• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon: Revision help input needed

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Hello.

We had a recent message wall discussion regarding the Sailor Moon profile ratings.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/668452

They are currently very unreliable and incoherent, due to various reasons:

The original revision was stopped halfway through because the member who was going to handle it got married; the staff members know very little about the series, so we cannot evaluate the statistics well; and a new member has created additional profile pages with different scaling from the originals.

To start with, we need to evaluate the new profiles scaled from Queen Nehellenia, who has been placed at Low 2-C for apparently flimsy reasons. She displayed low level reality warping, and her mirror world collapsed with her, but it is uncertain how large it is, and even if it was universe-sized, that would still only warrant a 3-A or High 3-A rating, depending on whether or not it was an infinite universe.

In addition, the main Sailor Senshi, other than Sailor Moon, currently also have very uncertain statistics, and likely need a revision.

It would be very appreciated if people knowledgeable about Sailor Moon would be willing to go through our profiles, and evaluate what needs to be changed. Thank you.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Sailor_Moo

I don't really think we have anybody that would be interested in a series like this.

I presume there will be someone who might but if not....

It would be necessary to retrograde nehelenia a 3-A possible High 3-A because have nothing known except that it is parallel and that each mirror contains constellation an Darkness All Eternal Sailor Senshi will be Upgrade Universe or High Universe

Well, containing constellations could simply mean 4-A.

Antvasima said:
Well, containing constellations could simply mean 4-A.
No, it is behind every mirror that there are constellations and darkness, but the whole (probably) forms a universe

And this story is really weird because it was said that the mirror contained a parallel universe

So may have assumed that the main nehelenia mirror is related to all other mirrors, the whole forms a universe.
026F

Okay, so Nehellenia, and the characters scaled from her, should be adjusted to 3-A then?

Sailor Saturn Destroy Pharao90 & the Tau Nebula Which has been described as a small universe

It never been a galaxy (Úèǵ▓│) in the manga. Only a star system (µÿƒþ│╗) or a universe (Õ«çÕ«Ö).

Or the size minimal for a universe is 10^10^10
To summarize if nehellenia is Degrading Universe level have a:

Sailor Mars, Sailor Mercury, Venus & Jupiter = 6-C l High 4-A l 4-B l 3-B or 3-C (All depends on the size of Pharo 90 either galaxy, or small universe) l 3-A (Comparable to ESM in previous Arc & Recreated by galaxia with bracelet)

Sailor Uranus, Neptune & pluto = 4-B, 4-A with Talisman | Likely 3-C or 3-B (All depends on the size of Pharo 90 either galaxy, or small universe) l 3-A (Comparable to ESM in previous Arc & Recreated by galaxia with bracelet)

Sailor Moon = High 4-C | 4-B | likely 3-C | likely 3-C or 3-B ( All depends on the size of Pharo 90 either galaxy, or small universe) High 3-A when enraged | Low 2-C | Low 2-C

Sailor Quaret = 3-B

Sailor Chi & Phi = Likely 3-A

Well, let's start with Nehellenia and the characters scaled from her. Should we adjust their tiers?

Yes, Nehelenia = 3-A probably High 3-A (She's shown to be able to control and support an entire seperate reality that she can at other places and take them over.

So all Eternal Sailor Senshi Are Universal Level or High but I do think that putting them high Universe level would pose some problems

But have always had a problem with The System Tau, which is named "Small Universe" if this is true, In the 3rd Arc, Super Sailor Moon, Saturn & Pharao are Multi Galaxy level, Same for other Super Senshi in the arc 4

Okay. I am currently going through the profiles, and adjusting them.

He is saying that in Japanese the word used was simply "world", not universe.

If so, we have a problem, and may have to downgrade Nehellenia and the characters scaled from her to "At least 4-A".

Frankly I do not know, but I think it would make sense to leave them as they are because even though they are degrading, it will be in all cases 3-B or 3-A

In their eternal forms, it will be Multi-Galaxy & Universe level when it will be under the control of Galaxia

To Degrade nehellenia would be incoherent because it would be less strong than the previous mechant of the bow ...

That: Pharaoh 90 = Small Universe and Sailor Saturn destroyed everything. Pharao 90 <Super Sailor Saturn = Super Sailor Moon <Nehelenia Nehelenia = 3-B or 3-A via power scaling

Nehelenia < Eternal Form (all senshi)

But seeing that behind every mirror there is a world, the totaliter should be about a universe

So I think we should not change anything for the moment

DodoNova2 said:
But seeing that behind every mirror there is a world, the totaliter should be about a universe
That's just speculation. Also in that scan Mamoru is talking about mirrors in general.

The Tau nebula was translated by kodansha as "Tau Star System".

So Tau Nebula = Galaxie? But the original translation call tau Nebula to "Small universe"
221.jpg
Yeah, it's A spéculation And 1 mirror = Constellation?

yes, it would be galaxy, kodansha is the oficial translator(?) of the manga in the us so we should go with that, the miss dream translation also calls it a galaxy. If i'm not mistaken the word universe is only used once in the japanese manga, but idk.

Nehellenia's mirror, the one in her room that she uses to comunicate with zirconia, shows constellations; i think putting nehellenia at low 2-C based only on mamoru's 'old european legend' is wrong.

P.Gyuri said:
If i'm not mistaken the word universe is only used once in the japanese manga

That is exactly one more time than the word galaxy was used.

That is exactly one more time than the word galaxy was used.

lmao. Seikei right. Well, a star system is smaller than a galaxy? anyways, what should we do with nehellenia then?

Since it has several mirrors that have the constellation and darkness size, a possible universe level, which would be quite logical considering the eternal level of Sailor Moon and the sayings of mamoru (the mirror set = Parrallel universe) It sounds nice otherwise tell me the level you assign it to :)

Well, if we do not get a proper evaluation, we might have to delete the Sailor Moon profiles, due to sheer unreliability.

No idea :/, also idk why i asked about nehellenia when the tau seikei w/e it's called doesn't have anything to do with her lol. I'm going to wait an see what the staff is going to do with the sm profiles.

Antvasima said:
Well, if we do not get a proper evaluation, we might have to delete the Sailor Moon profiles, due to sheer unreliability.
Well, what seems to be the most troublesome aspect of the profiles?

@P.Gyuri Well, the scaling seems to be quite suspicious overall. You can check through the profiles yourself, if you wish.

i'm pretty sure this goes beyond nehellenia's tier. The profiles are messy, @antvasima what do you think of erasing them and using that respect thread imperator made before getting married to scale them?

This goes beyond the level of nehelenia? I think that with us, we could revisit the levels, except if it returns to the thread of imperator

I do not have the time and energy to recreate the profiles. Hopefully Matthew will read the series, and be able to clean them up.

Universe Level+ =Chaos & Sailor Moon High Universe Level= Galaxia Universe level/Multi galaxy= All Sailor Senshi,Nehellenia Galaxy Level = Pharao90 Solar systèm Level= death phantom For the other profile, i dont know

I suppose so. At least unless we get better information from contributors to this thread.

Okay, I think I would make a blog with sources to support the level of sailor moon verse but I reviewed Tuesday so it will be for later

Back