• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Vol 6 Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAH IT'S A KAIJU GRIMM INDEED, called a Leviathan. It seems like a waste of time though. The giant mecha fight and this grimm seem to have a been implemented just to force the confrontation between Adam, Blake and Yang (first kills are never easy). It also shows how incompetent that commander was.

One more thing, Ruby isn't great at speeches, she's more of the fighting and leader type.

Well, Adam is dead (but we thought Cinder was dead last Volume so....). Apparently this show have a hate boner for those who have redlike hair like Pyrrha, Roman, Penny and now Adam.

Also, Aura is still very much inconsistenet, because in the Vytal festival where everyone was using their Semblance, I didn't notice their levels display on the board going down.

And a Godzilla Grimm, well they need something so that the crew won't become enemies of Atlas & Argos after they help against the monster. Nothing Caroline did was really wrong because she was just going to apprend them for all the things for taking their property, attacking a high ranking general, and killing Atlas soliders around the radio tower except they didn't kill Atlas soliders (though since Adam is gone and unless they have camera filming what really happened, they could still be blamed) but in her mind, they attacked the Atlas military. She could have simply called in reinforcement to aid her in the beginning of the fight but arrogance and whatsnot.

This was a decent episode, I like that the writers actually remembered that Grimm are attracted to the relic and how Ruby took down the cannon was decently clever. Now thanks to Team RW, JNR and Oscar and Maria and Qrow for disabling the one of the best chance of taking down the Kaiju in a monster battle, how will they be able to stop Godzilla, weakned and exhausted they are from the battle. How can they stop the invading Grimm as they are since their Aura are either gone or weakened severely.

KobsterHope07 said:
Well, Adam is dead (but we thought Cinder was dead last Volume so....). Apparently this show have a hate boner for those who have redlike hair like Pyrrha, Roman, Penny and now Adam.

Also, Aura is still very much inconsistenet, because in the Vytal festival where everyone was using their Semblance, I didn't notice their levels display on the board going down.

And a Godzilla Grimm, well they need something so that the crew won't become enemies of Atlas & Argos after they help against the monster. Nothing Caroline did was really wrong because she was just going to apprend them for all the things for taking their property, attacking a high ranking general, and killing Atlas soliders around the radio tower except they didn't kill Atlas soliders (though since Adam is gone and unless they have camera filming what really happened, they could still be blamed) but in her mind, they attacked the Atlas military. She could have simply called in reinforcement to aid her in the beginning of the fight but arrogance and whatsnot.

This was a decent episode, I like that the writers actually remembered that Grimm are attracted to the relic and how Ruby took down the cannon was decently clever. Now thanks to Team RW, JNR and Oscar and Maria and Qrow for disabling the one of the best chance of taking down the Kaiju in a monster battle, how will they be able to stop Godzilla, weakned and exhausted they are from the battle. How can they stop the invading Grimm as they are since their Aura are either gone or weakened severely.
She should have just called in fighters instead of activating the mecha that was only supposed to be used for emergencies, as in the case of giant grimm and not people tyring to hijack na aircraft in order to get to Atlas. Not only that, but she was the one that caused the Grimm to attack in the first hand.

As for stopping the Levianthan, the mecha's cannon can be brought back to operational status if they clean up the dust elementals that is covering it. Or pray and wait for reinforcements. All the while using every available aircraft to slow it down.

Silver eyes is the worst shit to be introduced in this show. I don't like how they even tried to cut away at pyrrha's death like that with that bs. Was this random thing that showed up whenever plot demanded it. It's weak. The lore is weak. So it's just gunna be this weird thing where she will one shot any grim. I don't think I have ever been hyped by silver eyes on screen. My face expression were probably blank af. The grim reaper is a pretty weak huntsman. Yea use silver eyes bc you struggled with a grim anyone can beat at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back