• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RW Final Chapter Pt. 2: End Game

I hear the command and act

I use shapehifting to grow two more heads and two extra pairs of arms, assuming a form similar to that of a famous Indian God.

My middle head continues to spam infernadoes spawners, while the other two use Hyper beam [which Ed is one of the five MT edwell allowed me to have] to blast apart the chaos faces.

At the same time I summon armies worth of angery flames, who start ramming on to my opponents and use extrasensory to slam them against each other.

And just to add more I both ancient power and stone edge to create a danmaku of stones and use Rozan Hyaku Ryu with all six of my arms to send waves of 300 dragons at the chaos faces

All of this happening at speeds vastly above the reaction speed of any of my allies.

[@Team Stranger]

The hallway leads to a bunch of showers, dressing rooms, training rooms, (etc) before extending further into the facility. You haven't run into any more people since leaving the arena.

[@Edward]

You take the South path. The hallway is exactly the same as the Northern path, and, as you recall from the map you saw in the rule book, continuing along this path will take you to one of the many lobbies of the facility that connects the underground apartments to the arena area.

[@Blah]

The closer you get to the source of the magic, the more the pull begins to be felt coming from further downwards below the ground.

You also do in fact hear a train coming from quite a ways behind you.

[@Soulsquad]

Azencard and Jake's barrage of attacks with a bit of support Genesis manages to hold back the parasites for a while.

With the strengthening from Griffin and Boosts from Silas, Kura's core radiates a warm glow. Her soul's overall recovery accelerates greatly, and the parasites are beginning to weaken. She should be able to recover completely before long. The faces continue to multiply but don't seem to be much of a problem.

[@Hl3]

"Whoah... maybe give a bit of a warning next time, but thanks. All right boys let's check this thing out."

The troop disembarks and begins looking over your crash site. Reading your minds tells you that they're security from a nearby outpost on this moon (named "Gaara") that keep the peace on-world. Providing aid to crashed vessels is standard procedure to them. There doesn't seem to be anything suspicious about their motives. The man you spoke to before looks Kura over while holding what appears to be this universe's version of a first aid kit. For some reason she's blushing profusely.

"I take it this is the one you were talking about? Yeah, she don't look too good. What did you say was wrong with her again?"

"Yes. Her physical harm has long since been heeled, although 3 or 4 people who were in the base when it crashed are currently attempting to prevent Chaos from eating her soul."

Danmaku?

It means lots of projectiles. Think of Mugen Bamasu from Dagon Ball.

Who?

Nevermind.

I continue firing blasts of energy at the Chaos faces.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
[what have i missed?]
[Read Edwellken's new post]

I keep the GoB spam, this time with tens of thousands of portals per second. I am afraid my treasure's are gonna run out at this rate.

• I continue the attacks. Loading more fire into my guns I kept firing rapidly without a single pause. The other hand now launches fireballs with the same properties as the bullet. The parasites seems to slow down but I won't stop till they are all turned to cinders*

[I know I'm late af. Blah blah Christmas blah blah.]

[@Christian]

The bathroom seems overall unremarkable. By the sink in front of the mirror is a familiar looking plushie. It looks like your uncle, but...

[@Strangersquad]

Edward suddenly teleports to you as The Stranger goes into one of the bathrooms.

[@Soulsquad]

The barrier around Kura's core disappears. It gradually expands for a bit, and then releases thousands of miniature chibi versions of Kura which flood out in oceanlike swarms towards the parasites. The chibi Kuras violently attack and devour each of the faces in a painfully sadistic one-sided massacre.

One of the munchkins stops in front of you, speaking in a cutesy higher pitched version of Kura's normal dialect.

"Thanks for the help but we have it from here. Get out?"

[@Hl3]

The crew works around you, trying to salvage any items in the base that may have survived the crash. Among them is a certain dog that you may have seen Jackson with earlier, as well as a mannequin- no, an android according to your suit's corrections. It's motionless and striking a dynamic pose.

"Chaos? Anyway, where are these 3 or 4? Soul damage isn't the easiest to fix from what I hear. I'm sorry to tell you this but more often than not it's a death sentence in most cases."

Screaming was heard. A very loud screeching noise yelled out, echoing through as he backed up while crawling on the floor. "NO, NO, NO, NOT HIM!"

"They're currently inside of the wounded's soul."

just at the end of my sight of the future, a few people from before appear in the base

oh yeah, that's the guys who went back to enter Kura's soul

"It seems to already be at least mostly fixed."

[@Team Stranger]

An arm phases through beneath the floor and grabs The Stranger by the ankle. It begins forcefully yanking him downwards as if attempting to drag him under.

[@Soulsquad]

The mini Kura that Jake hugs is startled a bit.

"Uwah! Stop it! >:\" she says flailing her arms.

With the objective complete, Griffin has gone back to observing qwarks.

"Get out! Get out!"

The mini Kura raises her baton, and the others swarm towards you all, pushing everyone out the way they came with a barrage of forceful shoving.

"Get out! Get out! Get out! Get out! Get out! Get out!"

They chant rhythmically. Before you know it, you find yourselves back outside where you started within the crashed home base.

[@Hl3]

Not long after you say this, 5 glowing silhouettes emerge next to Kura. Your allies have returned.

I shall now be know as Soul Cleaner.

"Someone check on her, i need to take a break. Being inside of Kura is tiring."

I go out to take a breath.

I raise my hand to make a remark, but decide that it's not worth it based on the fact that i'm fairly certain someone will throw me into a sun if i say anything

[Second time writing this because my previous post comitted suicide T-T]

[@HQ]

The patrolman looks on in awe seeing your group suddenly appear.

As Silas gently shakes Kura to check her condition, she lightly grasps his arm to make him stop.

"You all..."

She sits up.

"You didn't have to help me back there. Thank you."

She looks and speaks in a manner far more forlorn than her usual self.

[@Stranger]

As The Stranger's foot is partially phased through the ground, he uses some sort of bizarre contortionism to somehow aim a minugun at his own leg. In doing so, he manages to escape his attacker's grasp, mostly by completely missing his target and blowing off his own leg with minigun fire. The assailant pulls the severed limb with it below ground.

I hug Kura

"No, you are our friend and friends always help help each other in moments of need. Anything less would be a betrayal"

Through enhanced senses, i hear what is happening inside the base. I can only smile.

I go back inside the base and sit in a corner.

Back