• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RW Final Chapter Pt. 2: End Game

• After the barrier dispered there were chibi Kuras all around starting to kill the parasites in a massacre.*
"Thanks for the help but we have it from here. Get out?"

"Well...I never thought this would happen...what is this? An action comedy?" *I was startled at chibis killing the living hell of these things...lesson learn...if I piss of Kura these chibis may low key kill me...then...the other Kuras started to take us out of her body system* "Oh goddamit" *We wake up and I saw Kura seemingly more forlorn*

"You didn't have to help me back there. Thank you."

"Isn't that what comrades do woman? I mean don't be so bloody reserve that's what we gotta do. Though please do not use chibis on use if we ever piss you off" *I sarcastically said*

[@HQ]

"...Thank you."

Her expression hasn't changed since she woke up. She still seems pretty out of it.

"Where are we?" She asks. She pushes out of Jake's hug while looking around at the surroundings.

[@Stranger]

While The Stranger's leg regenerates, a large scythe extends from out of the wall this time, aiming to take his head off in one strike.

I get up.

"We are in the base. It landed on a moon of the planet Graecia. Seems this is a universe mostly intact of Darkness."

Sensing a change in Kura and the others I create a portal to the rest of the group and head through.

"Kura, all of you, you're okay?"

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I get up.

"We are in the base. It landed on a moon of the planet Graecia. Seems this is a universe mostly intact of Darkness."
Hl3 or bust said:
"On the moon Gaara, which orbits Graecia."
She doesn't say anything and just silently walks past everyone through the base debris. She stands outside and stares dejectedly at the barren desert sand.

The head patrolman breaks the silence.

"Well, we can probably have some repair drones come out here and take a look at this. A vessel of this size should probably be mostly fixed by tomorrow afternoon. In the meantime, I can have the guys show you into town. The Graecian Outworld Tournament is happening tomorrow so you might wanna check that out if you're interested."

[@Team Stranger]

The Stranger just narrowly dodges the scythe's swipe. At that moment, Edward's nullification wave blasts the scythe, making it no longer able to phase and leaving it stuck in the wall above Stranger's head.

Jackson senses the enemy inside the wall where the scythe came from. It starts moving from that position through the wall and floor, as if it's swimming through them. It starts maneuvering so as to be positioned in the floor underneath Edward.

DragonEmperor23 said:
"A tournament? Are signups still available?"
"Yes. It's generally available until the very last minute."

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"Where do i sigh up for the tournament? I'm interested."
"The sign up is in Dust Canyon. They have free lodging for participants too. Here, I can take you all there."

"Alright then."

i teleport myself, the patrolmen and everyone who expressed or had an interest in joining the tournament, which i figured out by reading everyone's minds, to Dust Canyon

You all appear in an underground parking lot. Vehicles and ships of varying shapes and sizes line the room, which is itself just a massively sized cavern.

"Ah- okay again with the teleporting. Anyway if you go just through there there should be a clerk waiting to receive you. If you need any more help from me, just ask the front desk for Lionel."

After pointing to a gigantic door on the far side of the lot, he takes out a holographic card and taps on it. Anyone with a phone or similar communications device suddenly gets a notification with the option to add Lionel's contact information. He waves at you all and begins heading in the other direction.

i add Lionel's contact information

after teleporting to the other side of the door, i read the clerk's mind to figure out everything needed to enter the tournament

As Silas and Azencard walk up and start to ask questions, David teleports in and startles the clerk.

"H-hey what the?!"

She collects herself before responding to Azencard's question, all the while staring at David semi-cautiously.

"You're at the right place to register. Would you like to sign up for the solo or team competition?"

[@Hl3]

Reading her mind reveals that you need to be given a numbered pin and show up at the designated arena tomorrow.

"Lines are a thing. She can't handle everyone at once." I say to David as I wait for the clerk to finish with those ahead of me.

(To Azen and Silas)

"Are you sure just you two is enough? The teams can be up to five people, and they aren't adjusted for balance."

(To David)

"Here you go."

She hands him a pin numbered 778 and a small booklet with the tournament's rules, along with a small key.

"Accommodations for contestants are paid for by our own event committee. If you go this way, down the elevator, your room will be in the underground apartments on floor B13."

Back