• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY characters should be 8-A by the time of Haven

Nora Valkyrie for example got slammed into the floor by and amped Hazel (who would have no reason to hold back btw) and did not die and neither did Lie Ren even though he was knocked out off screen, and I believe there is a case that the characters are comparable to if not stronger than Oscar Pine since he faced off against Hazel and only recieved very little training.

And also, the start of RWBY: Arrowfell takes place is the start of the weeks long training time skip meaning that this calc should scale to post Haven characters also.
How is getting slammed into the floor a reasonable way to assume they should scale to Hazel, especially considering they were largely overpowered this fight, especially considering that attack did not look to be that strong. Her not dying immediately also isn't an immediate indicator they should scale, are we forgetting that Aura is a big thing in this series?

Also, oscar just pecks Hazel a little, and even then he is possessed by Ozma so I don't exactly see the argument there, especially considering his ass gets beat shortly after and Hazel seems fine

Disagree heavily.

How is getting slammed into the floor a reasonable way to assume they should scale to Hazel, especially considering they were largely overpowered this fight, especially considering that attack did not look to be that strong. Her not dying immediately also isn't an immediate indicator they should scale, are we forgetting that Aura is a big thing in this series?

Also, oscar just pecks Hazel a little, and even then he is possessed by Ozma so I don't exactly see the argument there, especially considering his ass gets beat shortly after and Hazel seems fine

Disagree heavily.
Don't agree with the Hazel stuff but the fact the time the Yang feat happens is the start of the week long training time skip should be good enough reason for the scaling

I'm more inclined to agree with the Yang example but not for during Haven, Post Haven works fine, which is how it is.

Also
caption.gif

I'm more inclined to agree with the Yang example but not for during Haven, Post Haven works fine, which is how it is.

Also
caption.gif

Okay the 8-A feat scales to their post haven keys

The post haven key is just "the character after the training in haven academy in vol 5 to awrowfell"

The battle of haven takes place with their post haven keys where the Hazel scene happens

The post Beacon/haven keys are (volume 4 and before they train during volume 5)

Anyways, I still disagree because for all intents and purposes, Arrowfell is still the Atlus key, which means nothing really needs to change

Anyways, I still disagree because for all intents and purposes, Arrowfell is still the Atlus key, which means nothing really needs to change
Actually no, it was agree upon that it's in the post haven key due to the fact it takes place during the start of the Atlas training time skip that makes their Atlas arc keys as strong as they are post that week training

Basically it's due to the fact the feat happened at the start of their week long training time skip and not at the end of it where the Atlas arc key starts that's why it scales to the post haven key

Basically it's due to the fact the feat happened at the start of their week long training time skip and not at the end of it where the Atlas arc key starts that's why it scales to the post haven key
Should've been the Original Premise of the thread💀Like the first thing. Not the second

Imma keep it real, in arrowfell they are effectively in Atlas. See no reasont o apply this to post haven

Back