• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate saying this but since Cin Cameron decided that we can't equalise Haki than Natsu simply eats Sabo when this transforms in fire. Yes Natsu can eat him as he was consuming Atlas Flame as well who is a dragon made out of pure fire. Also why would he be better than Natsu in CQC combat...

@William

You do realize Sabo barely incorporates the Mera Mera no Mi right? Furthermore Sabo wouldn't just stand there and wait for Natsu to eat him. And His main fighting strategy is more focused on his Armament Haki along with his Dragon Style Techniques. Sabo is definitely more skilled when it comes to CQC.

Nothing you said proves him being better in CQC after all everything Natsu does involves CQC except for like one or two range attack. Also, of course he wouldn't wait but everytime Natsu hits him part of him transforms in fire allowing Natsu to consume it giving him back his stamina. And Sabo can transform his entier body into flame and I don't see how he escapes in that case as its not a big quantity of flame so Natsu can devour it very quickly.

Otherwise it's a simply unfair cause if you say Natsu can't touch nor hurt him cause of his regen than the battle has no sense because you also add Sabo's AP and Durabilty advantage.

Let me try to explain this to you better. Natsu isn't a graceful fighter. Sabo is the better fighter for the same reason why Garou is more skilled than Luffy ( just an example.) One word. SKILL. And no it doesn't work like that every time Natsu hits Sabo parts of him will not turn into fire. Well because i don't know perhaps it's he's fire and Sabo CONTROLS IT. He'd obviously feel Natsu attempting to eat him.

Once again i never once said Natsu can't hit him. This fight is gonna come down to CQC. What AP and Durability advantage?

Large island+ which means high end, while Natsu is baseline Large island.

Also, what exactly makes Sabo more skilled again? Who trained him and similar i don't know a lot about his past? Natsu's battles are literally all CQC against stronger and older and more skilled opponents as well, and he still beat them I would say he is pretty skilled himself.

"More skilled opponents as well and he still beat them"

So.... They're not more skilled...

Gargoyle One said:

Really? Just because someone is more skilled,than you instantly can't win?

Ah yes i forgot about the revision that placed Sabo there. However that's not a problem. That still doesn't make this a stomp.

Monkey D Dragon and the rest of the Revolutionaries. And what makes Sabo more skilled is that he's a legit martial artist compared to Natsu who's more of the brawler type. And mentioning that seems pretty irrelevant considering the stronger enemies Natsu defeats are typically with friend ship punches but let's not get into that.

I will wait for others because having a significant AP and durabilty adavanatge plus Regenerationn and intangibility against a person who has nothing looks pretty unfair to me, if you also add that in the only combat mode that Natsu can use he has a significant disadvanatge...

WilliamShadow said:
Gargoyle One said:

Really? Just because someone is more skilled,than you instantly can't win?
Theoretically this should 100% be the case, but friendship

Well, it's in almost every anime where FT and OP are not exceptions. Anyway, i will wait for others to decide whether this match is fair or not.

It's not that much of a significant AP and Durability advantage. If Zoro vs Satsuki wasn't a stomp than this isn't either. Once again I've already stated that Sabo and Logia users in general aren't always intangible.

At the worst this is a decisive win for Sabo. You can't just go around calling every match a stomp where your preferred character loses.

I didn't say it's a stomp only because of significant AP and Durabilty adavanatge,but because of all the other things as well.

Also that's a bad as example cause Zoro had things that allowed him to counter that disadvanatge while Natsu has nothing at all.

They aren't always intangible cause they need to attack as well, but if they are defending than yes, unless fighting a Haki user.

And please what do you think is gonna happen right after Natsu attempts to eat him? He'll obviously try not to use his Logia form. So no this really isn't a stomp

^He can still use it as he only needs to make intangible the part where Natsu's punch goes trough and even if Natsu eats that his huge regen will make it insignificant. So, as i said i will wait for other opinions on whether this is fair or not.

WilliamShadow said:
I didn't say it's a stomp only because of significant AP and Durabilty adavanatge,but because of all the other things as well.
Also that's a bad as example cause Zoro had things that allowed him to counter that disadvanatge while Natsu has nothing at all.

They aren't always intangible cause they need to attack as well, but if they are defending than yes, unless fighting a Haki user.
Such as? You haven't actually given a reason for why that's a bad example,Zoro had Hakai and Experience to counter it.

@Gargoyle he had: limited Precognition,stamina,experience and boost in durabilty with the other haki, plus Satsuki didn't have intangibility nor Regenerationn that Sabo here does and Natsu doesn't have nor limited precognition, nor experience, nor a boost in durabilty.

So, yeah the 2 matches are like Heavean and Earth as Sabo has everything Satsuki has and more with intangibility and regen while Natsu doesn't have anything (except for stamina) that Zoro had.

He can eat Sabo's attacks to become stronger, and is almost completely resistant to fire, so then it comes down to skill, where Sabo excels, can Zoro have blatant resistance to Satsuki's attacks?

Can Natsu resist his punches that are large island+ as well? Does Natsu have armament haki that reduces the damage of Sabo's attacks? Does Satsuki have regen to nullfiy any damage Zoro can do? Does Natsu have precognition to be able to counter easier Sabo's attacks? Does Satsuki have intangibility to just let Zoro's attack phase trough her? Natsu only has stamina the same stamina that Zoro had... Does Natsu have greater experience in combat than Sabo like Zoro had over Sastuki? Does Natsu have the advantage in CQC (since you went trough an entier discusion about it) to overpower Sabo as Zoro had against Sastuki??

They're fire, so yes.

Also, I'd take being able to shrug off any attack my opponent can do over having precog any day of the week, especially since Zoro one shots.

Aight let's chill out for a second. Thread is getting derailed. However Sabo doesn't have much of a AP and Durability advantage. As Gargoyle pointed out Natsu has a high resistance to fire,becomes stronger by eating fire and could potentially eat Sabo ( Very unlikely )

Once again I'll say it but this isn't a stomp.

Gargoyle One said:
They're fire, so yes.
Physical hits not fire hits,so fire resistance is futile and they are all the same AP as his striking strength equals his fire hits. Anyway, let's wait for others.

Physically Natsu should be fine even with Sabo's slight AP and Durability advantage. As for fire Natsu can still eat it

WilliamShadow said:
Gargoyle One said:
They're fire, so yes.
Physical hits not fire hits,so fire resistance is futile and they are all the same AP as his striking strength equals his fire hits. Anyway, let's wait for others.
I'm pretty sure using fire in your punches against a fire resistant character lowers your AP quite a bit........

I said Physical punches not fire punches. Sabo isn't just made of fire he has a normal body and he can hit him with normal punches that are also Large island+.

Also for the slight advantage thing, baseline High 6-C is around 100-200 gigatons while high end is 800 gigatons to 1 terraton so there is a certain difference there.

Sabo isn't high end he's a mid tier to upper mid tier High 6-C. And how is Natsu a baseline High 6-C? I'm genuinely curious.

That's....Not that big of a difference at all.

Also, you misunderstand, if I punch you, you get hurt, if I use fire and punch you when you have resistance, my damage goes down astronomically, Sabo uses fire punches in all of his attacks...

I don't think Sabo is dumb enough to not understand he can't hurt significantly someone like Natsu with fire hits, but I will just go with it also, i believe Cin himself said Sabo has normal punches without use of fire, so he shouldn't have any problems with Natsu's fire resistance as this match was already made ones.

Also Natsu is baseline as he scaled from Zeref who is baseline via power scailing for being slightly stronger than August who is Island lvl and Irene's dues sema. And if you take the fact Natsu did somewhat low damaged on Zeref when this guy was with his guard off hoping for Natsu to destroy him, you understand Natsu can't go far on high 6-C scale. FT is pretty much all power scailing...

And Sabo must be around high end as he "+" on his tier as well. At least a that's how i saw the "+" being used

While I generally do no care about the matchup, what are the reasons for Sabo apparently having better CQC skills? Without his fire, he has inferior range and his pipe is susceptible to melting leaving him without a weapon. Sabo has had no formal training nor do we know what he's been doing or who he's been fighting during all this time.

Also I thought we already made it clear one sentence votes won't be counted because they are literally just citing abilities.

And another thing, you can't remove limits from a mode. It's like saying Rock Lee can use the 8 Gates indefinitely for the match.

@Scarlet

Actually I just changed the Natsu right before you commented. And Sabo does have formal training from Kuma, Ivankov and Dragon. As for his pipe melting that could be avoided via imbueing it with Haki.

Odd, I recall seeing people doing that all the time. However it's fine since I've changed it anyway.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
@Scarlet
And Sabo does have formal training from Kuma, Ivankov and Dragon.
Source on this? I know he's supposedly been trained by Dragon, but the man is featless so that's not valid.

I mean, Sabo is automatically better in CQC skills as his arsenal of CQC techniques consists of more than fire punch of doom.

Sabos pipe isnt going to melt it's clad in his haki.

Sabo wins via precog and superior CQC and techniques

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back