• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

I think we should look more into the long memory scaling. Oscar was able to hold onto the cane as it fired off that huge beam which killed Monstra. By the laws of physics, his arms should have been ripped off by the sheer recoil. Oscar, as he states himself later, is firing a beam of pure Kinetic Energy. The fact that he is alive and able to hold onto the cane tells me that he should scale to the recoil. And for those who state that the cane could have absorbed the recoil itself, Oscar also specifically states that lots of the energy was lost in the explosion.

Neo landed in the God brothers extramarital acere and more

Looks like her Semblance evolved because of the Brothers’ power, not a natural evolution. So she likely wouldn’t have it if returned to Remnant. Should probably mention that on her profile or something.

Also what ability would the Brothers’ get since it’s their powers that apparently can cause Semblances to evolve?

Looks like her Semblance evolved because of the Brothers’ power, not a natural evolution. So she likely wouldn’t have it if returned to Remnant. Should probably mention that on her profile or something.

Also what ability would the Brothers’ get since it’s their powers that apparently can cause Semblances to evolve?
She probably would still have it tbh, it was already unlocked so it probably can't be reversed although it is intriguing the Brothers experiment acare is what made her semblance evolve (Ruby's semblance would probably have also evolved too had her Aura not been broken in Neo's illusion house tbh)

Do y’all think that Cinder breaking Oz’s shield is legit? Especially since we never actually see her do it?

Do y’all think that Cinder breaking Oz’s shield is legit? Especially since we never actually see her do it?
I mean, she did kill him and that was the last moment we saw of their battle + Cinder was flying up leaving literally seconds/a minute after that so yeah

I mean, she did kill him and that was the last moment we saw of their battle + Cinder was flying up leaving literally seconds/a minute after that so yeah
That’s true but the shield before Monstra blew up emerged out of the tip of Long Memory. Oz did the same sort of thing with Cinder activating his shield. Thus, we know he is drawing on at least some power of The Long Memory in both instances. But, we don’t really see her break it. For all we know, he could have been blown back but the shield still in tact. And the next time we see Cinder after the last shot, it’s like three minutes later.

That’s true but the shield before Monstra blew up emerged out of the tip of Long Memory. Oz did the same sort of thing with Cinder activating his shield. Thus, we know he is drawing on at least some power of The Long Memory in both instances. But, we don’t really see her break it. For all we know, he could have been blown back but the shield still in tact. And the next time we see Cinder after the last shot, it’s like three minutes later.
In order to kill him, she would needed to break the shield
It's not like Cinder has some special phasing hax or something that allowed her to get through it without physical means

In order to kill him, she would needed to break the shield
It's not like Cinder has some special phasing hax or something that allowed her to get through it without physical means
I’m saying that Cinder could have simply pushed him back onto the ground but not break the shield.

Would it be a stomp if I threw Half-Monster Garou at Team RWBY? Like the initial form of him that's still Town Level before he starts getting stronger.

Human Garou should be fine as he is stronger than the team (from the Weiss vs Garou thread, he is stronger than RWBY’s 7-C by a lot iirc) and is more skilled, while Team RWBY‘s advantage will be their teamwork
How strong is human Garou, given there is only one town level calc and that's town level+

Quick proposition but does anyone think it might be worth combining Melanie and Miltiades Malachites' profiles together so that they work as the Malachite Twins?

There are already several pages that do this (see Duos category), and it might get them some better matchups (For what you can possibly give them?) when they're together as opposed to kinda being underwhelming on their own.

Also the 'Non-Physical Interaction Users' category still needs to be removed from every RWBY page now

Quick proposition but does anyone think it might be worth combining Melanie and Miltiades Malachites' profiles together so that they work as the Malachite Twins?

There are already several pages that do this (see Duos category), and it might get them some better matchups (For what you can possibly give them?) when they're together as opposed to kinda being underwhelming on their own.

Also the 'Non-Physical Interaction Users' category still needs to be removed from every RWBY page now

Makes sense. We’ve only ever seen them fight together even in other works like the mangas.

As for the categories, I’d do it but I’m kinda busy irl so someone else will have to. Sorry.

At the end of the movie, they state that Watts and Kilgore could power a whole army of Grimm. Said Grimm army spread all over the world. Once the two were beaten, all the Grimm disappeared. How would one calc this as a feat?

At the end of the movie, they state that Watts and Kilgore could power a whole army of Grimm. Said Grimm army spread all over the world. Once the two were beaten, all the Grimm disappeared. How would one calc this as a feat?

Goddamn it, Watts was the one who Kilgore teamed up with? I was really hoping we would get a Merlot reveal since his fate at the end of Grimm Eclipse made it kind of clear that he was still alive so I was hoping he was going to be the Remnant baddie, ah well at least they didn't use Salem or something cliche like that. But wait, is Watts mentioned posthumously since he died at the end of V8 or did he come back somehow?

Goddamn it, Watts was the one who Kilgore teamed up with? I was really hoping we would get a Merlot reveal since his fate at the end of Grimm Eclipse made it kind of clear that he was still alive so I was hoping he was going to be the Remnant baddie, ah well at least they didn't use Salem or something cliche like that. But wait, is Watts mentioned posthumously since he died at the end of V8 or did he come back somehow?
He uploaded his mind to the digital space and transfered it over to the DC world. Would them spawning a whole army of Grimm count as a creation AP feat since it’s said to come from their energies?

He uploaded his mind to the digital space and transfered it over to the DC world. Would them spawning a whole army of Grimm count as a creation AP feat since it’s said to come from their energies?
so basically watts pulled a Dr gero

This is not really a spoiler, but we see Ruby training and blatantly dodging multiple laser beams. We would need to get those calced.

Back