• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Massive Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...eates_an_ice_construct_that_knock_off_a_mecha

This calculation is accepted for Weiss' feat of creating this much mass of ice, which is around 174.2 Tons of TNT. or Multi-City Block level (This calculation is accepted)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Morning_Star_TM/RWBY_-_Weiss_creates_an_ice_wall

I had just made this calculation, and as such, i would love to include it in the mix (This calculation is yet to be accepted).

What needs to be done:

Weiss, and those who scale to her should be 8-A.

Which won't affect this, ice feats were agreed to be usable. Though this won't scales to Weiss physically or anyone else.

I think that those who can wield ice dust should be able of this feat. Also, should the 8-B get accepted, then the RWBY characters would be 8-B as well.

Only Winter would, no reason to assume anyone with Ice Dust can produce this feat. Also the 8-B feat is currently incorrect in the way it measures depth, so no one has gotten around in fixing it yet.

I guess I can try again... don't hold me on that.

TheRustyOne said:
Only Winter would, no reason to assume anyone with Ice Dust can produce this feat. Also the 8-B feat is currently incorrect in the way it measures depth, so no one has gotten around in fixing it yet.
I guess I can try again... don't hold me on that.
There is no depth in this calculation. It's just an ice wall created by Weiss through nitrogen fusion, and it is calculated with the same method of the previous calculation.

You can ask experienced members listed in the RWBY verse page to comment here.

Morning Star TM said:
There is no depth in this calculation. It's just an ice wall created by Weiss through nitrogen fusion, and it is calculated with the same method of the previous calculation.
I'm sorry, what 8-B feat are you talking about? You don't mean Penny's feat?

but she would be mcb level with ice dust like how shouto is small town level with his ice attack

also pennys beam calc needs to be recacled

I'm going to give it a shot by doing what Weekly said, though I expect High 8-C results.

No she didn't, the rock wall rises up first and it's behind the ice wall. Look at the cannon when it fires, it's the same color as the ice, watch it in slow motion.

Okay. So, Weiss blocked it with the rock wall. This shouod apply to the mecha. I will correct it. Also, i will calculate the energy required to make that rock wall.

Weiss pretty explicitly uses Dust to create Ice, not of her own physical strength, hence why her profile even labels her as higher with dust.

I can see it applying to her Dust if she were to ehnhance it, but being that was physically is a no

Yeah only her Ice dust scales, I believe Winter should scale with Ice dust as well.

Schnee One said:
Weiss pretty explicitly uses Dust to create Ice, not of her own physical strength, hence why her profile even labels her as higher with dust.
I can see it applying to her Dust if she were to ehnhance it, but being that was physically is a no
Okay. Then it's 8-A with Dust.

Honestly I messed up there. The ships are agree to be made out aluminum not steel since they're lighter, the Penny calc involving the ships uses that too which makes more sense.

Using Aluminum gives us 1.2 Tons, Building level+.

Penny is already High 8-C normally, why do you want to downgrade her?

Also you need more people to agree.

Morning Star TM said:
Okay. Maybe Higher with her swords drawn?
Why, the swords are connect to her by wires. Which means they are as strong as she can pull them with her own physical strength.

Oh... Penny's laser feat got me only 0.72 Tons of TNT or Building level. It's even worse than I thought, that loss of depth really hurts, along with the fact the aircraft isn't a solid sheet of metal.

I think Dargoo should still calc it when he's better, but I think it's going to be worthless.

Let's focus on what we have in hand right now. Then we can search for every nook and cranny in the verse that we might have missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back