• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon Verses Anime Stats and Feats

Iamunanimousinthat said:
Hmm. I don't know. If you're fighting a terroist, you could use that ability to change their past so that they don't become a terroist.
That seems more like a hax then raw ap

Iamunanimousinthat said:
In the Manga, the use of infinite power, is more like the Crystal never falters it will never run out of energy, it can produce huge amounts of energy. It's never used like the silver crystal can do anything you want.
In the Anime, it seems to be a no-limits fallacy, which is why it's sometimes coupled with the "if you use it you will die". But that's also contradicted cause a basic Daimon was able to over power it. And it's consistent. I feel like we can throw out the anime claims of infinite power.

So from my understanding. You're saying the crystal in the anime can produce a significantly larger amount of power than the Manga's crystal. But, rather it would need to recharge that power instead of being able to just use it again afterward?

Thats what I'm understanding from it. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Yeah. Something like that. In the anime, the crystal is more powerful and seen as an almighty reality warper, but it comes with serious setbacks dependent on the plot.

Whereas in the Manga, the crystal is seen more as power source, it never runs out of energy and can keep going and going. (like the energizer bunny lol)

Iamunanimousinthat said:
Yeah. Something like that. In the anime, the crystal is more powerful and seen as an almighty reality warper, but it comes with serious setbacks dependent on the plot.
Whereas in the Manga, the crystal is seen more as power source, it never runs out of energy and can keep going and going. (like the energizer bunny lol)
Lel. With that in mind I think we can start to understand the Animes power alot better now.

So are you reaching any conclusions here?

Antvasima said:
So are you reaching any conclusions here?
Somewhat yes. Its going to take longer likely though.

The Anime changed alot of the story. And therefore has been known for a lack of consistancy. there is also PIS that needs to be considered aswell.

However, it seems that a big difference between the anime and manga is that the Silver Crystals "Infinite power" claim in the anime is incorrect, unlike the the claim in the manga. Rather, it seems that the animes version of the Silver Crystal is vastly more powerful, but, does not contain infinite energy or power.

Also, it seems there are a consistant amount of Multiversal feats in the anime. And there has been cite for several of the feats provided too. But as of now. I think there is much more work to be done until we can say we have a good understanding of the power levels of the anime version of Sailor Moon, I hope to be able to understand it soon though.

Okay. Make sure to not exaggerate the statistics simply because you like the show. Accuracy and reliability are the most important factors.

Antvasima said:
Okay. Make sure to not exaggerate the statistics simply because you like the show. Accuracy and reliability are the most important factors.
Ofcourse. Thats why I'm looking for the feats and evidence to prove any form of power level they might have.

Well, if there is insufficient or exaggerated information, and great disagreement regarding the scale of the series, it might be better to avoid creating profiles for anime Sailor Moon. The reliability of our manga pages is bad enough without worsening the problem.

Antvasima said:
Well, if there is insufficient or exaggerated information, and great disagreement regarding the scale of the series, it might be better to avoid creating profiles for anime Sailor Moon. The reliability of our manga pages is bad enough without worsening the problem.
There are alot of defining feats for the anime. The biggest thing about why the anime isn't scaled that much is because of how hard it was to get the animes sub until Viz Media re-subbed it.

I'm currently rewatching it too. So I will create a blog listing all the feats that matter for it. Its really just a matter of understanding that the Infinite power in the anime isn't the same as the Manga. With that out of the way, feats can begin to be understood better.

Okay. However, I am not promising that you will be allowed to create the profiles.

Back