• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Tier revisions

Given the fact that a lot of RWBY characters got upgraded I think it's necessary to revise the tiers listed on the RWBY page.

God Tiers

Salem

Ruby (with Silver Eyes)

Ozpin

Cinder (Full Maiden Powers)

Grimm Dragon

Top Tiers

Cinder (Partial Maiden Powers)

Qrow Branwen

Raven Branwen

James Ironwood

Glynda Goodwitch

Winter Schnee

Bartholomew Oobleck

Adam Taurus

Tyrian

High Tiers

Pyrrha Nikos

Penny Polendina

Mercury Black

Neopolitan

Emerald Sustrai

Yang Xiao Long (via Semblance)

Nora Valkyrie (via Semblance)

Weiss Schnee (via Summoning)

Velvet Scarlitina

Mid Tiers

Coco Adel

Yatsuhashi Daichi

Fox Alistair

Roman Torchwick

High Tier Grimm Creatures

Ruby Rose

Weiss Schnee

Blake Belladonna

Lie Re

Flynt Coal

Neon Katt

Nolan Porfino

Sun Wukong

Neptune Vasailias

Scarlet David

Junior

Low Tiers

Jaune Arc

Cardin Winchester

Russel Thrush

Melanie Malachite

Miltiades Malachite

Unknown Tiers

Zwei

I think Neo should be a top tier. She stomped an angry Yang with little to no effort whatsoever. Besides that I agree with this

Everything looks on here

@Amlad Everyone in the Top Tiers is High 7-C, Neo stomping Yang would put her higher on the High Tiers at best

If yang is 8-A and the top tiers reach 7-C then they shouldn't be put in the same level of power

Tyrian is probably top top tier with a small chance of God tier. He was tasked with tracking down the spring Maiden ALL BY HIMSELF (this guy is clearly extremely powerful), handled all of team RNJR, and is about to fight Qrow after decimating RNJR. He's one of Salem's inner circle for a reason. So I think he's too far down the list

@Morlock

I was planning on upgrading him/discussing his upgrades when the next episode comes out. So we know how his fight with Qrow goes.

Back