• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 9 General Discussion Thread: Multiverse Of Therapy

Wow we're just getting more city block level calcs lol

Tho i still believe vol 1 and 2 should be the frist key and a new key is added for vol 3 given by vol 3 they stayed at Beacon for months
I was given a task so I gotta see it through

This so far is every new calc

Currently, Weiss’s summons scale separately from herself, which are able to kill the Queen Lancer, whose durability is 8-A. But as of Volume 9, that seems to have changed. Which means 8-A is back on the menu, girls.
It never wasn’t on the menu they should def be 8-A by volume 9

If people have a problem downscaling them from maidens we can have then just scale to the maidens causal feats that are town level

If people have a problem downscaling them from maidens we can have then just scale to the maidens causal feats that are town level
Downscaling maidens means to ALL feats, including the casual ones, the goalpost always gets moved to this point without understand we mean ALL scaling to maidens

Downscaling maidens means to ALL feats, as in the casual ones, the goalpost always gets moved to this point without understand we mean ALL scaling to maidens
I mean it'd make more sense for them to scale at least to their causal feats given they can according to you survive casual attacks from them without aura or with Aura

Cutting out the middle man here, but how come we don’t scale the main cast directly to farm boi and his magic? It’s never shown that he’s above the cast in anyway. He’s still shown to be weak and below them, especially in terms of magic compared to maidens.

Cutting out the middle man here, but how come we don’t scale the main cast directly to farm boi and his magic? It’s never shown that he’s above the cast in anyway. He’s still shown to be weak and below them, especially in terms of magic compared to maidens.
Oscar is his own case, doesn’t help that his showings fluctuate and he’s more of a skill fighter than brute force

Oscar is his own case, doesn’t help that his showings fluctuate and he’s more of a skill fighter than brute force
I think the Salem fight is a good example of how he compares to the other fighters. Yang was able to blow open Salem's chest and Hazel smashed her face in. But Oscar's little magic blast barely made a dent.

I think the Salem fight is a good example of how he compares to the other fighters. Yang was able to blow open Salem's chest and Hazel smashed her face in. But Oscar's little magic blast barely made a dent.
Wasn't Yang only able to do that with her sticky grenades? Don't those upscale her own AP?

Yang used the stickies ye. But in the past, the V5 cast members were shown to be at least comparable to Hazel as well. The dust infusions he gets amps up his elemental powers, not his main physical power.

Elm also tanked a huge bundle of those stickies in the past and was just fine.

Edit:
She tanks them at 1:11. Vine also survives getting a bunch in his face around the 3:00 mark too.

Yeah, Yangs sticky bombs doesn't scale to her

Although vine with Aura survived it, but we know aura can let them survive things way stronger then them
The Elm example disproves it though. She takes a bunch to the face and is just fine. Yang scales to her easily.

Didn’t Weiss survive and keep fighting even after taking similar attacks at 3:24 and 4:17?

Even after taking a hit like that, Weiss still got up and started running at 4:22. And then took ANOTHER one at 5:20 which finally shattered her Aura. And even at 7:22 — she STILL got back up to fight.

AND THEN withstood Cinder’s shockwave at 7:32, and stayed standing. THEN continued to hold off Cinder’s sword strikes at 8:26 before FINALY giving out at 8:51.

BUT WE’RE NOT DONE YET.

At 12:12, she finally survives that last blast from Cinder that knocks her into the Ever After — a long fall that she survives. I think that is pretty hefty proof.

Didn’t Weiss survive and keep fighting even after taking similar attacks at 3:24 and 4:17?

Even after taking a hit like that, Weiss still got up and started running at 4:22. And then took ANOTHER one at 5:20 which finally shattered her Aura. And even at 7:22 — she STILL got back up to fight.

AND THEN withstood Cinder’s shockwave at 7:32, and stayed standing. THEN continued to hold off Cinder’s sword strikes at 8:26 before FINALY giving out at 8:51.

BUT WE’RE NOT DONE YET.

At 12:12, she finally survives that last blast from Cinder that knocks her into the Ever After — a long fall that she survives. I think that is pretty hefty proof.

Hefty proof of what if I can ask?

BUT WE’RE NOT DONE YET.

She gets hit once and become winded, gets hit again and her aura is weakened, her getting up and running doesn't mean a whole bunch because she very clearly isn't dead (and her aura is still there), then at 5:20 her aura breaks.

7:22 and 12:12 are just sad showings of her getting toyed with and overwhelmed and she couldn't even fight back, she spends the entire fight struggling, this is... not hefty this is laughable.

She gets hit once and become winded, gets hit again and her aura is weakened, her getting up and running doesn't mean a whole bunch because she very clearly isn't dead (and her aura is still there), then at 5:20 her aura breaks.

7:22 and 12:12 are just sad showings of her getting toyed with and overwhelmed and she couldn't even fight back, she spends the entire fight struggling, this is... not hefty this is laughable.
I mean it's still her taking hits. You calling it laughable isn't enough counter proof. We see Weiss taking those hits multiple times.

I have to go to bed, though. don't have too many of these while I'm gone.
caption.gif

Going back to this, I don't see why we wouldn't scale Oscar's shield to the rest of the main cast anyway.

I mean it's still her taking hits. You calling it laughable isn't enough counter proof. We see Weiss taking those hits multiple times.
Her Aura, takes the first few hits, something we know lets you block attacks that normally kill you, she then doesn't take any hits she can only block with a weapon, which isn't her getting hit anyways.

She still survives it and continues to keep fighting. We’re not saying she even scales to Low 7-B, just the casual ONE 7-C blast that Cinder did. Also, I just have to mention that you’ve been incredibly antagonistic and provoking during this thread, and I really do not appreciate it. I get that you don’t like the series but being openly kind of a jerk towards supporters on their own general discussion board is really uncalled for.

She still survives it and continues to keep fighting. We’re not saying she even scales to Low 7-B, just the casual ONE 7-C blast that Cinder did. Also, I just have to mention that you’ve been incredibly antagonistic and provoking during this thread, and I really do not appreciate it. I get that you don’t like the series but being openly kind of a jerk towards supporters on their own general discussion board is really uncalled for.
I’m engaging in discussion still, it’s not like I come here to just troll I have even said that i agree with an 8-B and 8-A rating for later.

I’m engaging in discussion still, it’s not like I come here to just troll I have even said that i agree with an 8-B and 8-A rating for later.
Regardless of your intentions, your demeanor has been repeatedly condescending and frankly rude for quite a while now. Not asking you to stop debunking because there would be no progress without contention, but to just cool it with the attitude because it can get very grating on the nerves.

Back