• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I've noticed the calculation used to justify the tier 7 rating for the Code Geass verse is flawed for reasons I will elaborate further, and thus I decided to recalc it and propose a downgrade.

Why is it flawed?
Simply put, ang sizing is not a 100% reliable method, and it, alongside average cloud heights (another thing that varies a lot), was used to obtain the mass of the clouds that were dispersed.

My proposal
With my calculation (which has already been accepted by a calc group member), I attempted to find a more reliable and direct method, so I pixel scaled the size of the beam that Shen Hu fires based on a scene where it blasts through an airship. Based on that finding, I recalculated the size of the parted cloud, and the result I obtained was far below the original calculation, going from mountain to large building with the more accurate method.

What would need to be changed?

All of the tier 7 keys for Code Geass characters would have to be removed, replacing them with "At least 8-A+" based on this calculation and this calculation, which to my knowledge don't have major issues and are already in use. In fact, the second calculation supports smaller width for Code Geass beams than the original mountain calculation. Scaling remains the same for all characters that are affected.

Affected profiles:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back