• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC8: We Are

"Things are getting serious, huh?"

I fly towards Alpha, turning my arm into a giant drill. And I mean giant. Like, well over a dozen times larger then me. Larger then is necessary. Like, if you didn't know this was a reference to Gurren Lagann you'd think I was compensating for something.

"You know, Griffin, infinite possibilities and such are nice, but sometimes you just have to keep things simple."

I attack Alpha with my giant drill simultaneously in past, present and future

After simply modifying my attacks to simply teleport to their intended target and increasing the projectile count by another dozen or two orders of magnitude, I attempt to fuse with the Speed Boss and his vehicle while making my fusion ability a skill of comparable potency to those above the skill system that D had created.

Realm is visibly bewildered by Blane's explanation, but soon a look of relief forms on his face.

"If I can help at all I want to, it's just..."

You can tell that he's uneasy about seeing the others after what happened.

"I doubt anyone would see me as a friend anyway. Not that I blame them."

Christian Higdon said:
The Stranger then looked at him, before then looking away, trying to hide the fact that he's stressed.
The man hands Stranger the tea anyway.

"Maybe another game of 20 questions will help to improve your mood. Alright let's begi-"

Kura quickly strikes him with an energy infused baton, reducing him to quarks.

Junkoposter said:
Uber sighs. "Aw, you ruined it~." She flips the boundary between going and stopped, freezing the speed boss in place.
CrimsonStarFallen said:
Another one uses another piece of tech, shooting a ball that homes on the target by moving across the quantun state of the target, and ignores distance by bypassing space. Once hit, the target will immediatly become anti-matter. The ball is aimed at the Speed Boss.
Hl3 or bust said:
I attempt to fuse with the Speed Boss and his vehicle while making my fusion ability a skill of comparable potency to those above the skill system that D had created.
David fuses with the speed boss and consequently takes the attacks that were targeting him, promptly being reduced to antimatter.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Who knew multiversal parrots ferrets were fans of robot bands.

I'll take care of someone familiar, the luck girl right? I apply the concept of unlucky onto her.
The bunny guardian comes running towards you.

"Edward! The time has come for us to resume our fated ba- BWAMMPFF!"

She trips over her own foot while running and tumbles about 70 times, knocking herself unconscious.

The king gives a satisfied chuckle.

Clashing blades yet again, Silas breaks through the sword, bisecting his opponent.

The king's halves turn into a soul which flies into Silas. Unbeknownst to either of them, it seems that the king, or rather Rider (Saint George) was another of Silas' lost souls.

PsychoWarper said:
Jackson quite easily escapes the the dimension by warping his dimensional existence and reappears and turns to Wisdom "Could you like... piss off?" he then pulls out one of his guns and starts firing at them.
The owl gets shot in the face and "dies", releasing Genesis from his dimension. The twins laugh at him upon seeing this.

@Junko

The secretary gets frozen.

@Crimson

The hamster guardian revives by rising out of the floor like Alpha did. It eats some charred pieces of its previous body before charging at you.

"AZENCAARD! Your Hamster Purée is completely overcooked! You get ZERO POINTS!! You're not getting away from me until you actually make something decent!"

Monarch Laciel said:
the other possibilities summon a million homing swords and throw them at Alpha's lines of death.
CrimsonStarFallen said:
i have one of my clones use Enkidu (boosted to my level) at Alpha, aiming for his soul.
Overlord775 said:
I myself change shape to a massive sixty-meter multi-headed hydra and use a multidute of my heads, i fire cosmos Hyper Beams, ice beams and Blue Flames at Alpha.
Andykhang said:
Combining it with my Density Manip, with a strong concept of "Gathering", I then gather all the realm power into a single world sword, and then slash at Alpha. At the same times, I combine it with Dragon Blade (+ Piercing Concept), to pierce through his durability
The Smashor said:
I attack Alpha with my giant drill simultaneously in past, present and future
Jane is unable to affect the entire realm since it's infinite and all and she lacks either the range and/or power necessary.

Alpha removes the possibility of his lines of death being cut to begin with, allowing for him to dodge and/or block the swords with little issue. Portals open up all around him, firing beams from within which clash with Jake's to intercept them. More ferrets spew out of the portals to deal with Jane's army.

Enkidu latches onto Alpha, but only appears to be a minor inconvenience.

The and Jane fly through all of this, striking Alpha with the drill and sword respectively as he attempts to block using one of his arms, but is thrown off by Ilia's Dimension Ray, allowing the other attacks through. The two manage to strike him in the chest to deal a fair bit of damage.

While repairing his concept, Griffin finds himself able to somewhat "control" it in a way akin to a person moving their own limbs. It's a peculiar sensation that requires a deal of focus to get the hang of.

"Alright then! Now we're going places!"

I create dozens of copies with both Astro Man and Zonda's powers. They all start flying around Alpha, creating a Tornado that is then enhanced with electricity.

"Man, I was being really dramatic before. I guess I just had to get that off of my chest. Anyways, time for another Elecnado!"

During the Elecnado, all of my copies and myself attack with various weapons.

"By the way, did erasing the concept of death from Rei work? Just out of curiosity. I want to know how much time I have."

A gap opens under the bunny gaurdian, she falls into it. "Hmmm~, ima need you for something later~." She then throws another train at Alpha, because she finds it funny. She also sets the going and stopped boundaries back to normal on speed boi, cause why not?

I did it. I won!

I stand there and smile for a second before feeling a new presence inside of me. I reach down inside of myself and realize that I have awakened another one of my souls. I save introducing myself for later and see that everyone else is still locked in battle before realizing that Blane's not among them. I see a gourd on the ground and fly over to it.

This is his, right?

I try tapping it.

@Alpha Side

The remaining danmaku clones+the Enkidu clone fuse with each other thanks to a machine. A giant Azencard, as big as Alpha, comes out of it. He shoots at Alpha with laser eyes.

@Hamster Side

I slap the Hamster in a abstract, spiritual and mental level, while also throwing him in a alternative pocket dimension.

@David Side

Sorry about that. Wasn't expecting it. I telepathically apologize to David.

@Realm Side

I send a telephatic message to Realm, still outside the Gourd.

Hey dumbass, that's not true. I'm not good with words, so i'll be brief, but... god, this is almost too cliche, but as far as i can see, everyone still thinks of you as a friend. We were looking for a way to cure you for a reason, you know? It awkwardly stops there, as i had nothing else to say, but hopefully the point gets across.

@Clone Left

A clone doesn't exactly have much to do, so he looks at the infinite possibilities inside the countless planes of existence Azencard existed in now. He founds some great ideas for technology.

I smirk a little bit. That was funny.

Anyways, that's one down, let's take care of the parrot ferret shall we?

How about... powerless? That works nicely.

• Destroying the dimension I see the area then as I charge my cosmos even further with one hand while the other is filled with magic in the shape of a would. Against the armies I decided to burn myself to the limit* BURN! INFINITE BREAK! And FENRISWOLF! *Millions of arrows of lights have been unleashed along with fenriswolf a light that in the shape of a wolf using magical energy to strike the other ferret. For Infinite break if they hit them I can disrupt the ferret's origin flow of life so they will be erased if they are hit*

"I'm sure most of them still see you as a friend. And if anyone doesn't that just means you need to work hard to show them why the rest of us trust you."

As I'm talking about this with Realm, using my parallel thoughts I begin thinking about the light I created earlier. I used the image of Kura and Kuro's powers, but the result was something different. It makes sense, we're all derived from the Old First, it wouldn't make sense if our powers were only similar to the Emissary's. Rather, they should either be something completely unique to each of us, or a mix of creative and destructive side of The Old First.

My nine parallel processes that aren't focused on the conversation with Realm begin adjusting. Reshaping the light, moving it around my body, and trying to adjust intensity, structure or color. They work to adjust it to make it most natural, and they prod to see if there's anything beyond just the light.

"Now then, are you ready to go? Or are you gonna make me go out there on my own?" I say to Realm with a smile on my face, about to send us both out of the gourd if he doesn't stop me.

I summon dozens of mes from the past and future, then create dozens of duplicates from each alternate me.

Then the all of me start shooting hundreds of thounsands dragons of frostflame cosmos at Alpha, while tring my best to not hit my allies.

Meanwhile, the Chaos Tide greatly intensifies and now not only it spawns Appmons, but also duplicates of the previusly absorbed servants and summons.

The sheer speed of my Regenerationn makes the conversion to anti-matter a complete non-issue.

It's no big deal. I respond to Azencard while immediately reappearing at the main fighting area, creating a legion of cloes which all let loose their weapons, which have been further modified to directly attack the ability scores, maximum HP, MP, and SP, and skills of the target.

Realm doesn't object to being brought out of the gourd, and Azencard and Blane's words make him feel a little better.

"Silas?"

Blane and Realm emerge from the gourd next to Silas.

Christian Higdon said:
The Stranger then looked at Kura, literal fire in his eyes. "You motherf**ker..."
Kura looks at Stranger with a confused expression. She then heads off to continue fighting.

The Smashor said:
"By the way, did erasing the concept of death from Rei work? Just out of curiosity. I want to know how much time I have."
"And you sounded so confident before. Well, out of consideration, I didn't prevent that particular action from reaching outside. You'll see what the result was if you make it out yourself."

Alpha gives an impressed whistle at Mega Azencard before doing the equivalent of an omni-directional "ORAORAORA!" to defend himself from the attacks coming from all sides via unleashing a flurry of infinite punches. One of the fists comes through a portal near Edward and smacks the magic notebook out of his hands before he can write anything.

The ferret sees what Griffin and Blane are doing.

These two are on the right track. Maybe a little push for the rest.

He remotely attacks everyone on their concept, slowly burning it away as he did for Griffin.

Using any control I have over this realm, I directly analyze the structure of the realm itself for any weakness.

At the same times...

Still. Isn't. Hot. Enough!!!

Along with my rising heat, I wrap the sword with the dark flame. Then, performing the move again, I detonate the entire atmosphere with the dark flame carrying the concept of destruction, into a single slash. More over, I cut down the concept of time, so that it arrive at both Alpha, and the edge of this realm instantly

Edit: Detecting the attack on my concept, I direct God Hand to defense and adaptation against such attack, along with the concept of repair and growth

Uber is uneffected by the concept attacks since she lacks a concept. She sighs "Whelp, geuss I better stop messing around..." She trys to freeze Alpha with her eternity manip.

Realm coming out would have made me smile if not for the concept burn. Thankfully, i already analysed the conceptual plane, so i was ready for something like that. I've saw Griffin doing something earlier on too...

I concentrate and try controlling my own concept, as well as heal it.

Well that's an unusual sensatio

I quickly analyze myself to check for any adverse effects of this conceptual damage while also trying to see if i can heal it. Meanwhile, I quickly remove any vulnerabilities from my Persona and make it so that it negates, absorps, and has extreme resistance to all elements, make it so that all of their attacks have a 200% chance to inflict Forget, Sleep, Confuse, Rage, albeit changed to reduce defense and attack to zero, Dizzy, Despair, Fear, Brainwash, Burn, Freeze, Paralyze, Silence, and Mouse Form, have a 100% chance of being critical, as well as deal Almighty Damage.

I direct them to promptly fire Sinful Shell while I continue to spam my fused blaster with a shitton of clones all doing the same.

• Dragon Screaming
I try to use Self-Modification and Data Manipulation on my concept to try repair it, also i try to abosrb the conceptual fire and reverse engenier it in to a heat beam that i would fire against Alpha.

Meanwhile, my dozens of clones notice the return of Realm and go mass hug him.

Junkoposter said:
Uber is uneffected by the concept attacks since she lacks a concept. She sighs "Whelp, geuss I better stop messing around..." She trys to freeze Alpha with her eternity manip.
Uber's non-existant concept is also attacked.

"See, I told you it'd be fine. Now then." After seeing how Silas reacted to Realm, I begin creating clones and replicas of Master. I trace my light back to my concept, and begin drawing it out with more force. I try to spread it over my swords in my hands, my clones' hands, and the swords I'm controlling telekinetically.

I begin cutting. Not, Alpha, not the ferrets, not the trial examiners: what I strike is the space itself. Covering my sword in my concept, I begin slashing through the space time of this realm, at the points where the ambient darkness is strongest.

[um curious is my action taken into account or not yet responded? (Idk if im blind or smth)]

"AaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" He shouted, before shouting the f-word a lot of times, bombarding Alpha with f-bombs. Literally.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
[um curious is my action taken into account or not yet responded? (Idk if im blind or smth)]
[Everyone who attacked Alpha had said attacks blocked/deflected by his omni-directional flurry punches.]

Realm is practically a statue because he's still only Relativistic compared to everyone's varying degrees of MFTL+ is surprised by Jake and Silas but happily hugs them back.

"Guys..! I don't know what's going on, but I'll help however I can."

He begins mass summoning demons once again while simultaneously providing support to everyone in the form of buffs, healing, force fields (etc).

Blahblah9755 said:
I begin cutting. Not, Alpha, not the ferrets, not the trial examiners: what I strike is the space itself. Covering my sword in my concept, I begin slashing through the space time of this realm, at the points where the ambient darkness is strongest.
Jake ******* dies

Whatever darkness that may have been in the area would have come from Realm or the gourd. Either way thanks to Blane it's now gone.

Anyone trying to heal their own concept finds themselves to have some deal of control over it, such as being able to extend it to their attacks and other objects.

When Blane does this in conjunction with utilizing his aura from earlier, he finds his senses grow even further. The individual concepts of he and his friends are made clearly visible as a fundamental layer of existence, as does that of Alpha, along with the guardians and everyone else.

Alpha urges everyone on while still fighting them off single-handedly.

"That's it... Now, follow Griffin and Blane's examples together. Try using what you know to both see and attack in the proper way."

Back