• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RW Final Chapter Pt. 2: End Game

"Maybe." I say to Azencard, "I was thinking of watching these from the outside, so I'll have to confirm a couple things first."

I turn to the lady, "Is the tournament open to be viewed by the public? And are there any rules regarding contestants watching others' fights?

Blahblah9755 said:
"Is the tournament open to be viewed by the public? And are there any rules regarding contestants watching others' fights?
"Yes! The tournament is available to everyone for viewing, and everyone is free to watch any of the fights they please. Contestants can do whatever they want so long as they make it to their own matches on time."

While he was distracted I had sneaked behind Azencard and yes it happened, don't question how a dragon has pulled a ninja on a person with super senses

"HOLD ON A MOMENT !"

I shout, while returning to my normal form

"I'll join the team too"

I jump in the air by Jake's yell, hitting the cealing and flating my body. Damn you toon force

I pull my body back together. "I am not oposite to this. Now we have 4 people!"

PsychoWarper said:
[Ed did you ignore the part I shot at the ground guy?]
[No, I was just waiting for Edward to move. I was actually talking about that on Discord.]

Hl3 or bust said:
lonely.jpg

i teleport back to the clerk

"I'd like to join their team, if that's ok."
"Sure, just let me add you in the directory... and, there. All of you are officially entered as a team. Is there a name you'd like your team to be known as?"

• I just looked around to wonder...where the hell are we...? Then I heard on the moon*
"Are you screwing with me....?" *THen my head simply was conversed into a static as I hide the pain of my head being thrown in a disarray. My head had a stream of black red and was about to burn my own brain to cinders when a patrolman came up*

"Well, we can probably have some repair drones come out here and take a look at this. A vessel of this size should probably be mostly fixed by tomorrow afternoon. In the meantime, I can have the guys show you into town. The Graecian Outworld Tournament is happening tomorrow so you might wanna check that out if you're interested."

• A tournament...*
"Sounds interesting but I'll go with the flow of the group...by the way...Kura...if you don't mind me asking but...how did all that happen like with the bloody parasites and chibis...if someone explained it I was not paying attention" *I really couldn't remember...maybe the thoughts in my head were more catastrophic than I thought...I should really get my head examined bloody hell*

"I was from a fairly advanced universe. As in, we were able to actually see the Supreme Darkness as the threat it was before most others. It didn't really help us in the long run, but it did get me in contact with The Emmisary."

"uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

i use my suit's built-in Random Number Generator to generate a few names, most of which suck

"What about The Wardens?"

[@Team Stranger]

Jackson's bullets pierce through the ground and strike the unseen enemy, provoking a muffled cry from below.

As Edward portals out of the way, a large man-sized worm with rows of teeth and the eyes of a spider bursts from the floor where he once stood. It shrieks loudly at Jackson. No soul can be sensed coming from the creature.

Back