• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY: 8-A and MHS Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not taking sides, but out of respect for Weekly can we please wait a little bit until he wakes up and finishes work before going further with this thread or making any changes. Thank you.

@Jinx Weiss explicitly was unable to beat the Arma Gigas on her own and had to resort to attacking the Grimm controlling it by attacking its weak points in order to beat it.

Going to sleep for real now

And btw, not almost everyone agrees with you @Kep. There are a plenty of people who agree with Weekly (although I have on clue why)

Actually, a lot of people agreed near the end that, unless Weekly could prove it wouldn't scale to physicals, it'd be an outlier. Even Weekly has stopped arguing it isn't an outlier for her to scale physically.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Jinx Weiss explicitly was unable to beat the Arma Gigas on her own and had to resort to attacking the Grimm controlling it by attacking its weak points in order to beat it.
Going to sleep for real now
Lol, when was this stated? The manga isnt canon since its made outside Roosterteeth if that was where it was. And what about that makes them 8-A? Especially when Weiss stabbed right in the chest, which doesnt look lioe a weak spot at all. And her glyphs were able to restrain the gigas

Its also funny how you use weak points in your argument, but deny, or at least give kudos to those who are saying otherwise, that Oscar was hitting blindspots on Hazel. I literally dont intend to talk about this topic, cause the wiki will upgrade anyone if they push someone a bit and its impossible to change that, but why does everything you say just contradict.

They're only 8-A via scaling, which we're humoring. We've already established it is an outlier if it scales to physical stats. Even Weekly said that.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
, missed quiet a bit, what happened with the speed?, also, can someone make another thread?
there are tweleve post left, so please make another thread and please answer this?

Like I said, please just wait for Weekly for a bit. If we're going to blame Weekly for keeping himself up late to respond don't confirm his fears by drastically furthering things without him. It isn't too hard to just wait for a few hours. I'd want others to do the same for me or for anyone else involved here.

Kepekley23 said:
It's hardly my fault that you lost a night of sleep. Try not to pin your personal problems on me. You could've gone to sleep and we would've waited for you. I went to sleep shortly after posting this and trusted Matt to handle the thread. Face it yourself, don't blame others for something that's nobody's fault than your own.
^ I think you should keep true to this and wait for him before highlighting and making the new thread.

EDIT: Oh snap didn't realize I was the 500th post lol. Either way let's still try to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back