• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RW Final Chapter Pt. 2: End Game

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I smile, as this was my plan all along.
I bring out Ea and point it at the "sky", a massive wave of energy is released in a omnidirectional way, which should hit all Chaos faces in Kura's soul. I make sure to not hurt my allies nor Kura.
[You just used. A weapon designed to destroy worlds. Inside the world of someone's soul. In an omnidirectional wave]

[Also Ea isn't really something you can use in an omnidirectional way while still avoiding your allies]

I predict a bunch of tectonic gears beginning to turn with the end result of tearing apart space and time around us, and so I cancel the magical steps leading up to it and the rotating parts of the "blade" grinds to a halt.

"Azen, that would have hurt Kura"

I yell to everyone.

"I don't think I made myself quite clear people! That orb in the middle there might be Kura's core, but the entire world around us is the rest of her soul! Don't do anything that would damage it!"

I realize that might have been a bad idea. Huh, who would have thought?

I set up multiple forcefields and reflective barriers around me and start my max spam again, this time more fierce than before, making sure to avoid my allies and the core.

[@Hl3]

"Well that's good to hear. Still, we're willing to help any way we can. I take it you're here for the tournament?"

[@Christian/Psycho/Smashor]

"M-M-MONSTER!" one of them screams.

They all run off through different exits in response to The Stranger's outburst.

[@SoulSquad]

Silas manages to intercept a few of the Chaos parasites, but there are far too many. In the gap made by Griffin stopping Azencard's attack, a few of them latch onto him and begin chewing into his soul. [Slight soul damage taken.] They continue to chomp into him.

"YEAH! YA SUNUVA B**CH!" He got up and taunted by lifting both middle fingers up. Yep, he was a bit drunk. He grabbed some more beer and started drinking it. "BOTTOM'S UP, MOTHAF-"

An invisible force then smacked him.

"You sons of bi-" I transform into my devil trigger state, which should blow the parasites back, after that use a super move, creating a shower of arrows, explosions and energy blasts that should destroy a majority of the Chaos and not hurt my allies.

After that i use SNI to find the best course of action to completely end the Chaos Parasite in Kura's soul.

Boost!Boost!Boost!

"With a flame in the left hand...

and a flame in the right hand...

When you combine the flames together...

Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame!"

I throw a gigantic ball of fire at the Chaos faces that results in a huge explosion while making sure it doesn't hit my teammates.

I repair the damage to people's souls while continuing to bombard every Chaos face in clear view with automatically homing lasers erupting out of my borg.

[Well it's a simple equation given to the Magoi, first by creating light that is then highly concentrated and extremely hot. Then there's simply a few formulas added to tell the light to move in certain directions in order to home in on anything that looks like Chaos face]

Seeing the danmaku that my allies are making i decide to not be of less.

I start spam summoning infernadoes spawners, which aim for the chaos faces and create giant fire tornadoes as they hit.

At the same time i summon an orde of Bumblebirds, who start shooting golden feathers towards the enemies, and Angery flames, who home on to the opponents.

Simulaneusly i use Ancient Power and Rozan Hyaku Ryü Ha to throw dozens of rocks and a hundred dragons at the chaos faces

All my attacks have atomizing propireties and are aimed so to try not harm my allies.

• I was about to start blasting randomly when I heard Griffin's warning...so if I use my flames recklessly then this won't end well. Shit well...I sighed as I condense them into fireballs loading it to the barrell of the gun and firing at the chaoses and keeping and armor of flames around my body*

Hl3 or bust said:
"Tournament? We're not here for it but once our wounded is mended i would like to at least see it."
"Not here for the tournament? Where were you guys headed anyway? Well, we can take a look at your injured and get everything situated and whatnot. After that I'd be happy to show your group around."

He signals to the vehicles behind them and they start up.

"Lead the way." he says.

[@Stranger Squad]

There are exits in just about every direction within the stands.

On the arena floor, there are entrances carved into the cave walls each on the N, E, S, and W sides.

I walk along the tracks towards the pull of magic I feel, listening for the sound of any incoming trains. Thinking about it, that's probably what the nearest magic source is considering my location.

As I walk I begin using projection magic, reinforcement, and smithing techniques to try to create a new sword. I make sure not to leave anything on the tracks.

[@Soul Squad]

The Chaos parasites on Azencard are blown off and eviscerated.

More continue to spawn and multiply, but so long as you all keep attacking you're able to destroy most of them as they appear through everyone's combined attacks.

Kura's soul begins to naturally recover itself from the corruption, but the process is slow. If you don't want to stay here fighting the parasites all day, you'll have to find some way to further speed up the process.

"Well considering the fact that the wounded's soul is being eaten i doubt you could help much, but it couldn't hurt."

I quickly teleport all of the vehicles, those inside them and the man to just outside the base while reading their minds

Just in case, of course

I tap into SNI once again, founding the best course of action.

"Silas, Griffin, use your boosts on Kura's core, use it all! Me and Jake will continue destroying the faces, while Genesis will destroy anything that survives our Danmaku! If this works, the Chaos Parasites will end for sure."

I open a couple thousand more GoB portals, all shooting NPs, and summon a few hundred meteors, while making 3 Helpers, who start releasing waves of Danmaku on their own, also spamming special attacks, making rains of thousands of energy and explosions go towards the Chaos Parasites. I also have Pandora (the weapon) spam dozens of homing missiles at the Parasites every second.

Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!

Transfer!

I buff Kura's core by a lot.

"Anyways. WHile you're leaving through the entrance."

I walk in an absolutely random direction.

Back