• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon Verses Anime Stats and Feats

With the possibility of the Animes profiles being added. I think we can start with gathering evidence of the Animes stats and feats in order to gain an understanding of the difference between the Manga and Animes power. I'm hoping to gain input on feats and stats from each arc of the anime since the profiles will need such.

Which means we would need to head into the bigger controversial feats of the anime.

Such as a potential Multi-Galactic feat in the Infinity Arc.

Multiversal Power around Super Sailor Moon.

Sailor Galaxia's potential Multiversal power.

Also. I'm not saying anything about the power levels as of now. I've just listed controversies of potential power. I hope to see what you all think and can gather on this.

Iamunanimousinthat said:
The biggest deal with the anime is the lack of consistency and PIS. we should point those out or we'd be go around in circles.
I agree with its lack of consistancy.

PIS? Just asking the meaning of that.

Multiversal sounds like an insane outlier. Galaxia EoS was made out to be a big scary opponent because she could end the universe and it wasn't like it said she could end the universe all at once, in fact it said if she wasn't stopped she would destroy the universe implying it was a process.

I don't know where Mutli-Galactic comes from either. The best feats I can think of are Multi-Stellar.

Nephillim99 said:
Multiversal sounds like an insane outlier. Galaxia EoS was made out to be a big scary opponent because she could end the universe and it wasn't like it said she could end the universe all at once, in fact it said if she wasn't stopped she would destroy the universe implying it was a process.
I don't know where Mutli-Galactic comes from either. The best feats I can think of are Multi-Stellar.
I know. I've heard this Multiversal claim alot though. But I'm rewatching the anime so I can't say much about it. Can you cite this?

Yeah. Feats in the anime are alot more vague from what I've heard than the manga. Which is why its looked upon mostly as being weaker. However, I think we should use powerscaling with this.

Nephillim99 said:

Multi-galatic comes from Pharaoh 90. Professor Tomoe created a dimension that expanded from the size of a pea to a pocket multiverse full of galaxies. Pharaoh 90 was shown to be as large as the galaxies and when he was going to come out, he turned to energy and filled the entire pocket universe full of galaxies.

Iamunanimousinthat said:
Nephillim99 said:
Multi-galatic comes from Pharaoh 90. Professor Tomoe created a dimension that expanded from the size of a pea to a pocket multiverse full of galaxies. Pharaoh 90 was shown to be as large as the galaxies and when he was going to come out, he turned to energy and filled the entire pocket universe full of galaxies.

Do you happen to have cite for this though? We need the evidence for the feats to be able to claim anything.

I know exactly where the supposed multiversal comes from, it comes from the episode with Ikasaman in S who created and was merging together "countless" pocket dimensions of various sizes. Not only is that sketchy, it really doesn't fit any kind of scale the series has.

When Did Professor Tomoe create any dimension? He opened a gateway to another dimension with Pharaoh 90 in it and I don't recall any clear gauge on how large he was supposed to be either.

Well. In order to claim any level of power for the anime. We need evidence for feats of it.

My rewatch of the anime is unfortunately slow right now. As I'm focusing on the manga.

This threads purpose is to gain insight from other fans of the verse and possibly gather feats from the anime version of Sailor Moon.

Though, no claims can really be made again, until we have cite for the feats said.

in Sailor Moon S 119 at 21:00 on ward, we see into his device to show a galaxy.

In Sailor Moon S 120 at 13:30 we see the device again and it shows just a galaxy. Tomoe says it will expand to devour the galaxy.

in Sailor Moon S 124 at 21:00 Mistress 9 reveals the device, it's expanded to a lot. It now has multiple galaxies.

There are others, but I'll post them later with some screen shots. The site I'm using seems a bit buggy so I'll have to use hulu to get them.

Iamunanimousinthat said:
in Sailor Moon S 119 at 21:00 on ward, we see into his device to show a galaxy.
In Sailor Moon S 120 at 13:30 we see the device again and it shows just a galaxy. Tomoe says it will expand to devour the galaxy.

in Sailor Moon S 124 at 21:00 Mistress 9 reveals the device, it's expanded to a lot. It now has multiple galaxies.

There are others, but I'll post them later with some screen shots. The site I'm using seems a bit buggy so I'll have to use hulu to get them.

Awesome. I can't wait to see the rest of the feats.

All Relevant stuff I can think of

Episode 6: Sailor Moon dodges Ultrasonic Waves

Episode 9: Random Youma has complete temporal control over a pocket dimension able to speed up time or freeze time or slow down time or reverse time etc. within it

Episode 10: Random Low Level Youma maintains a large dimension

Episode 17: Youma attacks via flashes of light from a camera. Sailor Moon easily outpaces the light from a camera

Episode 35? might be 34: Kunzite drains all the energy from a city

Episodes 35-36: Kunzite creates and maintains a pocket dimension which Sailor Moon destroys in her battle with him. Notably all the other senshi who are uncouncious at the time tank the dimension destruction

Episode 26: Luna explains the Silver Crystal and it's power to destroy planets, or really do whatever it's user wishes.

Episode 38: IIRC Youma moves entire glaciers

Episode 44: Metalia tanked the heat of the Sun. Fodder Human Soldiers can rapidly travel from the Earth to the Moon. Also Luna and Artemis who are fodder tier travel from Tokyo to the North Pole in minutes

Episodes 45-46: Either Beryl or Metalia causes a complete eclipse of the Sun. Metalia is a gradual universal threat. Sailor Moon warps reality on a planetary scale

Episode 59: A Small part of the Maikaiju's power is capable of destroying a planet, but it's still weaker then the Silver Crystal. Also the Makaiju is capable of traversing the universe

Episode 81: Chibiusa in her civilian form creates a spacetime disturbance felt by Wiseman and Prince Diamond in the far future

Movie 1 (Promise of the Rose): Xenian Flower gives user the ability to blow up planets and can tank the explosion. The Silver Crystal casually destroys the Flower

Episode 88: Death Phantom was gonna wipe out all life on Earth in one-attack which the Senshi survives and Sailor Moon casually counters

Episode 90: The First Daimon, a relatively weak one overpowers the Silver Crystal

Episode 118: Daimon Ikasaman merges and warps a countless number of pocket dimensions

Episode 119: Sailor Saturn can easily destroy a planet and wipe all life from the Solar System. She wiped out the Planetary Kingdoms all the way to Pluto

Episode 123: Pharaoh 90 is implied to be a living universe intending to swallow the entire galaxy whole

Episode 125: Sailor Moon survives an attack from Pharaoh 90. Sailor Saturn and Super Sailor Moon fly to the center of Pharaoh 90 to destory him in like a minute. Sailor Saturn destroys Pharaoh 90 and Super Sailor Moon survives

Movie 2 (S Movie): Snow Princess Kaguya easily freeze the planet, claims she can freeze the universe. Super Sailor Moon powered by the other Senshi overpowers her, destroying her and her celestial body, the blast reaching past the moon in a second.

Episode 128 + 166: Queen Nehelenia seals the Earth inside the moment of an eclipse so she can escape

Episode 151: The Senshi are trapped in a computer and Super Mercury's attack somehow blasts them out

Episode 161: Queen Nehelenia plunges the world in darkness. She is made out to be a bigger threat then anyone before her. Helios says the Golden Crystal can destroy even the Stars

Episode 165+Episode 166: Super Sailor Moon + Super Sailor Chibi-Moon release the full power of the golden crystal. Everyone relevant survives the epicenter. Nehelenia's illusion is shattered but despite the direct hit she is otherwise alright'

Movie 3 (Super-S Movie): Villain controls and later fuses with a "Black Hole" that has some kind of molten core that is like planet sized. Super Sailor Moon and Super Sailor Chibi-Moon destroy it

Episode 168: Hotaru creates some kind of weird mini-big bang in her hands before regaining her powers

Episodes 170-172: Nehelenia has a dimension she has complete control over. This dimension apparently has it's own moon (170)

Episode 172: Eternal Sailor Moon casually reality warps.

Episode 173: It seems Galaxia has her own dimension inside Galaxy TV, the Bad Guys lair, so large that it has at least one galaxy in it

Episode 178: If Galaxia is not stopped, she could end all the universe

Episode 193: The Shadow Galactica Empire, drawing power from Galaxia has weapons that can create black holes over time

Episode 195: Galaxia's presence on Earth causes the world to go dark

Episode 196: Galaxia takes the star seeds of everyone on Earth save for the Senshi

Episode 198: Galaxia before turning evil battled against Chaos the abstract concept

Episode 199: Galaxia battles the Sailor Starlights across the galaxy, creates explosions larger then many star systems

Episode 200: Usagi disperse the concepts of Chaos and Hope across the universe

Iamunanimousinthat said:
EPisode 172, remember Eternal Sailor Moon creates an alternate timeline so Nehellenia can start over again as a young princess.
She made an alternate timeline by changing what happened in the past. It's not like Barry Allen is 2-C because he went back in time and changed history

Nephillim99 said:
Iamunanimousinthat said:
EPisode 172, remember Eternal Sailor Moon creates an alternate timeline so Nehellenia can start over again as a young princess.
She made an alternate timeline by changing what happened in the past. It's not like Barry Allen is 2-C because he went back in time and changed history
Barry Physically had to run back to change the past, and when it did, it changed the present. Sailor Moon did it remotely and it didn't change the present.

With in mind she can control time there I guess. Even turn it forward too by running forward.

Jk Jk

Iamunanimousinthat said:
Barry Physically had to run back to change the past, and when it did, it changed the present. Sailor Moon did it remotely and it didn't change the present.
Creating a timeline by causing a change in the past is not useable in combat like that.If someone could press a button to cause a new planet to form lightyears away, it wouldn't give them the ability to crush their opponent with a planet

Oh hey, I know the girl who made that. Imp and I are irl friends and she knows even more about SM then I do. If you want me to ask her something I can.

i know she got married, I asked her a few questions about sailor moon before

@Neph Yes it would be good to ask him questions about Sailor Moon

She could be a massive help to this.

If she's busy though, I would'nt want to trouble her. Can you ask if she is willing to help?

Nephillim99 said:
Iamunanimousinthat said:
Creating a timeline by causing a change in the past is not useable in combat like that.If someone could press a button to cause a new planet to form lightyears away, it wouldn't give them the ability to crush their opponent with a planet

Hmm. I don't know. If you're fighting a terroist, you could use that ability to change their past so that they don't become a terroist.

IkaniL said:
IkaniL said:
With in mind she can control time there I guess. Even turn it forward too by running forward.
Jk Jk
The haxes these girls have..

I'm starting to lean toward Sailor Moon's anime version having Multiversal power. There seems to be actual evidence pointing to these feats being accurate enough to hold up.

Iamunanimousinthat said:
Most of the biggest feats come from using the Silver crystal at max power.
So do you think the Manga's use of "Infinite power" and the Animes use of "Infinite Power" are not meaning the same thing?

Thats what I'm considering.

In the Manga, the use of infinite power, is more like the Crystal never falters it will never run out of energy, it can produce huge amounts of energy. It's never used like the silver crystal can do anything you want.

In the Anime, it seems to be a no-limits fallacy, which is why it's sometimes coupled with the "if you use it you will die". But that's also contradicted cause a basic Daimon was able to over power it. And it's consistent. I feel like we can throw out the anime claims of infinite power.

Back