• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryougi Shiki vs Shigeyo Kageyama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done

Do you think the knife is fine or should she get the katana

>tfw your terrible Yhwach vs Goetia thread gets attention but a somewhat decent thread doesn't

I guess I'll just point out that Shiki can bypass the barriers thanks to the katana and/or MEoDP most likely

Well, Goetia doesn't get much love. Assuming people were of a similar mindset that I am in, they probably jumped on that because Goetia so super slept on but also very fun to use in VS threads. I am always hunting for a good match for goetia, especially since his page has been cleaned up much more now and we would like that group effort (although I wrote like 8 paragraphs for it so maybe me more so than others) don't want it to go to waste

Shit, this is an interesting matchup.

Shiki could probably cut through Mob's telekinetic holds much like she cut through Asagami's mystic eye powers. Mob's TK is often represented by whatever he's manipulating being surrounded by psychic energy, so Shiki could break through any of his holds with a cut.

Mob can potentially get her through lobbing objects, however he doesn't tend to go for this too much in his base form, and mostly just tries to end matches through TKing the opponent directly.

Shiki takes this more often than not iirc. Mob in-character tries to KO her with telekinesis, Shiki cuts through it and runs towards Mob, cutting through his barriers like she did with Souren's three-fold barrier, before either cutting Mob's powers out of him entirely or killing him.

Idk I thought it might have been a stomp with ??? or 100%. If anyone else wants it changed I could change it I guess

Shiki:3

Mob:0

100% Mob still likely loses unless it's 100% Resignation as Mob would still not want to instantly kill her, which would end him in the match.

Resignation Mob and ???% rip her into shreds before she can do much though.

Oh grace has been over for a while now this can be closed whenever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back