• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY: 8-A and MHS Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kepekley23 said:
Go to the "countering the counters" section, all of your arguments are debunked
Also, Adam's calc has a severe mistake as I've already pointed out
I see no mention of Yang's pillar feat, or Yang's stomp feat, or most of the feat Kink brought up

One last thing

I see no mention of Yang's pillar feat, or Yang's stomp feat, or most of the feat Kink brought up

Mech feat is 9-A at best, I've seen it calc'ed at 9-B+, the geyser feat Kink brought up is at most 9-A, the mass of lava won't surpass the low hundreds kg

Gargoyle One said:
Already here when he became 8A :p

NITPICKING
Both are 8-C+ with keys.

Sooooo, at least I am enjoy myself ovo.

I have plenty of matchups in mind for 8-C and High 8-C

I will settle on that.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
WeeklyBattles said:
@Kap How about actually calc them instead of eyeballing
Calm down Weekly.
So as I read this, imma be real and say I was mad af.

BUT.

I am convinced

Only because potentially my waifu could get an 8-C feat one day.

and Seraphina vs anyone in verse would be legal ovo.

But if we get another 8-A feat in this verse from RWBY, I am coming back to change the verse.

Edit: Also assuming the calc doesnt go to High 8-C, that is.

https://streamable.com/w93gv

Easy. Will do a rough calculation.

Yang 173cm height officially anyway.

Width 176.54cm (roughly).

Destroyed pillar height off pillar width. 476.32 centimeters or just about and 5511114.381464 centimeters3 volume destroyed off that meaning.

5511114.381464 x 6 j/cc equal 0.01 ton of tnt.

5511114.381464 x 17-20 j/cc equal 0.02 or even 0.03 ton of tht.

Not pixel or even remotely perfect (on mobile for now man) but close or at least encroachibg on being around close or enough at least.
Image from 15 Apr 2018~01
Image from 15 Apr 2018 (2)~01

Wow this thread is brutal and beautiful. Detailed to the core and handles everything. Amazing job.

Kinky that's my waifu, get your own

Joking, Dio-Pyrrha is for John anyway

But yeah in that case, said feat which I doubt was done casually might need to be reassessed. You might've also made it so that MHA might get a nerf in that case Weekly.

One thing I'm not getting for the 8-A outlier argument is this....

I'll compare RWBY to another verse that is scaled to one feat, and has other lower feats that characters may struggle with.

Percy Jackson has one 6-C feat the characters scale to. However, Percy was greviously injured by a 7-B Volcano, even with his heat resistance. And another was killed by the destruction of an island an acre wide. So how Come they didn't get downgraded in the most recent CR? I'm still not getting what makes RWBY special here.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Todoroki is a glass canon. And his 8-A feat is only acomplished by him literally going all out.
Then why didnt he get hurt when like Deku did?

Deku is a literal glass cannon, he outputs far more then he can take in, literally hurting his body

Those who overtax their quirks in MHA get damage or they revert back to base, like All Might or Deku.

This is clearly an outlier.

Also, fine we can accept 8-C rwby and 7-B top tiers, but we accept...

A highschool boy going all out at 8-A vs pro heroes who finished their school at best are 8-C.

Soo whats the difference?

I love both series btw, and I have yet to see this feat replicated and considering the inconsistency of his quick in general, we should set that aside as an outlier too.

Either accept 8-A is not an outlier in an 8-C verse or accept it and downgrade all other verses with similar logic.

And btw, I accept this one, but for consistency, the argument too applies to MHA.

Which best feat for a pro hero iirc is Large Building Level and Small Town for top tiers like all might.

KinkiestSins said:
Because Totodoki's attacks aren't physical. When firing off his 8-A attack, he nearly froze himself. He may have been able to fire it more if he were using his left side to balance things out, but still. Also, Todoroki has taken damage from the likes of Stain and Bakugou. 9-A characters.

High 8-C MHA came from 100% Deku himself. And All For One, and All Might are Low 7-B in their weakened states, and 7-A in their prime.

@prom you can talk about the statistics of another verse, it can show why said logic doesn't always work, when it's contradicted when used in another series. Contradictions are the worst thing ever. I bring up other series all the time whenever someone try to say " can't get upgraded because this" and then " upgrades because this" then you find another series where someone is upgraded or downgraded for the same reason.

I am pretty much inclined to agree with Matt and Kepe's side of the argument here--- Especially since many crediable Vs Debaters have previously voiced their issues with 8-A and MHS+ RWBY that they talked about here were brought up in the past held weight and creditablity to them...

However whenever someone tried to point out these flaws (when it's not just calling something an outlier because they don't like it). Their arguments were always unfairly silenced without anyone hearing them out on what they have to say for suscipious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back