• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

depending on the distance of the shaking that could be 8-B for earthquake type calc
The argument about Auras just... doesn't really look that convincing to me given these instances, to the point where it doesn't look like outliers, just the norm.
that's because it is the norm, the "9-B, X rating with aura" just doesn't make sense at all considering the context of the series

I mean, you'll see, but we have more than just "the show has this."

Regardless, I said I'd downgrade the verse to fix it, I intend to stay my course.
“The show has this” is — basically what is done for examining how to approach a verse, yeah? So far, there’s nothing that would contradict the verse scaling to their original values with Aura.

Instead of just giving a sneak preview, you can basically just say what your reasons are here while you have several knowledgable verse supporters around to listen to you. It wouldn’t make a difference other than possibly saving an unnecessary CRT.

Instead of just giving a sneak preview, you can basically just say what your reasons are here while you have several knowledgable verse supporters around to listen to you. It wouldn’t make a difference other than possibly saving an unnecessary CRT.
No, thank you.
x4FNCPlIXZt7lmUZNRTBFrDYLLz4C6P8fg1A16Ct73ZYAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

The argument about Auras just... doesn't really look that convincing to me given these instances, to the point where it doesn't look like outliers, just the norm.
Nora also harmed the Nuckelavee after her Aura was broken.

Cinder also took a direct hit from Raven after her Aura was broken.

Ghira also fought against Corsac and Fennec without Aura for a very long time as well. Still able to take attacks from them and match them in battle.

There are more examples I'm sure, though these are what I remember as of now.

Nora also harmed the Nuckelavee after her Aura was broken.

Cinder also took a direct hit from Raven after her Aura was broken.

Ghira also fought against Corsac and Fennec without Aura for a very long time as well. Still able to take attacks from them and match them in battle.

There are more examples I'm sure, though these are what I remember as of now.
I already mentioned the Nora example a little earlier in the thread, but yeah, those are some really good examples.

No, thank you.
x4FNCPlIXZt7lmUZNRTBFrDYLLz4C6P8fg1A16Ct73ZYAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Just kinda feels a little mean-spirited at this point, but, you do you.

This is probably a joke, but it does come off a spite towards a verse you actively dislike 🤨
Yeah, I make sure to wake up with fresh hatred towards RWBY followed up by an hour of shadow-debating to prepare myself for the arguments within powerscaling, I then follow this up by watching Mori Calliope and rizzing up level 5 gyatt with my music and autism (it really attracts the ladies).

Back