• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

Ok I’ll say this….if the Gods are getting upgraded in the way that I think they are, imma need to see the evidence for it to see if it’s all good, but if it is, then there could be one major hax upgrade you could potentially give the two gods as well.

Idk I’ll wait for the thread to be made and see all the evidence before giving an opinion, but if it’s all good, then AP upgrades isn’t all we gonna be adding to the Gods’ profiles 😈

Screenshot_20230411-111607_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230411-111624_Twitter.jpg

Scans showing the God brothers made the ever after
The gods made the ever after, so they are definitely tier 4 and get more haxs via the reality warping propertys of the ever after and the trees ability to wipe memories and remake others

The gods made the ever after, so they are definitely tier 4 and get more haxs via the reality warping propertys of the ever after and the trees ability to wipe memories and remake others
They should be getting something way higher than reality warping via the book if this can be applied. But idk if this is enough on it’s own to give 4-A/3-A. Is there anything else supporting how they created ever after as a whole in specific?

They should be getting something way higher than reality warping via the book if this can be applied. But idk if this is enough on it’s own to give 4-A/3-A. Is there anything else supporting how they created ever after as a whole in specific?

In the episode, the Cat says to Ruby that they want to know why their makers abandoned them to go and make all of you, implying they made the Ever After and left to make Remnant afterwards.

There’s also their color schemes throughout the different acres.

In the episode, the Cat says to Ruby that they want to know why their makers abandoned them to go and make all of you, implying they made the Ever After and left to make Remnant afterwards.

There’s also their color schemes throughout the different acres.
I think this is better evidence yeah since the color scheme is pretty direct. But idk if this would still apply to 4-A/3-A. Cause you’re kinda implying a very specific kind of creation with the tier.

Like put it this way: you’re basically saying because GOL and GOD created the humans on Remnant, well therefore they created the whole universe. In which case why aren’t they already 3-A? And it’s because it’d be a bit too vague to know how they would’ve created the universe right. And other such issues.

I think I need to see how the volume is gonna conclude before making any hard judgments because depending on how ‘the book’ plays into this, I believe a stronger argument for this tier can be made.

I think this is better evidence yeah since the color scheme is pretty direct. But idk if this would still apply to 4-A/3-A. Cause you’re kinda implying a very specific kind of creation with the tier.

Like put it this way: you’re basically saying because GOL and GOD created the humans on Remnant, well therefore they created the whole universe. In which case why aren’t they already 3-A? And it’s because it’d be a bit too vague to know how they would’ve created the universe right. And other such issues.

I think I need to see how the volume is gonna conclude before making any hard judgments because depending on how ‘the book’ plays into this, I believe a stronger argument for this tier can be made.

I’m not talking about the stuff in the book, this stuff is just about the Ever After which should be tier 4 since it’s a realm with two suns and a starry sky.

But yeah we should probably wait till the volume ends.

Actually this is from the fairytale of Remnant book, vol 6 and vol 9

Ozpin notes that the Two Brothers appear in almost every creation story in various forms, but one thing is consistent: they arrived from a realm outside mankind's, and created the universe together out of nothing, leaving mankind on its own.

You get this statement from the Fairy Tales of Remnant and you should be golden.

For ever after you may be able to also get plot manipulation is the big hax I was thinking about. It might be doable depending on how the book plays into it or how well the argument can be formed.

You get this statement from the Fairy Tales of Remnant and you should be golden.

For ever after you may be able to also get plot manipulation is the big hax I was thinking about. It might be doable depending on how the book plays into it or how well the argument can be formed.

Think it’s more Law Manipulation with the whole “purpose” thing and how it defines a being’s whole existence in the Ever After.

Spoiler tags people

Damn this a good episode imo, but waaaaayy to short! Felt like I was blue balled at the end!

I can't wait to see Ruby's ascension, maybe she'll get a power up? Who knows.

CC is a real villain, trickery and all. Let the record know that if it wasn't for it's usage of trauma, Jaune was about to make it look EXTRA GOOFY (like no joke, Jaune styled on CC).

Also, I highly doubt this is the end of Jaune, but I do think this is the end of the Rusted Knight. What I mean is that I think Jaune might die to the fall, but like the Afterans, his soul will return to the tree and undergo ascension just like Ruby. They'll likely ascend around the same time, and Jaune will be the Rusted Knight no more. This is how I think Jaune could return to Remnant, as a rejuvenated fellow like Ruby.

Either this or Weiss just saves him lol.

Bumblee stuff was pretty heart warming, and SUMMER!!

She's finally here at last!
and Jaune? like for basically up to Volume 6 we perceived him as the weak one

now from volume 7 and 8 while he certainly improved and defeatd Flynt of-screen

in this fight he finally demonstrated how much strong he became, by dominating CC, and i can't wait to see more in the final episode

and Jaune? like for basically up to Volume 6 we perceived him as the weak one

now from volume 7 and 8 while he certainly improved and defeatd Flynt of-screen

in this fight he finally demonstrated how much strong he became, by dominating CC, and i can't wait to see more in the final episode
Like I said man, Jaune made CC look EXTRA GOOFY! HE PUT THE PAWS ON 'EM!

did team wby get stronger? We know jaune and Neo did, yet Yang could shater Curious neos semblance clones in one punch and Weiss actually harmed and blasted away jaune
I'm not sure, maybe Jaune and Neo's power increase wasn't that much so the gap is still small enough that RWBY can harm them still.

I'm not sure, maybe Jaune and Neo's power increase wasn't that much so the gap is still small enough that RWBY can harm them still.
team RWBY and anyone on par with them < ace opts (when actually working together) < Base Penny and winter, base cinder, Neo (pre semblance evolution) < ironwood < Neo (post semblance evolution) < Rusted Kight Jaune ~ the Curious Cat

team RWBY and anyone on par with them < ace opts (when actually working together) < Base Penny and winter, base cinder, Neo (pre semblance evolution) < ironwood < Neo (post semblance evolution) < Rusted Kight Jaune ~ the Curious Cat
Yeah seems about right.

It might possibly be a one shot gap since Jaune could possibly one shot a Neo Jabberwocky and the Neo Jabberwocky's are ~ (but not equal) to RWBY, but they can still harm Jaune.

Yeah seems about right.

It might possibly be a one shot gap since Jaune could possibly one shot a Neo Jabberwocky and the Neo Jabberwocky's are ~ (but not equal) to RWBY, but they can still harm Jaune.
Or maybe we rate Jaune w/Juniper the one who can one shot RWBY level people?

Back