• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor moon Infinite Universe?

Good after reading sailor moon, some question trotted at the head is one of it is this: Does the universe of Sailor moon extend to infinity? (Saint Seiya meets the same problem but I will concentrate on this verse later To answer this question I have inquired and is finding some argument that leans in favor of the infinite universe, I hope you will help me to answer this question if you have other arguments or to tell me if You agree or disagree:

The Silver crystal:

The silver crystal is a crystal of infinite power, from an unlimited source of energy during the series, it is mentioned several times possessing infinite power! This information is by no means a hyperbole!

SAILA
Act 4 BSSM Dark Kingdom Arc

Act 35, BSSM infinity Arc

Act 57, BSSM stars Arc

Act 3, BSSM Dark Kingdom Arc

I know that to say that the crystal of silver has an energy elimination and immeasurable does not necessarily mean that the universe is unlimited but it is nevertheless good to remember it

Cosmology:

In the universe of Sailor moon, there are many links with ancient Greek such as Sailor Pluto daughter of Cronos so we can inspire ourselves of Greek definition concerning the Universe :

In the act 60 Sailor cosmos tells us about the lambda form:

Kodansha Translation: "This is the Cosmos Crystal's ultimate Lambda Power, which restores everything to the static cosmos"

So have the words Cosmos and Words Static''

Cosmos
: is the universe regarded as a complex and orderly system;for the order of the universe.Here we do not have a lot of info except that wholesale cosmos means the universe

Static: (
This words words of definition Universe static so I will tell you the definition:) A static universe, also referred to as a "stationary" or "infinite" or "static infinite" universe, is a cosmological model in which the universe is both spatially infinite and temporally infinite

Here sailor cosmos says "restores everything to the static cosmos" So they may deduce that it meant "restore everything to the Infinite Universe" so that the universe of SM is infiniteAnd coincidentally the Lambda constant is a major component for the Static Universe model. It's obvious Takeuchi based the universe off of it.

The Galaxy Cauldron:

The Galactic cauldron is also very important for the infinity of the universe of SM,"Everything is created and destroyed within the Galaxy Cauldron - life is created there, born as tiny stars that eventually grow into planets and the guardians who protect those planets, the Sailor Soldiers. Sailor Soldiers who die can be reborn there, or they can choose to stay in their purest forms"So the galaxy cauldron is the source of all in the universe is created matter. So the Sailor Moon universe has no big bang and has the Galaxy Cauldron that creates matter. This is also another point of evidence of the Sailor Moon universe being static as it solves a major requirement of the Static Universe theory and that is having a mechanism to re create matter.

So here is all the info I have to prove that the universe of SM is infinite, do not hesitate to react to my post and good reading :)

So what exactly would be changed from this?

A lot of speed calc which would be much more important & Universe level for the Sailor senshi I think

It is to the calc group a which one has to ask because during a previous calc, have told me that the speed of SM could be much higher if are universe is infinite

Just because a universe is static doesn't mean it is infinite.

For what we know our universe could be infinite as well but a finite part of it is just expanding.

Yeah but the SM universe is infinite static because it has a mechanism that creates matter (which is the particularity of an infinite static universe)

@Iamunanimousinthat

It's a cosmological model, an unproven theory.

Also Einstein's static universe was finite so here is another theory for a static universe.

I just think it's too much to assume that it is infinite just because it is static, fiction doesn't care about such things.They make the universe in a way to fit the story.

Yes but here with all the facts about an infinite universe static are here, the galaxy cauldron for example that creates matter (the basis of an infinite universe static) It is obvious that the mangaka wanted to create an infinite universe with all the reference and proof that have a Ps: the universe of Einstein was abandoned because it was considered too unstable

The infinite static universe is also a mostly abandoned idea since there are much better cosmological models that fit the observations.

I think it would be better to inform people, who know about the verse, to come and comment here.

The problem is that we have no staff members, or other reliable members, who know much about Sailor Moon.

Hence, the pages are extremely unreliable, and likely unreasonably boosted by the few fans who have come here, since nobody could properly argue with them.

It is possible that we might have to delete most of the profiles, in lack of better options. However, Matthew wrote that he might read through the series, for the sake of better statistics.

Well Cross and TLT1 are among the supporters and opponents of the verse so i will leave them a message.

All main profiles are normal but some problem occurs for example Sailor March having destroyed a dimension at the beginning of the series, it was to calculate island level and not Large planet level But otherwise, their tier are almost logical but check even when

Yeah, simply being static doesnt mean it is infinite. I agree with Gwynbleiddd.

The problem is, my knowledge about sailor moon comes from the anime, I have not read all of the manga, so IDK if my opinion should matter much here.

The safest approach to this topic would be

• If there are no statements from the series, or a guidebook stating that the universe in question is Infinite in size, then we use the diameter/radius of the observable universe, as we are certain about what the diameter/radius of the observable universe is.
As others have stated above, being static =/= universe is infinite in size.

This is not the only reason to enumerate, I repeat that SM's universe has a mechanism that creates matter, which characterizes an ---Infinite static--- universe and not a simple static universe that should be enough to prove the infinity of SM pays and if have added the other arguments there is no doubt I agree, Static =/= Infini Static

Good since I do not have any proof, I'd better leave the subject @Antvsama I start revison on the verse SM

Yes, I know, but we cannot randomly adjust pages without a plan.

started the plan and it seems coherent, there are also calc accept to naruto forum so I think this time it's good :)

Yep, I reread the manga because I only did to look for feat on google so I will re-read the manga to see my eyes the exploits and level

Back