• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

Oscar: Kinetic energy that he spent lifetime after lifetime accumulating in the cane he built.

Jaune: So that's how you did that? Using all of the stored up power.

Oscar: Not all, but most. We have to be careful with how we use the rest. He trusted my judgment and it saved us. I want to reciprocate that trust. There's a lot to sort out, but... Oz really wants to help.

This is what I found.

You think it is okay to use the longest width from that bomb calc to measure Mantle's length?

Not to lasso you back into this thread and be here longer than necessary, but I don't think that was what Cire was intending with his question. My opinions aside on their suggestion, but I believe what Cire was getting at was adding the values of both CAPE and Condensation together as one whole process.
Yeah that.

I think I found a rather easy way of calcing the Penny push. Basically, the whole arena falls for like 6 minutes and 15 seconds. So, all we’d need to do is find out the rate of falling such a structure would have, divide it by 4 to account for the stabilizers, and we should get the height it fell from. Like, meters per second.

Then, we’d just use that height to see how much power Penny would have outputted by pushing back up to the original height in 12 seconds.

The 8-A feat Yang has would apply to pre-atlas

becaue it was done at the very, very beginning of the training montage in volume 7 as in, Arrowfell was team RWBY's first official mission in that timeskip
I mean, wasn’t Yang able to perform the feat due to her Semblance being upgraded (according to the scan in the blog) in the game, so I feel like this should be used for Atlas Yang

I mean, wasn’t Yang able to perform the feat due to her Semblance being upgraded (according to the scan in the blog) in the game, so I feel like this should be used for Atlas Yang
Well it was the first mission during the time skip training, hence it applies to post Haven Yang

I think I have something cooking up for the Penny push calc. But I need some helping figuring out how much time it would take for the arena to hit terminal velocity. And also the specific angle it fell from.

Okay I need to know this. What is the extent of Neo's cloning ability? Like she can clearly make perfect copies of pretty much anyone she can or has encountered, including straight up magical entities, so can she just like create clones of Maidens too? She's seen Cinder use those abilities pretty extensively and she did make a clone of Penny, so...?

Okay I need to know this. What is the extent of Neo's cloning ability? Like she can clearly make perfect copies of pretty much anyone she can or has encountered, including straight up magical entities, so can she just like create clones of Maidens too? She's seen Cinder use those abilities pretty extensively and she did make a clone of Penny, so...?
Basied on what we've seen, probably perfect clones (I mean Penny clone used her floating crystal swords)

She Probably can't copy Semblances' but can copy dust attacks

Basied on what we've seen, probably perfect clones (I mean Penny clone used her floating crystal swords)

She Probably can't copy Semblances' but can copy dust attacks
She could copy the Jabberwock's powers according to her profile which is full on magic so I don't see why she can't copy Semblances.

Honestly wondering that since RWBY is being sold off to someone else, would the DC crossover stuff even be canon anymore since WB won't be backing the series anymore. I won't make a thread, just thinking about what would happen to the DC related stuff once RWBY is bought by another company.

Also DC and RWBY is still one of the wackest crossovers ever that just doesn't fit at all imo, RWBY + Marvel/DC is just too weird. It's anime inspired so just have it crossover with anime series, or series that are closer to it in general.

Also DC and RWBY is still one of the wackest crossovers ever that just doesn't fit at all imo, RWBY + Marvel/DC is just too weird. It's anime inspired so just have it crossover with anime series, or series that are closer to it in general.
I guess it's due to RT having become a subsidiary for WB, so they decided to see if a crossover between one of their most well known IPs and DC would work for recognition's sake.

In all honesty for as much as I like the animated crossovers, it really put a dent in RT's budget and made them allocate resources to something less important than the the actual main show itself... especially when we know quite a few notable things were cut from V9 due to constraints and a lack of time or money. You could also chalk it up to it being a request from WB themselves, but RT really shot themselves in the foot by investing into something that I personally feel was too niche to be profitable even with the DC brand recognition.

So with it long been accepted that the Gods created the Ever After acres, have we decided if we’re giving them abilities related to stuff inside it? For example, the Stopwatch Fruit that grows in the Jungle Acre, they’d be Time Manipulation as it sent Jaune back in time.

Furthermore, the Punderstorm is clear Reality Warping. Though they already have it on their profiles it could be additional proof of it.

I did a rough estimate and it seems that a pissed off Ruby's forehead is about a third of her face in terms of size.
InShot_20240427_140114790.jpg

( Note: She's in my top 5, possibly 4, there are absolutely no slanderous undertones whatsoever, i just did this because i got extremely bored)

So with it long been accepted that the Gods created the Ever After acres, have we decided if we’re giving them abilities related to stuff inside it? For example, the Stopwatch Fruit that grows in the Jungle Acre, they’d be Time Manipulation as it sent Jaune back in time.

Furthermore, the Punderstorm is clear Reality Warping. Though they already have it on their profiles it could be additional proof of it.

Just remembered another thing I believe should be added which is Law Manipulation, as the Gods were the ones who created the Afterans and instilled them their purposes.

Back