• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Blind Navy Admiral engages once again with The No 2 Of Revolutionary Army

Admiral Fujitora vs Chieff Off Staff Sabo who wins and why?

Rules:
• SBA
• No outside interference
• Win via KO or Death
• They both start 10 meters away
• Adult Sabo is being used

Reasoning?
Unless I am mistaken, Sabo's best feats/scaling involve scaling to holding back or nerfed admirals.

We can't prove that Sabo scales to the admirals when they are not held back or handicapped. He should be able to seriously contend with them even more so than Marco was capable of contending with the og admirals, but I see no reason to believe he is stronger.

I'm pretty sure their fight in Dressrosa also depicted fujitora winning the 1v1.

Marco is equal to the Admirals, for one.
For two, Sabo also scales to Zoan Sengoku for doing the same amount of damage to Burgess ( if not arguably a little more ), who was even stronger by the time he fought Sabo, with a basic kick to the face.

Marco is equal to the Admirals, for one.
For two, Sabo also scales to Zoan Sengoku for doing the same amount of damage to Burgess ( if not arguably a little more ), who was even stronger by the time he fought Sabo, with a basic kick to the face.
The original admirals would still undoubtedly defeat Marco in a 1v1 fight.

I dont think scaling to pre ts bb pirates durability is a hard bar to meet, no reason to assume this scales him over fujitora.

Especially since... you know, he kind of clashes equally with Sabo, who you're arguing can hurt Burgess with a simple kick, meaning Fujitora could probably do the same...

The original admirals would still undoubtedly defeat Marco in a 1v1 fight.

I dont think scaling to pre ts bb pirates durability is a hard bar to meet, no reason to assume this scales him over fujitora.

Especially since... you know, he kind of clashes equally with Sabo, who you're arguing can hurt Burgess with a simple kick, meaning Fujitora could probably do the same...
Suppose the last 2 sentences are fair.

Voting for Fujitora

He got the advantage in the battlefield with his Gravity manipulation which can disrupt the environment and hinder Sabo's movements limiting his ability to maneuver and evade attacks. Fujitora also is more versatile with the fact his Gravity DF offers him a wide range of offensive & defensive options, he can create gravitational fields, levitate objects and manipulate the battlefield in various ways giving him an advantage over Sabos fire based attacks.

Voting for Fujitora

He got the advantage in the battlefield with his Gravity manipulation which can disrupt the environment and hinder Sabo's movements limiting his ability to maneuver and evade attacks. Fujitora also is more versatile with the fact his Gravity DF offers him a wide range of offensive & defensive options, he can create gravitational fields, levitate objects and manipulate the battlefield in various ways giving him an advantage over Sabos fire based attacks.
He tried the gravity thing against Sabo, Sabo withstood it and turned into flames to avoid it.
He adapted to the gravity pretty quickly as well.
Keep in mind, Sabo was new to his fruit. Meanwhile we don't know when Issho got his.
Basically, Sabo was already equal to Issho who was using like, 50-60% of his arsenal, and Sabo got stronger and better since then.
Not sure who wins, but it should be a high or extreme diff.

He tried the gravity thing against Sabo, Sabo withstood it and turned into flames to avoid it.
He adapted to the gravity pretty quickly as well.
Keep in mind, Sabo was new to his fruit. Meanwhile we don't know when Issho got his.
Basically, Sabo was already equal to Issho who was using like, 50-60% of his arsenal, and Sabo got stronger and better since then.
Not sure who wins, but it should be a high or extreme diff.
Pretty sure it was implied issho was holding back and was still winning as sabo was shown bruised and heavily breathing while fujitora was completely fine

Pretty sure it was implied issho was holding back and was still winning as sabo was shown bruised and heavily breathing while fujitora was completely fine
Both were bruised iirc.
Also, Sabo held him back for tens of minute, you can say they had bruises but Kuzan lost a leg to Sakazuki and he still scales to him.

I'm reading the chapter rn and only sabo was shown to be bruised and heavily breathing
Sure sabo scales to fujitora but I think its pretty clear who's the stronger of them two
Those are pretty minor bruises, and the "huff huff" just indicates they've been battling for a bit.
Otherwise, would we scale the gifters to Zoro because he said that after fighting a few of them?

Those are pretty minor bruises, and the "huff huff" just indicates they've been battling for a bit.
Otherwise, would we scale the gifters to Zoro because he said that after fighting a few of them?
1. Zoro was fighting multiple gifters so none of them would scale to him individually
2. If only one of them is shown breathing heavily and with bruises on their body while the other is perfectly fine then what does that imply?

Ima say Issho probably has this in the bag.

During their canon fight, Issho already had the upper hand, being unscathed and not even close to getting tired, while Sabo has bruises/injuries (although nothing severe) and was out of breath.

And although I could see the argument that since Sabo just got his fruit, he should be more proficient at using it and incorporating it into his fighting style better, one could also very easily say that Issho simply wasn't trying.

We never once saw Issho get pushed beyond a slight sweat. If Sabo (inexperienced with his fruit) was struggling against a casual and suppressed Issho, just imagine what a fight between the two would look like with Issho going all out.

During their canon fight, Issho already had the upper hand, being unscathed and not even close to getting tired, while Sabo has bruises/injuries (although nothing severe) and was out of breath.

And although I could see the argument that since Sabo just got his fruit, he should be more proficient at using it and incorporating it into his fighting style better, one could also very easily say that Issho simply wasn't trying.

We never once saw Issho get pushed beyond a slight sweat. If Sabo (inexperienced with his fruit) was struggling against a casual and suppressed Issho, just imagine what a fight between the two would look like with Issho going all out.
Issho going all out is a dream for me seriously. But you are right on this. If someone doesnt counter your arguments im voting Issho FRA

Is it possible to vote inconclusive due to the circumstances being hard to gauge? We've noted that Sabo was struggling in their first encounter but Sabo had a massive disadvantage in the fact that he literally just got his fruit. Even if we said Issho wasn't trying that hard, I'd imagine the gap being "not trying" and trying" is smaller than "absolutely no experience" to "years of experience".

Voting inconclusive because it's really hard to determine who'd come out on top since neither character has a lot of feats to go off and the one fight they did hard is hard to judge.

Kinda funny that Karasu put more pressure on him than Dressrossa Sabo.

Issho FRA

Back