• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC5: the Beginning and the End

Oh shit.

I stop charging the beam and try to suck the electric ball from the turquoise Dragon before it reaches the Red one.

[I don't really know either. Should we return from the time of the hacking, or roll with it to be done with it?]

The Smashor said:
[No killing. Also audience.]
[She has quantum high regen, so unless you straight up erase her she won't die, and you can just control the AoE of your blast so it doesn't hit the audience

[Ed said that blitzing is not allowed and speed only grants you higher priority of action]

[False]

[I said I'm not giving (x) extra turns because someone is (x) times faster. The speed is still taken into account during your action.]

[Edd]

Edwardtruong2006 said:
"Ow."

At MFTL+ speeds I chug all of those down in an instant.
You take a massive amount of damage from the blast, but hold out thanks to the potions.

After your opponent gets pulled towards the black hole, you manage to hit her with a friend heart as planned. After sitting still for a few seconds she turns towards you, blushing, and punches you really hard in the stomach. She turns back around and stomps on the ground in frustration before crossing her arms and forfeiting the match.

"What a spectacle! The first winner of Round 2's solo matches is- Edward!"

[Cosmic]

WHYNAUT said:
I quickly throw Marigold out of bounds as I realize she's playing possum. Next.

It seems Uber needs help.

I stop time and kick every opponent, including all of Babylon's clones, with intention of kicking them out of bounds. I target Babylon first and Nero last. My wounds have fully healed too.
"Ha, so you noticed, huh?"

Almost out of bounds, Marigold uses her ability to push herself off of her sword, though doing so causes her to drop it out of the fighting area. She propels the rest of the way with a ki blast, but not before the time skip starts.

Ilia gets a good kick on Babylon, freeing the clone Uber from her grasp, (though she's still frozen). Then, unexpectedly, Babylon begins to move, stopping herself mid-air before flying out of bounds.

"Tch. Finally kicked in, huh?"

The others start to break free as well. It seems they've grown resistant to time stop.

Babylon's clone carrying the "real" Uber attempts to toss her out of bounds. [If nobody stops this, Uber will be eliminated by ring out.]

PsychoWarper said:
"Dont know if id call it a technique but yes im moving faster, now shall the true battle begin?" I say as I enter a combat stance.
"Heh, alright, then."

He resumes his own stance. Time stops again, but he becomes resistant. He shakes it off and smiles.

He comes at you again with about twice the speed and ferocity of before, but your Briah and ability to read his movements makes avoiding his attacks a cinch.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Amazing...*I was in awe as to see his reaction and copy ability but now I know that's the case...* I should cover this arena in a chain of thorns! *I then made a cage of thorns around us to limit his movement. My relic can't hurt me but I'll make sure to restrict his movements. I teleport near him and fire of 6 massive hadokens from the palm of my hand to his face as a start up*
He parries the hadokens and begins to dash into you for a counter, but Ilia activates her time skip, interrupting the attack. Strangely, unlike the rest of his team, he doesn't adapt to it. He remains frozen in time for the duration.

[Torchlight]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
In my hand, black energy that i got from the black dragon starts glowing.

Using the very last bit of the boosts i have active, i release a giant beam of black energy/flames towards the Red dragon, putting some extra Devil Energy on it for a even more powerful attack.
SNI sense starts tingling

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Oh shit.

I stop charging the beam and try to suck the electric ball from the turquoise Dragon before it reaches the Red one.
You inhale the electric ball of energy.

It augments your existing Plasma and Spark abilities, allowing you to mold your electricity in a way similar to your new Darkness ability.

On top of this, you temporarily gain the turquoise dragon's powers as a whole. Due to lacking a divine dragon's physiology, the efficiency is reduced due to poor compatibility.

The concept of lightning bends to your will. You can grant your aura to others with a thought, and electricity/thunder will be unable to harm them in any way. Conversely, it will always harm your enemies.

You can impose specific laws onto your lightning attacks, such as being able to bypass things like absorption or reflection, but this must be done manually.

Due to your poor compatibility with these powers, any of the above (aside from granting aura) can only be used one at a time, and each requires concentration.

DragonEmperor23 said:
One more, I have to take out the Black Dragon before I go for the red Dragon.

Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!

I cover myself in light and wind before ramming into the Black Dragon to knock him out.

"Light Wind Dragon's Sword Horn!"

While doing this, I change my white wyverns into red ones and send them over to Boost Azencard and his attack.

Boost!Boost!Boost!Transfer!
The black dragon gets knocked out of bounds and Azencard is boosted.

The effect is only marginally better than attacking from outside, and his Regenerationn is still too fast. The fire and heat affects you even through intangibility.

Hl3 or bust said:
This'll ******* work eventually I swear to god

I'm mostly unfazed by being set on fire. Regenerationn helps

I use Makajamon again, before using Super Fang on the red dragon
Actually, the fire is taking quite the toll on your Regenerationn. If something isn't done soon, you'll probably only last a good [1 to 2 more turns].

Makajamaon fails again.

Super Fang hits, causing a considerable amount of damage, enough in fact, to cause the dragon to reel back in pain and cancel the attack it was charging. However, approaching the intense heat it gives off in close proximity has hastened the deterioration of your health. You'll probably last [1/2 to 1 more turn] at this rate.

Well this is an inconvienence

I entirely disperse into neon particles, firing blasts of said neon at the red dragon as well

Ah. That's not good.

I use Fallen Hypno on all the opponents.

I then activate my Fist of Havoc super again to increase my strenght and durability and I try to catch Uber.

As i activate the aura, just in case, i concentrate and put the law of healing into the lightning and shoot it a David, which should give him more time to stay in close range before he runs out.

Time for the final dragon.

Do you want to use it
?

Nah, I'm saving that for the finals. I want the last one to be a clean sweep. I ned to focus on this one now. He doesn't seem to be resisting anything but I'm on fire right now, and that's really painful.

I enter Balance Breaker before getting next to David and firing at the dragon to really put the hurt on him. I have my dragons Divide the red dragon.

Divide!Divide!Divide!Divide!

The armor should protect me from the heat. This is for being stupidly overpowered!

Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!

"Longinus Smasher!"

A giant beam of red energy is fired at the dragon.

Caster oil plants burst out of the ground and aggressively try to retrieve the Uber's. A couple grab the "clone" and smash her against the ground, shattering her, she regenerates and stretch's. "Aaah, now that's better!"

[send halp]

[@Andy alright let's try this again. Since all of my powers are tech based you probably can't copy me since I think your copying is biological, right?]

[@The Well, not entirely. I basically used the nanobot to analyze what I could, study it, and then attempt to copy it if I can. Not really matter if it's biological or not.]

"Okay, then. Seeing as nothing else has went on..." He grabbed something out of his pocket. A mirror. "Well...hello, Mr. Gilbert. There you are, you handsome thing..." It was kind of creepy.

• noticing the time skip works on this man I decided to firstly lock and restrict his movements with the chains then put him in the iron maiden along with the torture wheel I open the cage of chains around me so the iron maiden can be sent away along with the torture wheel to ring him out*

[@The Okay then, reset from the point of the giant computer, and after I ask and you agree to let me have access to the body of research. Kind of getting sick of having to reset another times, so I will make this quick.]

"Oh, thank you then..."

Hm...his tech is too advance for my current knowledge right now, and master access isn't open yet...Not even God Brain, with more than a million times my own processing ability, can't seems to crack this open.

"And honestly, even structurely, I can't replicate it. The atoms itself are of a much different composition, beyond the capability of Dark Matter to mimics."

"Well, that's good in the short term and bad in the long term. Maybe try again after the fight? Anyway, for now, let us begin."

I turn my arm into a minigun. I then have the gun fire holograph orbs that then fire shots.

"CLONE DAKKA MARK 2!"

[Cosmic]

Time skip ends.

Junkoposter said:
Caster oil plants burst out of the ground and aggressively try to retrieve the Uber's. A couple grab the "clone" and smash her against the ground, shattering her, she regenerates and stretch's. "Aaah, now that's better!"
WHYNAUT said:
Ah. That's not good.

I use Fallen Hypno on all the opponents.

I then activate my Fist of Havoc super again to increase my strenght and durability and I try to catch Uber.
You catch Uber. She's still frozen.

Fallen Hypno works on Babylon, her clones, and Nero.

"Ah." Marigold glows with a holy aura and touches the "real" Babylon, freeing her from her sleep. While doing this, she tosses her over towards Genesis and Nero.

Still waking up from Fallen Hypno, Babylon crashes into Nero mid-air stopping him before he's ringed out. She clumsily catches the iron maiden. After using some kind of ability on it, she tosses it back into the ring next to you. It merges into Nero's body before he lands, giving him a metallic outer armor and spikes on his arms.

Still asleep, the spirit controlling his body makes him punch himself in the face to wake up, but to no avail. It then assumes his usual fighting stance.

PsychoWarper said:
I smirk and parry his attack before attempting to stab his chest.
"ow"

Still impaled on your sword, he projects a great number of energy weapons all around you and tries to slash and impale you with attacks from every angle.

[Torchlight]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
As i activate the aura, just in case, i concentrate and put the law of healing into the lightning and shoot it a David, which should give him more time to stay in close range before he runs out.
Hl3 or bust said:
Well this is an inconvienence

I entirely disperse into neon particles, firing blasts of said neon at the red dragon as well
Dispersing removes the fire, and Azencard shoots you with lightning that heals much of the damage done to you. Being in close proximity still causes damage over time, but your regenerative abilities somewhat slow it down so long as you're not entirely on fire.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Time for the final dragon.

Do you want to use it
?

Nah, I'm saving that for the finals. I want the last one to be a clean sweep. I ned to focus on this one now. He doesn't seem to be resisting anything but I'm on fire right now, and that's really painful.

I enter Balance Breaker before getting next to David and firing at the dragon to really put the hurt on him. I have my dragons Divide the red dragon.

The armor should protect me from the heat. This is for being stupidly overpowered!

Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!

"Longinus Smasher!"

A giant beam of red energy is fired at the dragon.
The dragon takes a slight amount of damage from your combined attacks.

It then swipes a claw in Azencard's direction before closing a fist. A chain of large fiery explosions [21 total] occur on Azencard's position. There's a slight delay between each, and they occur at Azencard's new position when he dodges. [Lasts the next 2 turns.]

I try to freeze Marigold's legs with an absolute zero attack while speeding towards Babylon and Nero and shoulder charging them creating an ark Light explosion.

I start to spam my teleportation as much as i can, and in the very brief timeframe i can act before teleporting i get a action star and punch it, which should make the Red Dragon explode, dropping his health to 1.

I then continue to dodge via spammable teleportation.

Holy shit, this dude's seriously strong! I can sense his magic power and it's ridiculous but he's barely fazed by getting his power divided multiple times! That trump card is getting really tempting right now. Azencard seems to have drawn his attention, so I'll help by doing damage while he's distracted.

I summon more white wyverns to Divide the Red Dragon.

Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!

"Infinity Blaster!"

Back