• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY: 8-A and MHS Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I am a dumbass when its to calcing and I do will let my final verdict depending on what these feats care calced at.

Yang shaking the Ground, Shooting Lava on the ground. This could be High 8-C/8-B. Lava is pretty dense and moving all of it to the surface so quickly could be KE. (Semblance)

Yang blasting away the Arena with her bullets via KE is probably 8-C, maybe higher f you wank it so hard that you lose feeling.

This moves in a 90 degree angel, hard to gauge. Could be High 8-C+, maybe higher

This is with the assumption that I dont see Cal or Weekly make a good point that I think is fair.

I looked at the blog and I think the AP thing could be dependant on these three. The last two are the most crucial considering the above.

High 8-C is not an outlier btw if they come out to be this, the way between 8-C and High 8-C is lower then 8-C and 8-A.

I am gonna need to think about this, read the above thread on if 8-A is accepted.

But if not, we can defer to these feats and maybe get good results.

Matthew Schroeder said:
No they don't. First of all, the 8-B feat was debunked, and the High 8-C feat objectively doesn't scale. You can't just ignore the OP.
Kep literally acknowldges the 8-B feat as legitimate so now youre going against him and the OP

The High 8-C feats are done by characters who scale directly to team RWBY

I know Yang has a High 8-C feat that she shook off like it was nothing

Adam Taurus absolutely destroyed Team RWBY, even you acknowledged his full power is likely somewhat in the Maiden range, sto

Pyrrha Nikos was the only one to actually battle Penny. It only scales to her.

Also @Matt and Kepekley

Comparing Avatar to Marvel is not valid in my mind

Marvel literally has tens of hundreds of characters and even if I accept 8-C/High 8-C

I dont think this is a valid argument.

Both Avatar and RWBY have small casts.

Just on earth, there is fantastic four, dozens of x-men, avengers, random people with powers etc.

So yeah, not fair at all imo.

But hey, going back to the above, calcing those and whatever results, im happy.

Otherwise, I will read above and see what is up.

Kepekley23 said:
Adam Taurus absolutely destroyed Team RWBY, even you acknowledged his full power is likely somewhat in the Maiden range, sto
Pyrrha Nikos was the only one to actually battle Penny. It only scales to her.
Adam didnt fight all of team RWBY, the only one he "destroyed" is Yang and this was when he was amped

Pyrrha scales to Cardin's dura who scales to Ruby

Adam cut Yang's arm off with piss poor ease, to say he didn't decimate TTeam RWBY is false. His amped self is equal to base Cinder, who would casually one shot all members of Team RWBY

Except Pyrrha has objectively way better feats than Ruby. She dealt with Team CRDL by herself with ease. Also, Penny's 8-B feat was with special lasers and not striking strength

Pyrrha is not 8-B since she would have crushed Team Cardin who actually was able to push her. Heck Cardin's attack made her slide away when she blocked it.

if Pyrrha was 8-B then the rest of RWBY students scales since Pyrrha needed help against a Deathstalker which ragdolled her and was slightly pushed by team CRDL

He was amped when he cut off Yang's arm so yes he did cut it off with ease

Feats Ruby still scales to. Cardin tanked a ton of casual hits from Pyrrha in a 4v1 and Ruby oneshot him in a 1v1

Actually, I think not even Pyrrha scales now, seeing as Penny's 8-B feat was with her lasers. Her fight with Pyrrha was relatively short.

I'll be going to sleep in a few mins

@Kep There's no reason to assume her physical attacks are any weaker than her lasers, especially when she used her lasers to help her in a physical fight

Except that's the entire point of a special attack, to deal more damage.

You are supposed to prove her punches are as strong when they haven't any feat that comes close.

@Weekly

Look up burden of proof, and proving a negative. If the feat comes from a special attack, it does not scale to regular punches and kicks.

Its not a special attack, she literally used the same lasers to increase her mobility in a physical fight, and Pyrrha shook it off like it was nothing

Matthew Schroeder said:
They are obviouly not the same lasers if Pyrrha shrughed them off. Basically logic.
Um no, basic logic is that Pyrrha is durable enough to tank those lasers

The real cal howard said:
I'm against calling Weiss' 8-A feat an outlier in a tier 8 verse. Gap's not that big, and consistency only goes so far.
This is a false-equivalency, tbh.

This is like me saying that Madail's feat is not an Outlier, as it is a Tier 4 feat in a Tier 4 verse!

I'm already tired of debunking that. The actual feats are 8-C+, and are not casual.

WeeklyBattles said:
Calling an 8-A feat an outlier in a verse with casual feats ranging from 8-C+ to 8-B
In a very where 90% of the feats are 9-B, and the few good feats are 8-C+ with one High 8-C feat, while not being casual.

At least be honest about it.

Notice the fact she has to put far more effort into the 8-B one, and that the one you linked was used to boost her legs.

Not the same.

Matthew Schroeder said:
In a very where 90% of the feats are 9-B, and the few good feats are 8-C+ with one High 8-C feat, while not being casual.

At least be honest about it.
There are multiple High 8-C feats, Yang casually shrugged off a High 8-C punch like it was nothing

At least be honest about it

There are multiple High 8-C feats, Yang casually shrugged off a High 8-C punch like it was nothing

How many times do I have to debunk that before you stop using it?

Go to the "countering the counters" section, all of your arguments are debunked

Also, Adam's calc has a severe mistake as I've already pointed out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back