• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC8: We Are

"You like armies, huh? Well you're not the only one that can make them."

I warp reality across the area to make a massive army of basically every fictional character I could think of off the top of my head, buffed or nerfed to 3-B, naturally.

"I'll handle the fodder. You guys get Alpha."

Several of those possible actions Griffin made involved summoning heroes from the Throne of Heroes and strengthening them with my magical energy to our speed, strength, and defense, so the world's is filled with Servants.

My responce to this shitton of new attacks is to simply teleport very far away. Like, several parsecs away. Immediately afterward, and after fusing all of my Power Suit's blasters into one and increasing the projectile count to the trillions, I spam blasts back at the trial people's general direction.

Meanwhile, the other me's patch out all of my previous weaknesses before spamming neon, smoke, video, concrete, Almighty, elemental, and gun attacks, all of which are modified to trigger an ludicrous amount of times, at the trial people.

All of these attacks are aimed and fired at predicted locations where the target's might otherwise dodge or move into, as well as just straight at them.

I just trust my Regenerationn against any attacks coming towards me. It would be unfair if I just summoned a massive army and then did things the same "turn", after all.

"Shit." My face twists to a grimace. I create several microscopic swords, "this might sti-" I stop. I thought I might be able to isolate it with time splitting swords but… it's too much. It's not just his shoulder, I can tell. His whole body's been corrupted, this is just a more visible point.

"There has to be something… something…" none of my swords will work here. Amputation won't deal with an effect on the soul. Acupuncture won't work. Changing the laws of his body won't work. A.tering the causality of the corruption won't work. Could I try saving the parts of his soul and mind that are uncorrupted? I pause for a moment… "Maybe…"

I focus my mind inwards. Calmly and clearly direct my thoughts. Everything aimed at one goal. The Emissary's Fragment was able to save souls that were already partially corrupted. Kuro and Kura could dispel darkness by drawing on his power. If we're also pieces of The Old First, can't we do the same? The Darkness hasn't touched Alpha's world, and it had barely touched the connected world of the tournament. That should mean the Darkness in Realm is as weak as possible here.

Once I've rationalized this in my head, I fully clear my mind. All thoughts, all distractions become nothingness, and I focus, narrowing down my course of action. Trying to emulate the feeling of when Kuro, Kura, and the Fragments used their power I work to force the possibilities in my mind move towards the one possible correct answer.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I look at the Hams- Viatnam flashbacks to the cooking trial*

"Oh no. Nonononono. No. No! No!"

I immediatly release all my treasury towards the Hamster, covering all of them with elemental properties, including the black flame.

I also atempt to use Steroids Pokeball on him, while my 10 other clones bombard him with space-cutting attacks or energy blasts, hitting the soul.

I also have a clone use a new piece of tech, a Extreme Water Gun. He shoots him, releasing a MFTL+ water jet that, in hit, will: paralyse, give supernatural diseases, instantly kill, freeze him in time, and rot hin down to the molecular level.
The hamster ******* dies.

Junkoposter said:
Uber teleports high into the sky, she continues to lazily lay on her gap. An absolutely huge gap opens over the army, a moon gets yeeted out of it at MFTL+ speeds.
The speed boss rides straight into the moon, bursting it into millions of smaller pieces which continue to rain down on both sides of the battlefield. He continues heading in that direction.

Hl3 or bust said:
My responce to this shitton of new attacks is to simply teleport very far away. Like, several parsecs away. Immediately afterward, and after fusing all of my Power Suit's blasters into one and increasing the projectile count to the trillions, I spam blasts back at the trial people's general direction.

Meanwhile, the other me's patch out all of my previous weaknesses before spamming neon, smoke, video, concrete, Almighty, elemental, and gun attacks, all of which are modified to trigger an ludicrous amount of times, at the trial people.

All of these attacks are aimed and fired at predicted locations where the target's might otherwise dodge or move into, as well as just straight at them.
The barrage of attacks hammer the enemy along with the pieces of the moon, taking out a number of foes. Most of the guardians either dodge or reflect the attacks while some of the ferrets begin firing blasts from their mouths into the sky to intercept yours.

Suddenly the Speed Boss rams his motorcycle into you, dealing little to no considerable damage, but dragging you several billion gigaparsecs away from the battlefield before you can even process what's happening.

"GOOINNG UUUUUUUUP!"

He continues dragging you along.

Silas Clashes blades with the king while attacks rain down around them.

The king laughs before exclaiming, "Even now, you continue to grow in strength! Will you profess it to the world or will this place become your grave?"

Some of the ferrets get corrupted and start fighting each other, but the guardians are immune.

@Psycho/Red

The and Griffin's armies clash with the opposition as Genesis and Shura Mandala blow through many of the enemies.

Speed's secretary tosses some kind of card at the silver wolf, causing it to be sealed inside, while Wisdom's Owl casts some kind of spell to trap Jackson and Genesis inside of some strange dimension surrounded by absolute darkness.

You notice the man from the Patience trial sipping tea right next to you as if he'd been there all along.

He takes a long sip from his mug before saying, "Hello, Stranger. You seem to be having a particularly hard time compared to everyone else. Maybe talking about the issue over a nice cup of tea will help."

Monarch Laciel said:
What is Alpha's full name? One possibility questions the universe, using my cosmic awareness of the true names of all beings

Another possibility concentrates on seeing his lines of death.
His lines of death are clearly visible.

In the possibilitie(s) that discover Alpha's true name, he simply changes that name to something else.

Alpha's full attention is on Griffin. As he's now unimpeded unlike before, he's able to counter Griffin's infinite possibilities rather easily with his own infinite responses, though he delegates most of these responses to pure defense.

Griffin suddenly feels a remote attack by Alpha, which is burning away his very concept.

"What are you-"

Blane begins to glow with an aura that's similar, but still different than either Kuro or Kura's and Realm is easily coated with it.

"You're amazing! but..." he nearly falls over.

The darkness inside of Realm becomes aware and starts trying to kill him rather than let go. It begins tearing at his soul, but another strong push from Blane is all it takes to drive the remaining Darkness out.

When all is said and done, Realm looks at Blane in disbelief.

"You, how did you..?"

After utilizing the aura, Blane's senses have seemingly increased, allowing him to sense his comrades fighting outside, as well as ambient levels of Darkness and corruption. Realm seems to have been restored completely.

Jackson quite easily escapes the the dimension by warping his dimensional existence and reappears and turns to Wisdom "Could you like... piss off?" he then pulls out one of his guns and starts firing at them.

Uber sighs. "Aw, you ruined it~." She flips the boundary between going and stopped, freezing the speed boss in place. While cotinueing to lay in her gap, she snaps her fingers, freezing the speed boss's secretary in eternity.

Putting the knowledge of concept hax from my omniscience to good use, I put several possibilities towards focusing on repairing my concept.

Then the other possibilities summon a million homing swords and throw them at Alpha's lines of death.

I grin.

"Of course! I'm going to keep getting stronger! This is a ride that never stops!"

The aura around me increases in size and turns black. At the edges of it, several serpent heads form. The serpents flatten and point at the King.

"Longinus Ladon!"

The serpent heads elongate and impact the King, sliding over his armor and sword in the form of 2D shadows. As they get past the armor and reach his flesh, they reinflate and bite into his skin with fangs imbued with the law of Power Nullification and draconian ice energy to freeze him from the inside out.

All the clones gasp in shock once they learn of Blane's feat of restoring Realm.

"He... actually did it. I..."

Didn't expect that. Normally i would cry, but i am biologically unable to at the moment.

So instead, to celebrate, i have one of my clones use Enkidu (boosted to my level) at Alpha, aiming for his soul.

Another starts creating a army of robots powered by the Power Cosmic, being brought up to my level. The robots start fighting against the army.

Another starts working on a weapon capable of blowing supernatural energy/phenomenons away.

Another one uses another piece of tech, shooting a ball that homes on the target by moving across the quantun state of the target, and ignores distance by bypassing space. Once hit, the target will immediatly become anti-matter. The ball is aimed at the Speed Boss.

The rest of the Azencards start to shoot blasts of energy/use other forms of Danmaku at the enemy army.

There are about 20 Azencards on the battlefield.

[Azencard is a fragment of the Old First, from the future, who was empowered by Omni, in the future, but then killed. Future Realm then retrieved his soul, and unlocked a portion of his power, before sending him back to the time of RW. I think. This means RW is happening beyond the scale of what Omni can detect and interact with, which proves that RW>EWtRtW]

• Being trapped in absolute darkness I look around and think to myself* I have to get back soon... *So i decided to use several techniques of the gold saints soul* Lightning bolt! Atomic Thunderbolt! Lightning Plasma! *With the burning of cosmos I unleash all these attacks on the dark space lighting it up and hope to break out and come back against the army as soon as possible*

Who knew multiversal parrots ferrets were fans of robot bands.

I'll take care of someone familiar, the luck girl right? I apply the concept of unlucky onto her.

Blahblah9755 said:
[Azencard is a fragment of the Old First, from the future, who was empowered by Omni, in the future, but then killed. Future Realm then retrieved his soul, and unlocked a portion of his power, before sending him back to the time of RW. I think. This means RW is happening beyond the scale of what Omni can detect and interact with, which proves that RW>EWtRtW]
[Remember when these made sense? No? I guess it's just me.]

[RW still makes sense to me]

It… it worked?! I saved him!? "Thank god!" I hug Realm, then hold him at arms length looking him up and down.

"Right, I'll explain. It's only been around a day, but a lot's happened." I say to Realm, as I simultaneously begin searching for the heaviest points of Darkness.

"But I'll just skip to the parts about this." I make my hand glow sharply. "Essentially, a ferret told me that I was part God, so I thought it might be possible to break the corruption. I'm glad it worked." I tell him with a smile.

"Right now our friends are fighting an army of ferrets. I'm going to help. Do you want to come? Or do you need to prepare yourself a bit?"

The Chaos Tide harmlessily passes trought my allies, but the same cannot be said of the summons of Griffin and The, who's great majority don't resist the waves's effects and thus get absorbed and turned in to my servants.

The, now currupted, summons continue fighting the guardians and the ferrets, but now with their true abilities awakened.

I myself change shape to a massive sixty-meter multi-headed hydra and use a multidute of my heads, i fire cosmos Hyper Beams, ice beams and Blue Flames at Alpha.

In the meanwhile, i use the rest of my heads to spam the abilties and noble phatasms that i got from the absorbed summons against the guardians, as i also use a combination of Tiamat's ability to create infinite monsters with Leviathan's ability to create app beings to create a endless amount of Appmons to attack my opponents.

Also, the Chaos Tide continues to flow.

[All Servants can resist the chaos tide and they were all being empowered by Griffin and The so they're be able to resist]

[My chaos tide is stronger and i doubt they resist literally being completly covered by it

also being powered up by something =/= gening the resistances of that something]

Overlord775 said:
[My chaos tide is stronger and i doubt they resist literally being completly covered by it

also being powered up by something =/= gening the resistances of that something]
[At this point thinking Griffin couldnt give people similar resistances to himself seems a but odd]

More, I need to fight on more!!

Taking advantage of the world I create, and the unceasing amount of data I receive, I then began to used them to make all kind of Digimon-like creature, that could also create a world on their own, and twist it as they please. Joining on the bunch, they ceaselessly attack against Alpha, using every kind of attack I have on 3-B scale. (At the same times, I activate my density manip onto the numerous Worlds I have build on, to forcefully draw in all of the world into them, rapidly increasing the rate)

Speaking of attack...Gaia Reactor: Concentrates all the energy within the atmosphere, and then detonates it.

So, what happen, if I concentrate all the energy within this infinite realm, and detonate it?

Combining it with my Density Manip, with a strong concept of "Gathering", I then gather all the realm power into a single world sword, and then slash at Alpha. At the same times, I combine it with Dragon Blade (+ Piercing Concept), to pierce through his durability

PsychoWarper said:
[At this point thinking Griffin couldnt give people similar resistances to himself seems a but odd]
[He didn't write that he did it

Also Griffin would have no reason to deny an ally of his to get stronger]

[I see we're running through the stages of Overlord's salt

First comes someone outdoing him in even a minor way entirely nondirected at him

Then he complains and gets shot down

Then he starts pulling from his rear end to try and one up them

Then the game either crashes or boots him out]

[nah man whateryoutalkin about I definitely don't have any psychological structures to be an absolute forkheck

Nah that's crazy man

crazy]

[And the stage after that, meming to cover up your BS]

Back