletFirefly said:
Doesn't change the fact that Saori was protecting them with those bubbles of light. And didn't Seiya become comatose from that attack? He was basically a vegetable for a lot of time.
Yea but Seiya was able to raise his cosmo to overcome the barriers and injure Hades and yes he did become comatose but that's cause it was Hades' Sword, Usagi isn't in this same league as him though and doesn't possess a divine curse of similar nature. The thing is the longer a fight gets the stronger Seiya becomes and this Seiya can spam miracles from the get go to buff himself.

WilliamShadow said:
And why are you sure she can't? Stop using one verse example for another verse okay the two verse are different and what in one looks like impossible, it can be rather easy in another one. Like your argument is Hades couldn't kill him... And so what that doesn't mean Sailor can't since we talk about different verse and there is also something called plot armor or plot hole or pis whose definition you can read here on the wiki.
It's because Hades' hax can't kill Seiya and he is from another tier while if Usagi of the same tier as Seiya tries using the same hax to kill Seiya it would obvoiusly not work.

Sage God Slayer said:
WilliamShadow said:
I didn't make the thread though. Also 4th round Seiya is almost featless so I'm not sure why he's being used while the 3rd round Seiya is able to resist Hades and survive his Sword, if that can't kill him Usagi sure isn't going to. I'm getting the feeling most of the voters now are just looking at profiles and don't actually know their feats or know the series, the profiles are mere guidelines to characters and aren't the be-all and end-all. Also Usagi can't kill Seiya in the lat 2 rounds.

Chaos was immune was to erasure power of the Galaxy Cauldron, as structure that can casually erase low 2-C acasual beings from the entire timeline. And Sailor Moon stil ldefeated him. Resisting erasure doesn't mean Usagi can't do anything against him.

"He wasn't killed by one attack of a stronger character in his verse so, that means he can't be killed by any character from any verse that's his same league"

By Sage God Slayer.

I am leaving.

Iamunanimousinthat said:
Chaos was immune was to erasure power of the Galaxy Cauldron, as structure that can casually erase low 2-C acasual beings from the entire timeline. And Sailor Moon stil ldefeated him. Resisting erasure doesn't mean Usagi can't do anything against him.
True but she's using the same hax Seiya has been hit before but he collected it from a high tier person meaning if said hax didn't kill him then why would a lower tier version of it kill him now. Also Seiya can also kill Usagi via his attacks since her regenerating from nothing was via the Galaxy Cauldron which she doesn't have in this situation.

@William, When said character uses the same hax but of a lower tier then yes she'd not be able to affect him as much. Also great straw man.

^A random attack and he ended in comatose. Survived thx to PIS. Plus it doesn't mean he can't be killed it simply means it won't be a single attack.

Oh and nice way of changing what you said since you were clearly saying she can't kill him and not that her effect would be weaker.

WilliamShadow said:
^A random attack and he ended in comatose. Survived thx to PIS. Plus it doesn't mean he can't be killed it simply means it won't be a single attack.
Oh and nice way of changing what you said since you were clearly saying she can't kill him and not that her effect would be weaker.
He survived via his Cosmo resisting the Sword.....

Also it's clear nothing I am saying it getting to you so I think I'll stop since clearly you do not know either of these characters.

Sage God Slayer said:
Iamunanimousinthat said:
True but she's using the same hax Seiya has been hit before but he collected it from a high tier person meaning if said hax didn't kill him then why would a lower tier version of it kill him now. Also Seiya can also kill Usagi via his attacks since her regenerating from nothing was via the Galaxy Cauldron which she doesn't have in this situation.

The Galaxy cauldron allows for reincarnation for all Senshi and special star seed holders. THe lambda power itself allows for Regenerationn, and doesn't ned the Galaxy Cauldron. It allowed her to to reform after melting into cauldron rather than being lost to its' sea. she also shared it with the others and they were able to reform after they were lost to the seas (aka erased from the timeline). THe lambda force comes from the Cosmos crystal and is sepearte enttity (though connected) from the galaxy cauldron. Her Regenerationn power remains.

And the attack she used to defeat Chaos wasn't erasure. IT was something else. It basically ripped Chaos apart until there was nothing but a speck of his existence left which allowed him to be melted back into the cauldron and was lost to its seas too.

^Sailor moon is the first anime I ever saw and I have a partial (decent) knowledge of Saint Seiya and again everyone that saw the series know he survived that attack for plot armor only.

Anyway, this type of discussion except for the fact of derailing and spamming the thread also end up... I gave my vote so, will take my leave now and let thread continue and I reccomend you the same.

WilliamShadow said:
^Sailor moon is the first anime I ever saw and I have a partial (decent) knowledge of Saint Seiya and again everyone that saw the series know he survived that attack for plot armor only.
Anyway, this type of discussion except for the fact of derailing and spamming the thread also end up... I gave my vote so, will take my leave now and let thread continue and I reccomend you the same.
It was shown Seiya survives Hades' Sword via constantly burning his Cosmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back