• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

With volume 9 around the corner I think it's time for that big rwby crt (including ice queendom and arrowfell)
This should also be addressed in it:
Speaking of Atlas, the page is massively outdated. The Huntsmen key is High 8-C scaling to Ironwood, Winter, and Penny, even though they've been upgraded to Low 7-B. Its missing some abilities such as flight from aircrafts, Penny's robot abilities and the stuff from Watts' Rings. Finally, it needs a key for the Atlas Bomb since that's High 7-C to 7-B, higher than what's currently on the page. Or maybe place it in the airfleet since it was delivered by airfleet. I'd do it but I'm currently burnt out on CRT's. If anyone wants to make it, be my guest.

scrolls should be stranded equipment but what abilities would they have witb it?
Looking at the RWBY wiki, there are a few:
  • Minor Light Manipulation
Built-in flashlight. In "The Coming Storm", Ruby used her Scroll to illuminate a dark room.

Not to mention being able to project holograms
  • Information Analysis
Scrolls are shown to have a range of sensory and interfacing functions capable of monitoring the Aura levels of the user and their team.
  • Limited Summoning
Beacon Locker Equipment. In Dance Dance Infiltration Ruby called her weapon locker which delivered itself to her. Iirc correctly, students from other academies could also do this during the Fall of Beacon.

Looking at the RWBY wiki, there are a few:
  • Minor Light Manipulation

• Information Analysis

• Limited Summoning
Also, depending on if it is only a unique feature, Scroll have more Information Analysis

• Medical imaging. In "Dark", Klein Sieben uses his scroll to view Penny Polendina's internals. The image is displayed in real-time and the sensors are powerful enough to see through metal. This functionality is likely unique to Scrolls belonging to medical practitioners.

as well as Hacking

Scrolls can also be used for hacking. In "A Night Off", multiple Scrolls were used by Arthur Watts to change the election poll results.

This volume will be a ruby volume, I think. With major appearance of WBY and Jaune/Neo sprinkled in there, but who knows, maybe there is something for Jaune as well given RT's silence about Jaune in the trailer ( not showing him unless we count da boot).

Overall this seems to be a good change of paces, and maybe slow the story down a little bit before we get yet another heavy arc but in shade.

There is also whether or not the ever afters time works weird, in which case maybe a book about what happened in vacuo with the gang while RWBY J and N were in the ever after.

I am excited, as it has been two years, this HAS to be good, I want to think.

I mean, this can be done in two seconds if someone wants to make a crt, its bot revising anything it's just updating an already accepted calc

A small RWBY CRT should probably be made.

The Monstra calc apparently had a mistake that inflated the results? The OP changed it and now the results are 8-B+.

I'm not knowledgeable about this calc. Embarrassingly enough, I can't understand what the blog is doing in the first place. But I feel like there should be some kind of discussion to see if the calc is wrong or not. Maybe get some calc group members to take a look at it and the original calc, to see which one is more accurate?

A small RWBY CRT should probably be made.

The Monstra calc apparently had a mistake that inflated the results? The OP changed it and now the results are 8-B+.

I'm not knowledgeable about this calc. Embarrassingly enough, I can't understand what the blog is doing in the first place. But I feel like there should be some kind of discussion to see if the calc is wrong or not. Maybe get some calc group members to take a look at it and the original calc, to see which one is more accurate?
I was gonna take look at that last night, that reault seems very, very low for a creature the size of a city

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, was the spider droid feat Adam did in the Black trailer adjusted in method to account for DB confirming he pulverized it?

Hey guys. I think I have a decent feat that may put RWBY, at least in terms of reactions, near lightspeed.

Here, we see Penny states that she sends 14,000 electromagnetic pulses to a gate in order to crack it. With her specific wording, it is clear it is an active process, not an automatic one.

"When you have turned your commnications chip to the recorded frequncey, you will DESIGNATE an array of–"

Key word being designate

As in, something you have to command in order for it to work

Here is a US government website saying that EMPs, what Penny is using, are lightspeed.

So, the big question now is, can Penny, and all other people who can scale to her, react at lightspeed? I’d say yes, since Penny is taking an active role in computing these waves. Computing can be translated to reactions, as Penny is REACTING to each result of the integration and, as she states, records them in a data bank. What do you all think?

Back