• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 6 Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annoying how Crescent Rose's bullets would be considered high 8-C in Volume 4+ when in Volume 1-3 the bullets are still the same with no difference at all.

I mean, there are aparently High 7-C weapons around but no-one exept a maiden is using them.

It's mostly PIS, since they don't want to trow out the iconinc weapons, so they also get stronger with the characters.

Doesn't the bullets power come from dust tough?

That would mean that dust becomes more powerful with aura, and I don't exactly want to downgrade weiss for what is just plot taking precedence over logic.

hey, so

with eps six and seven, should we add petrification to silver eyes users? it was pretty explicit that maria turned that nevermore to stone. also maybe a thing for ruby disintegrating the apathy

The Apathy aren't supposted to be stronger than other varieties of Grimm; I'd consider them posing physical threats to the Vol 6 crew an outlier as it goes against their lore.

Not really. They get harmed by what is essentially a moltov cocktail after the fight and individually some are instantly killed by it was either Yang, Blake, or Weiss before they started screeching.

It was fire dust of course it hurt them (Even though as they were leaving the grim were able to walk through it and stay on fire without stopping)

When did they kill any of them before they started screeching?

I forgot, I'll have to re-watch the fight.

Also they make Ruby and the crew physically weaker with their powers as well, so scaling to dura would be iffy regardless.

Ah, I see.

On anther note, can I just say that I really like Vol 6 so far? It's definitly taking more of a page out of Volume 4 and focusing more on characters and action, which RWBY desperatly needed in Volume 5. Even the exposition dumps are bearable because they're interesting.

It provides an invisible layer of armor.

It enhances the users senses to spot things they wouldn't normally notice.

The only thing it is lacking is knocking people unconscious with sheer presence of Aura.

@Ricsi I'm generalising, but in terms of some of its functionality it really does seem like haki.

A power that allows the user to amp up their defences, serves to some degree as a danger sense and apparently can be used on their weapons? Ion know about u but that does sound a bit like haki to me.

Edit: see Damage gets it

Dargoo Faust said:
Not really. They get harmed by what is essentially a moltov cocktail after the fight and individually some are instantly killed by it was either Yang, Blake, or Weiss before they started screeching.
Well....they weren't really harmed. They were just covered in fire but they were also casually walking forward while on fire barely reacting to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back