• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

If Monty oum were still alive, I wonder what he would think regarding our rwby profiles from the wiki. Accurate or no?

Tbh one of the screwattack/rooster teeth members did say something regarding our profile of neo

Another minor CRT. Also, I've been going and bolding the abilities sections of the profiles to make it look better and would appreciate it if anyone else can help. So far I've done Oz, his inner circle, Oscar, Salem, her inner circle, the Maidens, Ace-Ops, Cinder's team, Beacon teachers, Maria, the Gods and the Relics. I'll probably finish in the next couple of days but any help would be nice.

Okay. Done with RWBY JNPR, Robyn, the Colossus and Atlas. Speaking of Atlas, the page is massively outdated. The Huntsmen key is High 8-C scaling to Ironwood, Winter, and Penny, even though they've been upgraded to Low 7-B. Its missing some abilities such as flight from aircrafts, Penny's robot abilities and the stuff from Watts' Rings. Finally, it needs a key for the Atlas Bomb since that's High 7-C to 7-B, higher than what's currently on the page. Or maybe place it in the airfleet since it was delivered by airfleet. I'd do it but I'm currently burnt out on CRT's. If anyone wants to make it, be my guest.

Okay. I finished bolding the Huntsmen teams. All that's left is the other factions section and the Grimm. Also, has anyone decided to do something about this:
Speaking of Atlas, the page is massively outdated. The Huntsmen key is High 8-C scaling to Ironwood, Winter, and Penny, even though they've been upgraded to Low 7-B. Its missing some abilities such as flight from aircrafts, Penny's robot abilities and the stuff from Watts' Rings. Finally, it needs a key for the Atlas Bomb since that's High 7-C to 7-B, higher than what's currently on the page. Or maybe place it in the airfleet since it was delivered by airfleet. I'd do it but I'm currently burnt out on CRT's. If anyone wants to make it, be my guest.

Back