• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC5: the Beginning and the End

Edwellken

RP Elder
Previous thread

The tournament continues!

The battle rages on. Many unique and powerful individuals have emerged over the course of this event, but the victor has yet to be determined.

The current Champ holds the secrets to unlocking your full powers, but only the winners can challenge him for this information. If none can win, releasing Realm may be the only way to move forward after all.

Tournament Rules
The rules are your general standard fare for a large tournament, but the most important points are as follows:
1. No killing. Violation means disqualification and persecution in accordance with regular legal procedures. (There's an asterisk by this rule. As with any combat focused competition, participants must acknowledge the possibility of death or even serious or permanent injury.)

2. Matches are won by knockout, incapacitation (for 1 minute), ring out, or forfeit. Ring out means being more than 350 meters from the center of the ring in any direction.

3. No outside help or interference. Intentionally recieving or help from a non contender and/or the attempt thereof is grounds for immediate disqualification. Summons count as outside help so long as they are sentient and have greater than animalistic intelligence, but are otherwise allowed. (The rule later goes on to say that targeting the audience with attacks of any kind is also forbidden). It is not forbidden of course, to use the presence of the audience to your advantage.

4. No weapons or equipment can be brought into the ring before the match starts. Mounts count as equipment and follow the same intelligence rules as summons. The exceptions to this rule are items explicitly created during the match by a person's own abilities, or complementary items provided by the event committee.

(Team exclusive rules)

Matches are decided once all of the members of the opposing team have been defeated as per the regular victory conditions. Team members can be rescued from the incapacitation win method but other losses are final.

If a team has less than 5 members, the intelligence rules for mounts and summons is lifted until the number of intelligent allies reaches the maximum number of members.

(Misc)

Both the winners of the team and individual competitions may challenge the current champion for the title of Galaxy's Strongest. The team winners must choose a single representative for the challenge.

(Prizes)

Prizes are the same for both team and solo competitions. The team winners still only get 1 of each prize.

3rd Place: Gem fortune (Precious gems which can be easily transmuted into an alternate energy source.)

2nd Place: Power Star (plus 3rd place prize)

1st Place: A wish granted by the Goddess Remiela (plus 2nd and 3rd place prize)
Torchlight:

Silas Smith (DragonEmperor23) Past Life: Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail), Tōshirō Hitsugaya, Issei Hyoudou, Lavogaritamo
Name: Silas Smith
Sex
: Male

Personality: A nice guy that is normally calm and collected. Usually is a quiet guy that keeps to himself, not out of dislike for communication but because he likes to think before he speaks. His righteous fury appears when innocents are injured and he doesn't hold back.

Appearance: This guy.

Past Lives/Souls: Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail), The Shinigami, Issei Hyoudou

Wishlist: The Dragon King, The Virus, and The Devil
Blane Blaze (Blah) Past Life: Saber (Musashi Miyamoto), Anai Miu, [Composite] [Shirou], [Emiya], Jin Mo-Ri

Name: Blane Blaze

Theme: Mysterious Swordsman

Theme Song: https://youtu.be/6QvMcQ2Eejo

Sex: male

Personality: Quiet and a bit aloof. He doesn't like noise, so he avoids dealing with other people and keeps to himself. He can be somewhat calm and calculating, however he often has more than just his own interests in mind. He loves swords and all forms of swordsmanship.

Appearance: Quarter Japanese, quarter Chinese, half American. Black hair and eyes, above average height (75 percentile), he's very muscular, but they're lean muscles that don't fully show through clothes.

Past Lives/Souls: Saber (Musashi Miyamoto), Anai Miu, [Composite] [Shirou], [Emiya]

Wishlist: Assassin (Fate/stay night), Meliodas (Nanatsu no Taizai), Link (Composite) (The Legend of Zelda), Ruler (Fate/Apocrypha)/Avenger (Jeanne Alter), Namanie Nienami (Medaka Box), BlackÔÿàGold Saw (Anime) (BlackÔÿàRock Shooter (Verse)), Yu Narukami (Persona), Sakaguchi Hinata (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ke), (if it's allowed then) Fra (I was a sword when I reincarnated), Haru Glory (RAVE), Akame(Akame ga Kill!), Mifune (Soul Eater), Vergil (Devil May Cry), Shunsui Kyōraku(Bleach), Youmu Konpaku (Touhou), Kanzaki Kaori (To Aru Majutsu No Index), Kyoshiro Mibu(Samurai Deeper Kyo), 666:Satan (The God of High School).
Jake (Overlord775) Past Life: Yharo, Reshiram, World Destroyer, Dragon Shiryu

Name: Jake

Theme: Guardian Dragon

Theme Song: Infernal Chatharsis

Sex: Male

Personality: Loyal, Honest, Knight-like

Appearance: This

Past Lives/Souls: Yharo, Reshiram, World Destroyer, Dragon Shiryu

Wishlist: Greymo, Darkeater Midir

Epic Dragon
Former appearance
Azencard (CrimsonStarFallen) Past Lives: Pit, Dante (Devil May Cry) Gilgamesh (Fate Series), Kirby (Character)
Name: Azencard (summoned from another reality)
Theme: Don't have one

Theme Song: idk

Personality: Same as Azencard, but a more laid back.

Appearance: Same as Azencard, but with more equipment and wings

Past Lives/Souls: Pit (No power thief), Dante (Devil May Cry), Gilgamesh (Fate Series), Kirby (Character)

Wishlist: idk
David Beckum (Hl3 or bust) Past Lives: Delsin Rowe, Mirage Mewtwo, Samus Ara, Ren Amamiya
Name: David Beckum
Theme: Versatility

Theme Song: Avatar - Roadkill

Personality: Initial quite cheeedul, his powers, specifically his precognition, caused him to become far more cynical

Appearence: this

Souls: Delsin Rowe, Mirage Mewtwo with no Wonder Guard, last key Samus Aran with no White Holes and last key Ren Amamiya
Team Cosmic:

Jackso (PsychoWarper) Past Life: Admiral Kizaru (One Piece), Ba, Wolfgang Schreiber, Vulka

Name: Jackso

Theme Song Disturbed - Indestructible

Personality: Very Laid Back, Easy Going, Calm, Sarcastic, Often Facetious, Sometimes can a bit Condescending, Rarely Serious, Absent-Minded. To enemies he is different in that he shows them little to no mercy, sympathy, or emotions, and can be quiet condescending, he also has no issue one shotting at the start and not giving his enemies a chance (Blitzing right off the bat or using high powered attacks right from the get go)

Appearance: 204 cm (6'7"), Lean Build, Caucasian, Blond Slicked Back Hair(Like Gilgamesh from Fate),Grey Eyes, White T-Shirt, Black Board Shorts

Past Lives/Souls: Admiral Kizaru(One Piece), Ba, Wolfgang Schreiber No legions, no Reinhard immortality

Wishlist: Fujiwara no Mokou, Doomsday (Post-Crisis)
Genesis (TISSG7Redgrave) Past Life: Akuma (Street Fighter), Lyle (Paradise Lost), Asura (Asura's Wrath), Shirou Yusa

Name: Genesis

Theme Song: [Paraiso]

Personality: Fusion of Habaki Sakagami and Dante (Devil May Cry)

Appearance: Imagine Mercurius but with Yakou's clothing

Past Lives/Souls: Akuma (Street Fighter) Asura (Asura's Wrath), Lyle (Paradise Lost) (?)

Wishlist: Jin Kazama, Naruto Uzumaki (Teenager), Christopher Valzelide, Zephyr Coleraine (first key i guess? Second idk on void), Ryouga Akizuki (fair keys), Shirou Yusa (first key), Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z) (Saiyan Saga), Gilgamesh (Fate Series) (FSN key)
Ilia Nautil (WHYNAUT) Past Lives: Saint-14, Dino, Lancer of Red, Future Warrior
Name: Ilia Nautil
Theme: heroic/light in the darkness/angelic

Theme song: [Jet Set Ru]

Sex: female

Personality: kind but merciless and serious but silly

Appearance: is almost always wearing the same armor Saint-14 wears

Souls: Saint-14 (Time rifts restricted), Dino (6-A. Type 8 restricted), Lancer of Red, Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2. 4-A. Time rewind restricted)
Überwältigter Mond (Junkoposter) Past Lives: Wind Fairy (Touhou), Rumia, Yuuka Kazami, Byakuren Hijiri
Name: Überwältigter Mond
Sex: female.

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8j4oaYYKTg

Personality: Kinda lazy but hardworking when she has to be, she does not mess around in a fight. Due to one of her past life's/souls being Rumia, she likes to eat people.

Appearance: Junko (Touhou Project) but taller and brown hair. She also is usually caring an umbrella with orange, white, and black stripes.

Past lives/souls: Fairies (Touhou) (wind fairy), Rumia, Yuuka Kazami (first key), Byakuren Hijiri.

Wishlist: Junko (Touhou Project) (probably not gonna happen ovo), Kharn the Betrayer, Yuuka Kazami (2nd key).
Russell van Pelt (The Archdemon) Past Lives: Crowley (Supernatural), Solas, Chase Young, Superman (Post-Crisis)
Name: Russell van Pelt, but it is more common to call him "Van Pelt".

Personality: There's plenty to say about Russell van Pelt, but the fact he's miserable and shallow is just the tip of the iceberg. Let alone the fact he's also somehow disloyal, deceitful and self-indulgent, but their effects are at least lessened by impulses of being appreciative as well.

But focus on him as this is what he's most condemned. Plenty of days have been ruined because of this and his morbid nature, as sad of a reality as this may be.

Fair is fair though, Van Pelt does have some brighter sides within the darkness. He's intuitive and considerate even if in small doses, that's at least some form of redemption.

Unfortunately, his shallowness will forever be something to deal with.

Appearance:
KireiCCC
Past Lives/Souls: Crowley (Supernatural), Solas, Chase Young (with Omi's powers), Superman (Post-Crisis)

Next Soul: lol I have no idea
Solo:

The (The Smashor) Past Life: Mecha Sonic, Astro Ma, Atlas (Astro Boy), Ultro

Name: The (Yes, that's it)

Theme: Lazy.

Theme Song: &t Heavy Lobster Mashup

Personality: Lazy, though is willing to help if asked.

Appearance: Basically my avatar. Grey bodysuit and all. About six feet tall.

Past Lives/Souls: Mecha Sonic (Even though that makes no logical sense because no soul and all), Astro Ma, Atlas (Astro Boy)

Wishlist: Teseo (Azure Striker Gunvolt), SCP-458 (SCP Foundatio)
Edward (Edwardtruong2006 ) Past Life: Steve (Minecraft), Izuru Kamukura, Pinkie Pie, Magolor

Name: Edward

Personality: Very dull, and practical. Usually chooses the quickest ways of finishing things instead of the most creative. Mostly does the bare minimum at times

Appearance: Average height, grey T-Shirt, black hair, blue jeans.

Past Lives/Souls: Steve (Minecraft), Izuru Kamukura, Pinkie Pie

Wishlist: Terraria, Hatchworth
Jane (Andykhang) Past Lives: Yago Ametsukana, Berserker (Fate/stay night), Kakine Teitoku, Suika Ibuki
Name: Jane
Theme Song: https://youtu.be/4apvo3w97qY

Sex: Female

Personality: Genius battle-maniac (That's the idea for now)

Appearance: A long blond hair girl with a white T and a blue jean.

Past Lives: Kakine Teitoku, Yago Ametsukana, Suika Ibuki, Berserker (Fate/stay night)

Wishlist: later
Non Participants:

Griffin Von Frankenstei (Monarch) Past Life: Aladdin (Magi), Tobi, Merli, Darquesse

Name: Griffin Von Frankenstein (PRONOUNCED FRONK-ON-SCHTEEN)

Theme: Mad Scientist

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rww1BZuo_c

Personality: Normally has a calm, composed and polite facade and mentality, but possesses a maniac energy that can burst through at certain moments of excitement, anger and other strong emotions. Extremely arrogant and proud of his intellect and accomplishments. Seeks the secrets of the universe, dedicating himself to searching them out and understanding them.

Appearance: Dis guy, but his hair only sticks up like that when he's excited and otherwise it's combed back, and his eyes are squint slits not wide open (that only happens when he's possessed by his maniac energy)

Past Lives/Souls: Aladdin (Magi), Tobi, Merli

Wishlist: Darquesse, Trishula Anchor (Clockwork Planet), The King of Nox (God of Highschool, last step),Carissa (To Aru, final form A)
The Stranger (Christian Higdon) Past Life: Tom Cat, SCP-096, Godzilla (Composite), Golden Freddy

Name: The Stranger

Theme: Whatever a random man is

Theme Song: Merrie Melodies

Personality: Crazy, but shady

Appearence: Sort of a normal man, but with cartoon-ish features.

Past Life: Tom Cat, SCP-096, Godzilla (Composite)

Wishlist: Daffy, Yosemite Sam,Bugs Bunny, and Marvi.
Timothy Cello (Jackythejack) Past Lives: Mister Sata, Frosty the Snowma, Chelshia, Baldi
Name: Timothy Cello, ring name is "The Blue Streak"

Personality: overconfident and cocky to the absolute extreme. He thinks the absolute best of himself, but he doesn't think down on people due to this. He knows that everyone is trying and not everyone can be as awesome and brilliant as he is. Because of this he tries to help out people as much as he can, and is actually a very kind and caring soul because of it.

Appearance: An actually well built man who has muscles for days. Normally doesn't wear a shirt and just wears some black pants with tattered ends. Doesn't wear shoes either or anything. Think of ryu but without a shirt or gloves or anything cool. Also yes blonde and he has blue eyes.

Past Lives/Souls: Hercule Satan, Frosty the Snowman, Chelshia, Baldi.
Meta thread

[@Edd]

Edwardtruong2006 said:
**** yes, I was lucky enough

Teleport theb slam that friend heart into her back
"C-Caesar!" she calls out. A strange being emerges from within her. It raises its sword, releasing an enormous aoe blast of lightning to stop your attack.

[@Andy/The]

You hear confused murmuring from the crowd watching you.

[Torchlight]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Activating Majin Trigger plus Attack Heart and Speed Heart, i atempt to suck the black flames, while summoning a Hammer and throw it at him with all my might.
The flames are inhaled successfully. (Unlike regular fire, these are cold). The enemy attempts to block the hammer with another wall of black flames, but it passes through and strikes him, causing an explosion. Annoyed, he surrounds Azencard in a sphere of complete darkness. Azencard gets the feeling that this would have done a bit more if it weren't for his own numerous resistances.

Overlord775 said:
I use stone edge, while activating Barrier Bash, sending dozens of rock projectiles against the barrier girl.
She tries to both dodge and put up a barrier, but to no avail. The Stone Edge connects, dealing a fair amount of damage. While flying away from Jake, she undergoes the same transformation as her other teammates, drastically increasing her speed and power. Her scales are white.

Additionally, the light she produces now bypasses any resistances.

Hl3 or bust said:
Behind me, a wicked grin stretches across Beezlebub's "face" as I use Devil Smile before firing a barrage of neon blasts at both the girl in front of me and the emitting light
Evil Smile fails. Your opponent finishes her incantation, and you can feel your mana draining more rapidly than before. The neon blasts pass through harmlessly thanks to the white dragon's aura.

She then undergoes the same transformation as the others. Her scales are blue.

DragonEmperor23 said:
So they can give resistances to each other? Time to try something new.

I open my mouth and devour the light, filling my reserves and restoring my stamina.

Boost!Boost!Boost!

I grab onto a claw from each dragon as they rush me and grin before glowing.

"Light Dragon Slayer's Grip Strike!"

I unleash glorious light beams from each hand at point blank with enough energy to completely cover the dragons.
They're completely engulfed in the light, but the white dragon's aura protects them from taking any light damage. It passes through them harmlessly. The two of them unleash a powerful burst of fire and lightning point blank onto Silas, creating a massive explosion.

[Cosmic]

WHYNAUT said:
As our weapons clash I grin too, nut no one can see that. This is exciting. That they're all spread out is not good though.

I use Time Skip to stop time and I punch every other opponent before returning to Marigold.
Nobody resists.

They each take hits, aiding your allies somewhat in their fights.

Marigold looks surprised, but retains a smile. Using her sword as a catalyst, she emits a strange force that propels you backwards towards Nero, who moves to intercept you with fists covered in black flames of his own.

Junkoposter said:
Uber dodges and does the attack.
As the Buddha hand slams downwards onto Babylon, she catches it with both hands. It then starts freezing solid from the point of contact, ice working its way up the palm. This would have continued, but the freezing is stopped when Illia strikes Babylon during time skip.

He raises his hand towards you, and you can feel the air around you become thick and heavy, slowing your movements as you approach. Your punches meet an invisible wall as you strike towards him. He moves to counterattack, but is struck during Illia's time skip, allowing one of your strikes to get through as well. He takes noticeable damage, but manages to barely remain standing.

PsychoWarper said:
I look at the guy walking towards me "Sup".
"Hey." he says, with a carefree expression.

He then gets hit in the back of the head during Illia's time skip, catching him off guard.

"Well that wasn't very nice." he pouts.

"Ehh, whatever helps us get stronger." He produces two swords of energy and enters a fighting stance, but hesitates upon noticing Jackson's reluctance to fight.

"...You don't seem to be too into this, huh?"

Suddenly a 2nd Uber appears behind Babylon, she grabs him in a bear hug while the first Über fires off another master spark at him.

Turn into a small ball of intangible energy and move closer, once I get close still shove the friend heart

I use Vasavi Shakti to make multiple lightning spears attack Nero from different directions. Meanwhile I use my Fist of Havoc super ability to increase my strenght and durability several times on top of the ultimate form.

I keep drinking hot chocolate while pondering what is left to understand.

That girl perhaps. Or maybe an understanding of alternate systems of causality existing in other universes far removed from the norm. Protection would be required for venturing there.

A pity the Supreme Darkness chowing down has removed so many potential experiment subjects.

• I was hitting a wall when suddenly it felt like time skipped and my attack landed...huh...I still need to beat him despite the damage he too as I noticed he looks somewhat winded but not out. Now that I know he has some thing up his sleeve with that wall I teleport behind him and make chains come out from the ground and made a precaution iron maiden right behind the silver hair so he would be trapped inside the contraption. (though I reduce the lethality so that he won't be killed when all those spikes hit him. If he enters I will send him out of the arena so get one opponent out of the way*

As i casualy walk out of the darkness, i notice that the White Dragon seems to be the biggest problem for the team.

So i stop time, and if it has worked, i teleport to her and slam a Friend Heart in her face.

Oh, i also try to drop kick the Black Dragon in the face.

Time resumes.

[@Andy no. I just have one since Mecha Sonic's main program is finding the master emerald, so I interprited this as being good at finding powerful gems.]

"It's tech based, obviously. You can keep that after the fight if you want."

[Well, later on, I should also be able to replicate it with my 5th key]

"Thank you~. So...turning up the reactor inside..."

Turning up the reactor inside, and let it gathered the power, I control it so that it could grow a tree in the place where his head used to be.

"Oops"

Once again controlling the body, with the assistance of the computer above, I direct it to block the laser for me, and fire it back with one arms. At the same times, I let the other arms to continuously create itself, spewing out copies to act as my shield.

"Ahh...And I thought I could research in peace a bit further."

I block the laser, as I had made it High 4-C as to not hurt my foe too badly.

"Well then, since you have me, I guess I don't have to hold back."

I pull out my gemstone and start to gather energy.

[Since Timestop is so OP I think a 1 turn charge time is fair]

Scraching my chin "Eh not really, id rather sleep. But if I have to fight I guess I should" I enter a semi combat ready stance.

[Right. I'm way faster and since they basically have my body I'm also not holding back]

"Chaos Control!"

I run behind Jane and punch them a few times, though purpsefully not penetrating the skin or damaging any organs, just enough to do good damage.

"Sorry, but I need that wish."

"And time resumes."

[See WYNAUT's comment. Also I can charge it for a longer time stop of course, but even one second is a long time for a MFTL+ character.]

Time stops.

Well, that was nice of Azen.

I devour the explosion and refill my energy once more.

For some reason, my dragon slaying magic isn't hurting these dragons. That's really irritating. I guess I have to resort to brute force and non elemental attacks. Not to mention, time has stopped but they're still moving. I'm going to take out the blue girl and the one spreading that annoying light around.

Boost!Boost!Boost!

I cover the entire arena in my aura before attempting paralyzing the white and blue dragon girls. I attempt to send the tail of my armor to the white dragon girl and absorb the energy of her boobs. If they shrink, I start getting ready for my attack.

"Nyuutron Beam Cannon!"

I try to fire it at the lightning and fire dragons.

They were pretty large so this should do a lot of damage.

I see that time has stopped

Good timing

I see that this has done **** all

damnit

I change my Persona to Ongyo-Ki and use Makajamon

[@Edd]

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Turn into a small ball of intangible energy and move closer, once I get close still shove the friend heart
Despite becoming intangible, the electricity hits you anyway, dealing far more damage than the prior punch. The summon fades back into her as she gets up and makes some distance between you two.

[@Cosmic]

WHYNAUT said:
I use Vasavi Shakti to make multiple lightning spears attack Nero from different directions. Meanwhile I use my Fist of Havoc super ability to increase my strenght and durability several times on top of the ultimate form.
His body moves on its own to dodge the attacks. He continues his own attack, a flurry of punches covered in black flames. Meanwhile, Marigold propels herself towards you using her ability. She swings her sword at you from above, adding her own flanking attack to Nero's frontal barrage.

Junkoposter said:
Suddenly a 2nd Uber appears behind Babylon, she grabs him in a bear hug while the first Über fires off another master spark at him.
[Babylon is a she btw.]

Babylon grins as the 2nd Uber grabs her from behind. She touches the clone's arm, freezing it rapidly before smashing it to pieces. Afterwards, she creates four clones of her own, mimicking Uber's technique. The clones take the bean head on, literally grabbing onto it similarly to what her teammate did at the start of the match. The energy builds up into a large ball which the four collectively hold in their hands. They each grow large shark like teeth, and the ball of energy begins to shrink as they bite into it. As it grows smaller, Uber notices that the 5th Babylon is nowhere to be seen behind.

PsychoWarper said:
Scraching my chin "Eh not really, id rather sleep. But if I have to fight I guess I should" I enter a semi combat ready stance.
"I see, I see." he says, nodding his head.

"You know, if you'd really rather not fight, I can knock you out right now if you want." he says plainly.

He's taken off guard and caught in the iron maiden. [How do you "send him out"?] [Edited]

As it flies off the stage, it crashes into another invisible wall before it makes it out of bounds. Your opponent escapes the iron maiden, though clearly injured. He kicks off of the wall, attempting to leap back into the ring.

[Torchlight]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
As i casualy walk out of the darkness, i notice that the White Dragon seems to be the biggest problem for the team.

So i stop time, and if it has worked, i teleport to her and slam a Friend Heart in her face.

Oh, i also try to drop kick the Black Dragon in the face.

Time resumes.
They're protected from the time stop by the white dragon's aura.

The black one is caught off guard when you walk out of the dark, so he takes a drop kick to the face.

The white one uses another barrier to block the friend heart.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Time stops.

Well, that was nice of Azen.

I devour the explosion and refill my energy once more.

For some reason, my dragon slaying magic isn't hurting these dragons. That's really irritating. I guess I have to resort to brute force and non elemental attacks. Not to mention, time has stopped but they're still moving. I'm going to take out the blue girl and the one spreading that annoying light around.

Boost!Boost!Boost!

I cover the entire arena in my aura before attempting paralyzing the white and blue dragon girls. I attempt to send the tail of my armor to the white dragon girl and absorb the energy of her boobs. If they shrink, I start getting ready for my attack.

"Nyuutron Beam Cannon!"

I try to fire it at the lightning and fire dragons.

They were pretty large so this should do a lot of damage.
The female dragons are successfully paralyzed, and the white one's boobs do start to shrink to her shock/bewilderment [The damaging light is no longer being released]. As she was flying beyond the edge of the stage, Jake takes this opportunity to smack her downwards with his tail, potentially ringing her out.

While you launch your attack at the female dragons, the other two capitalize and strike you a few times with their claws. [Medium damage] On the bright side, seeing your bizarre attack caused the two of them to drop their guard. The turquoise one even stops his aura long enough for your Nyuutron Beam to send the red one flying. He corrects himself around David's level after taking some damage.

Hl3 or bust said:
I see that time has stopped

Good timing

I see that this has done **** all

damnit

I change my Persona to Ongyo-Ki and use Makajamon
(You notice that Trace copied the turquoise dragon's aura. It envelops you, and you can choose to grant it to others. The effects are unknown, but it feels good.)

Makajamaon succeds on everyone but the Red dragon. All but the red auras fade away from the enemy team.

The blue one is then paralyzed by Silas.

"Hmmm, damn thats tempting but then my teammates would get mad at me and thats an even bigger hastle" I say as I create a sword made of light.

The shattered clone regenerates due to the low-godly regen I keep forgetting about and sparks the nearest Babylon in the back, the original Uber gets into a fighting stance.

[what is with you and nullifying my sparks;-;]

Ouch! He perform that time stop again...If so...

"Well, I shouldn't let you have time stop again, so..."Gather" "

Reach out my hand toward him, I gather the mysterious energy into myself, draining out the gem's power and could finally analyze the true nature of it. As the same times, carried by the momentum of the punch, I let myself collied with the robot, and direct it to "cover" myself, becoming a bodysuit, while shooting part of it up into the computer above, let it propagate inside and exponetially improve the performance of the computer itself, using the material and the schematic I could find in the body. With this...

Stopping myself from being carried further, I started immediately calibrated myself with the newly-upgraded computer...

"Well, now that I have "you": Speed, Strength, Reaction Speed,etc... and all. My turn."

...Before immediately blast him out with a cannon.

"Alright, no more jokes."

I summon the Golden Armor, it's red cape blowing through the non existent wind.

I use Blind on all dragons, teleport to the Black Dragon, suck the black flames around him and punch the everloving shit out of him, ending off with a kick to lauch him out.

• I see my attack while unsuccessful has left him injured and attempts to leap back to the stage. But...before he could try I launch more chains everywhere from beneath him to restrain and so he can fall of the arena. Should that fail I at least will distract him long enough as I sent a massive torture wheel to ram into him so he can be ringed out*

As Nero and Marigold rush at me I use Fist of Havic to slam down on the ground and cause an explosion of arc Light.

"Son of a glitch!"

I try to dodge out of the way and create several holographs.

"Alright, now I REALLY don't have to hold back! CLONE DAKKA!"

All of my holographs and myself begin firing shots.

Boost!Boost!Boost!

I regenerate from any damage I've taken and then punch the lightning dragon as hard as I can before boosting Jake to get closer to the dragon to ram him as he gets near me.

Back