• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC8: We Are

I put my left hand on Realm's shoulder.

Max Boost!

"I've just boosted your power and speed to the maximum your body can take. That should make this easier."

Now, to see and attack...hmmm. I've had a bit of practice manipulating laws and concepts, so I think I have the gist of it.

I wrap myself in my concept and put my hands together as if I'm trying to open something.

I used to be part of the Old First right? This is not where I am stopped by my limits. I'm going to break though!

Using my concept wrapped hands, I attempt ripping a hole in this layer of existence.

I give Realm a small amount of power, making them faster.

Meanwhile, i break the 4th wall and use my cosmic senses along with SNI, gaining knowledge of Blane's actions by "reading the script".

"I see. So, if Kura, Kuro and The Emissary have the power to dispel the Darkness, then so can we... and by using that power, we can also see the world in another light?" I smirk upon the discovery.

"Blane really is a genius."

I look back into my memories, and with the knowledge i have of Kura's power, the visuals i have from it and SNI pushed into it's limits, i atempt to awaken that power hidden inside of me. I put everything i have into it.

While doing this, with the voidness of my mind, i move around me concept. Perhaps in union with my sheer willpower to awaken the power inside of me. I direct it around, looking like a dancer. As i enter in full synchronization with my everything, i direct my fist wraped around my concept towards Alpha.

I then apply the metaphorical action of punching the shit out of him with my concept hand.

"So see concept, and attack concept then?"

I then, seeing the concept within Alpha, to aimed my blow at it. Turning all the world around me into weapon, I viciously tear into his concept with the concept of destruction, using one infinite force after another

"Ok"

I grab my concept, then shove it inside Yukianesa.

Afterwards i enlargen the sword to 200 meters in size and grab it with my mouth, then I swing the giant blade foward, sending a conceptual rift, the literal embodiment of my power, at the conceptual self of Alpha.

"You need to create an aura. One similar to what Kura uses. Build a path between your physical and conceptual bodies with that energy. Then you'll be able to see" I yell to my teammates.

I begin flowing and synchronizing my concept with my body. I extend it out through my sword, and both of us slash through the concept of Alpha simultaneously.

• As the attack were deflected I then using runes that one of my soul's masters taught him i invoked* Ochd Deug Odin: Great God Carved Seal! *I summon the power of the great god of Northern Europe to rain heavy magical damage upon all foes along with the survivors have their enhancements removed and active techniques stopped for a bit when it hits. But I use Urtharbrunnr to predict any possible way for my attacks to hit in a few seconds and think of ways to adapt should it fail as I unleash another fenriswolf*

"Well, at least she'll be alive when I get there. No matter what happens, at least she'll be alive. Posessed by demons, that would have happened weather or not she was immortal. But if they just try to conventionally kill her, then I can help her. Anyways, you're in my way."

My finger opens up.

"Bang."

A massive beam of Odinforce energy comes out of my finger.

"If you attack my concept, then I'll just have to kill you before you kill me. Seems easy enough."

DragonEmperor23 said:
I wrap myself in my concept and put my hands together as if I'm trying to open something.

I used to be part of the Old First right? This is not where I am stopped by my limits. I'm going to break though!

Using my concept wrapped hands, I attempt ripping a hole in this layer of existence.
A hole is successfully torn in Alpha's dimension. The ferret looks at Silas in amazement.

"Yes! Now Silas is getting it. Now the rest of you shou-"

He's interrupted by the combined flurry punches of Griffin and Azencard to his conceptual face, followed up with the consecutive slashes from Blane and Jake and being shot in the head by David's empowered Sinful Shell before finally having his concept torn apart and purified by Jane and Uber.

(Remaining actions that didn't involve the use of your new conceptual manipulation showed similar success to attacks prior to this.)

Alpha disappears, and the remaining ferrets and guardians quickly follow suit. The realm returns to the state it was before the fight started.

So that's finally over with, I think

I just now notice, despite having seen it the whole time, Silas' odd movement that seems to have torn open this dimension. Deciding to see if that was somehow a fluke, I also wrap my concept around my hands, which sounds really redundent, and attempt to tear open the dimension as well before heading through Silas' tear.

Meanwhile, another me telepathically asks if everyone is still alive.

"..."

I don't say anything for a few seconds.

There's a part of me that feels like that entire conflict was unnecessary.

"So uh, the exit has been made."

I gesture towards the hole.

I shrink Yukianesa and put away, then recall back the summon, monster and appmons in to the mud.

Afterwards i return in to chibi form and go hug Realm.

"I missed you Realm"

I tell him while sobbing.

I cover my hand with my own concept and start flicking holes in Alpha's dimension. Interesting.

I see Jake talking with Realm

"Guys, let's talk back in base. This white void is not the kind of place, right?"

I start going to the hole.

"Oh, also... welcome back Realm." I smile at him, before jumping through the hole.

Those who attempt to create fissures of your own are equally as successful as Silas. Upon going through, you each find yourselves in individual unknown universes, but with practice, become able to create portals to specific desired locations.

Realm joyfully hugs Jake back.

"I missed you all too." he says.

Realm and Kura's eyes meet for a second before Realm quickly looks away. There's a clear sense of unease between the two of them.

"If everyone's ready, we should return to base." Kura states before opening her own portal and walking through it.

Andykhang said:
"...Oops, too far?"

I then check on him by tracing my "connection" with him, to see if he was okay.
The realm itself hasn't collapsed, meaning he's probably fine... relatively speaking.

"Oh, motherfu-" He then crafted a nifty device and traveled to where he first was. "Okay, never again." He said, as he saw the portal Kura made. ".....Okay, fine. But I'm gonna ******* hate myself in the morning." He walked through that portal instead of the other portal.

"Wait we can control our concepts? No matter. I have to go there."

I use my dimensional travel to try and get to the universe of the Courage Trail.

"So we are able to make our own trans dimensional portal now?"

I said, looking at the result. I then going back to...

"Speaking of which, where is your base?"

[I have class in a little under an hour so I'll respond and make a new thread when I have the time after that.]

• Seeing as everything was over and testing my powers I felt...I can use my abilities more. Having a small wound I use a magic called da capo to return my state of being. I control my concept and abilities far better than before and...I'm grasping the concept of my existence.* "Nacht...is that who you are? I...really forgotten haven't I?"
  • I then meet with the others to go back to base pondering more and more on everything around me*

Back