• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Massive Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but my head is a mess now.

Now, i know that we know the mine pit, but how does that scale to the bottom of the building that Freya was in? Can you show its bottom to me?

All of those areas are rock. The white line is to just show you the facility where Freya is kept in.

The question, though: Which area did Oscar destroy? Did he destroy the whole half of the area underneath the facility?

And what shape is this? Looks like a square to me, but at the same time, looks like somethimg else. If i knew what shape is this, then i will be able to calculate it. I mean, the artist has even given us Ruby to scale the area for it.

I would just try to calc it by doing all the tubes, then a prosese of elemnating what one he fell down

Based in

1. The fact the bottom had rock

2. The fact that he landed in the mine pit

I see.

But here are my question before i proceed with the calculation:

1 - What is the shape of the area of rocks underneath the medical facility that Freya was in?

2 - What is the scalings that we can use to determine the pipes?

3 - Are the pipes that you are talking about are the 1s in the Atlas Vault in the concept art of Atlas Vault that you have shown me?

I can go to the video, go to the scene right before he hits the bottom pipes with his cane, scale it to Oscar before he hits the pipes, use the volume of the sphere, apply the fragmentation of metal (Or steel if those are steel pipes) and with that i shall get the power required to destroy this area. Basically this picture for referrence:

Oscar hitting the pipes.
Also, you haven't answered my 1st question: What is that shape underneath the medical facility? Is it a square? Or what?

Also i misread Carmine's feat,she created a dust devil, not a full sandstorm, still a calcable feat but not nearly as impressive

WeeklyBattles said:
Also i misread Carmine's feat,she created a dust devil, not a full sandstorm, still a calcable feat but not nearly as impressive
I thought you meant the Flatback Slider, which had a sandstorm on its back.

WeeklyBattles said:
Also, bring me both Carmine's feat and the feat of the Flatback Slider holding a sandstorm on its back.

Okay. Back to my question:

What do you guys think of the shape of the slap of rock that is dark in color?

I think that it's close to a cylinder. I can't think of any other alternatives.

No its accurate, they were tkaing refuge from a sandstorm by riding on the turtle's back, Morning just got confused by the wording lol

WeeklyBattles said:
No its accurate, they were tkaing refuge from a sandstorm by riding on the turtle's back, Morning just got confused by the wording lol
Oh...Sorry.

Okay. Can you please answer my question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back