• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Volume 7 CRT - 1 Year Late

Bump. Is there anything else to discuss about Volume 7?
This is technically already accepted, I can go ahead and apply the changes.

Saw that there was other debates popping up here and wanted to leave it open for a good bit, however if there's nothing more to be said I can close it.

I’ve been wanting to make a thread to ask if RWBY’s high 7-C should be environmental destruction or not, but it seems people beat me to it. (Though maybe I misunderstanding what people are saying, I’ve reread the post 3 times and from what I can gather people are saying the maiden’s storms should be environmental destruction)

I really want to discuss this topic, but I’ll need to go gather some scans first, I’ve been thinking about this for a while but was super busy last week, so I couldn’t get my argument straight until now.

People are already saying town level RWBY characters because the ace ops fought penny (a maiden without exp and was switching between useing them and not)

People are already saying town level RWBY characters because the ace ops fought penny (a maiden without exp and was switching between useing them and not)
It's almost like characters magicking storms into existence isn't an indicator of how hard they punch / shoot fireballs.

If the writers are really going for Maidens being within the league of normals but some less-than-OOM-degree higher then I'll have major objections to the use of the storm feat as a whole.

Everything was agreed with concerning the powers section, it’s just a matter of applying them. I already did Jaune and Yang but not the rest since they have no page at the moment. I would appreciate any help on the issue.

Okay. That seems fine then.

Are any others here who know how to edit properly willing to help out SilentLyfe?

Back