• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Massive Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically speaking shes able to do this with a combination of ice dust and her semblance which is why no other ice dust user thus far has feats that come even close to it

Morning Star TM said:
But honestly, i don't know why the creators of RWBY tend to make their own characters weaker...

Around 7 volumes had passed and we haven't got any kind of potent feat for a character to perform.
Iirc theres an 8-B feat for oscar floating around

Plus theres an uncalced sandstorm creation feat for one of the novels

WeeklyBattles said:
Morning Star TM said:
But honestly, i don't know why the creators of RWBY tend to make their own characters weaker...

Around 7 volumes had passed and we haven't got any kind of potent feat for a character to perform.
Iirc theres an 8-B feat for oscar floating around
Plus theres an uncalced sandstorm creation feat for one of the novels
When you are available, can you give me the sandstorm quotes?

Also, what is that 8-B feat of Oscar floating around?

I remember it is in ep 13 of volume 7, but if you can show me a direct picture of it, i will be more than obliged to calculate both of those feats.

But first, i have to remember the method of storm creation...

Does anyone know the distance between Atlas and Mantle?

Also, i don't know whether that was an explosion or kinetic energy.

Okay. After looking it through, that was an explosion, so when i get to my laptop, i will calculate it.

Though i still need to know the distance between Atlas and Mantle, as well as the time Oscar took in his free fall.

Neither are really important I think. The explosion when he busted through Atlas is the feat

We also have a feat for the barrier in Volume 3 when Ozpin used it against Cinder's energy blast. I don't know if that is applicable since it was Ozpin doing it and not Oscar.

SilentLyfe said:
We also have a feat for the barrier in Volume 3 when Ozpin used it against Cinder's energy blast. I don't know if that is applicable since it was Ozpin doing it and not Oscar.
This would actually scale to Oscar, since he was using Ozpin's powers. This would actually give a key to Oscar, where it would be called Possessed by Ozpi. I think.

But you can give me the image where Ozpin used his magic shield against Cinder.

I am still going to calculate the sandstorm feat, as well as Team SSSN defeating a 100 feet sandworm from the novel RWBY: After The Fall, but i want to know which chapter...

Morning Star TM said:
This would actually scale to Oscar, since he was using Ozpin's powers. This would actually give a key to Oscar, where it would be called Possessed by Ozpi. I think.

But you can give me the image where Ozpin used his magic shield against Cinder.
No problem, here you go:

Ozpin's energy barrier.

Morning Star TM said:
Regarding Oscar blasting throufh the bottom of Atlas' tower...

Does the explosion shape look like a sphere? Or a sphereoid?
Looks more like a sphere to me.

SilentLyfe said:
Morning Star TM said:
Regarding Oscar blasting throufh the bottom of Atlas' tower...

Does the explosion shape look like a sphere? Or a sphereoid?
Looks more like a sphere to me.
Okay. This will make it even easier.

Also, judging by Ozpin and Oscar's usages of their shields, i suppose that it can double as both a shield and a method of attacking?

Also, the beam that Cinder fires...Is that fire, or lava?

Morning Star TM said:
I am still going to calculate the sandstorm feat, as well as Team SSSN defeating a 100 feet sandworm from the novel RWBY: After The Fall, but i want to know which chapter...
I'll post the scans this afternoon

WeeklyBattles said:
Morning Star TM said:
I'll post the scans this afternoon
Post it in a message in my wall, please.

Where did that concept art for the tube come from, I could've used that when I was trying to calc that. Though is there anyway we can find the depth of the hole he makes? Just breaking those metal tubes might give use something.

Edit: NVM

It's from Twitterm asked the guy who drew it and even he has no idea how deep the rocks are

TheRustyOne said:
Where did that concept art for the tube come from, I could've used that when I was trying to calc that. Though is there anyway we can find the depth of the hole he makes? Just breaking those metal tubes might give use something.

Edit: NVM
Are we even sure whether the explosion that Oscar made was spherical or spheroid shaped, because if it's the latter, then we will have to find the depth of the explosion, but if it's the former, then it will be easy form to calculate.

What are you talking about, an explosion of that size is worthless. I'm talking about the fragmentation of the stuff he destroyed, I want to know how deep the hole he made was.

I think we need to turn to useing the image of what Atlas looks at the bottom and find out how deep it is by using one of the tubes at the bottom

He landed in the mine pit. So clearly he fell from one of the tubes above the mine pit and luckily we can use that consept art of the bottom of Atlas that I sent you and scale it by useing the bulding where the winter madien was at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back