• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Shrine Maiden tries to seal away a Demon Lord(Kirin vs Shiki Granbell)

latest

Shiki Granbell
latest

Kirin(Azure Striker Gunvolt)
Speed equal
Distance:100 meters
Shiki Post-Xenolith Training is used
Prevasion is restricted(In Kirin's profile it was noted that Prevasion can be restricted in matches since it can disabled in-verse)
SBA for the rest

Last edited:
💀 Seriously most of her hax are 4 dimensional it ain't even fair
Huh, I was thinking that her haxes being 4D simply meant that she can bypass 3D resistances, and that her AP for said haxes were would be the same as her own AP(which is Multi-Continent Level) so I figured that Shiki would have a fighting chance here.

Also Mystic if you really want to use GV characters just go with the 7-A cast man those are actually fair lol

Nah Kirin has a lot of one shot stuff my man. She's arguably stronger than GV in a lot of ways
I am aware of Kirin's haxes, but the thing is since Shiki has Forcefield Creation, Attack Reflection, Power Nullification, and Analytical Prediction I figured that he had a fighting chance since he could block and/or dodge most of them

Also Mystic if you really want to use GV characters just go with the 7-A cast man those are actually fair lol
Kirin is the one that gets the least attention among the 3 protagonists so I wanted to give her some spotlight as well. The ones that I'm currently searching matches for are Jota, Gibril, and Elise, which unfortunately are really hard to find matches for.

Back