• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RW Final Chapter Pt. 2: End Game

Edwellken

RP Elder
Previous thread

Realm's betrayal has led to the revival of Chaos. Chaos, now empowered by both shards of the Emissary seeks to plunge all that exists into complete Darkness. Can his newly attained power even be challenged? Is this really how it all ends?

Losers:

Silas Smith (DragonEmperor23) Past Life: Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail), Tōshirō Hitsugaya, Issei Hyoudou, Lavogaritamo
Name: Silas Smith
Sex
: Male

Personality: A nice guy that is normally calm and collected. Usually is a quiet guy that keeps to himself, not out of dislike for communication but because he likes to think before he speaks. His righteous fury appears when innocents are injured and he doesn't hold back.

Appearance: This guy.

Past Lives/Souls: Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail), The Shinigami, Issei Hyoudou

Wishlist: The Dragon King, The Virus, and The Devil
Jackso (PsychoWarper) Past Life: Admiral Kizaru (One Piece), Ba, Wolfgang Schreiber, Vulka

Name: Jackso

Sex: Male

Theme Song Disturbed - Indestructible

Personality: Very Laid Back, Easy Going, Calm, Sarcastic, Often Facetious, Sometimes can a bit Condescending, Rarely Serious, Absent-Minded. To enemies he is different in that he shows them little to no mercy, sympathy, or emotions, and can be quiet condescending, he also has no issue one shotting at the start and not giving his enemies a chance (Blitzing right off the bat or using high powered attacks right from the get go)

Appearance: 204 cm (6'7"), Lean Build, Caucasian, Blond Slicked Back Hair(Like Gilgamesh from Fate),Grey Eyes, White T-Shirt, Black Board Shorts

Past Lives/Souls: Admiral Kizaru(One Piece), Ba, Wolfgang Schreiber No legions, no Reinhard immortality

Wishlist: Fujiwara no Mokou, Doomsday (Post-Crisis)
Griffin Von Frankenstei (Monarch) Past Life: Aladdin (Magi), Tobi, Merli, Darquesse

Name: Griffin Von Frankenstein (PRONOUNCED FRONK-ON-SCHTEEN)

Theme: Mad Scientist

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rww1BZuo_c

Personality: Normally has a calm, composed and polite facade and mentality, but possesses a maniac energy that can burst through at certain moments of excitement, anger and other strong emotions. Extremely arrogant and proud of his intellect and accomplishments. Seeks the secrets of the universe, dedicating himself to searching them out and understanding them.

Appearance: Dis guy, but his hair only sticks up like that when he's excited and otherwise it's combed back, and his eyes are squint slits not wide open (that only happens when he's possessed by his maniac energy)

Past Lives/Souls: Aladdin (Magi), Tobi, Merli

Wishlist: Darquesse, Trishula Anchor (Clockwork Planet), The King of Nox (God of Highschool, last step),Carissa (To Aru, final form A)
Blane Blaze (Blah) Past Life: Saber (Musashi Miyamoto), Anai Miu, [Composite] [Shirou], [Emiya], Jin Mo-Ri

Name: Blane Blaze

Theme: Mysterious Swordsman

Theme Song: https://youtu.be/6QvMcQ2Eejo

Sex: male

Personality: Quiet and a bit aloof. He doesn't like noise, so he avoids dealing with other people and keeps to himself. He can be somewhat calm and calculating, however he often has more than just his own interests in mind. He loves swords and all forms of swordsmanship.

Appearance: Quarter Japanese, quarter Chinese, half American. Black hair and eyes, above average height (75 percentile), he's very muscular, but they're lean muscles that don't fully show through clothes.

Past Lives/Souls: Saber (Musashi Miyamoto), Anai Miu, [Composite] [Shirou], [Emiya]

Wishlist: Assassin (Fate/stay night), Meliodas (Nanatsu no Taizai), Link (Composite) (The Legend of Zelda), Ruler (Fate/Apocrypha)/Avenger (Jeanne Alter), Namanie Nienami (Medaka Box), BlackÔÿàGold Saw (Anime) (BlackÔÿàRock Shooter (Verse)), Yu Narukami (Persona), Sakaguchi Hinata (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ke), (if it's allowed then) Fra (I was a sword when I reincarnated), Haru Glory (RAVE), Akame(Akame ga Kill!), Mifune (Soul Eater), Vergil (Devil May Cry), Shunsui Kyōraku(Bleach), Youmu Konpaku (Touhou), Kanzaki Kaori (To Aru Majutsu No Index), Kyoshiro Mibu(Samurai Deeper Kyo), 666:Satan (The God of High School).
The (The Smashor) Past Life: Mecha Sonic, Astro Ma, Atlas (Astro Boy), Ultro

Name: The (Yes, that's it)

Theme: Lazy.

Theme Song: &t Heavy Lobster Mashup

Personality: Lazy, though is willing to help if asked.

Appearance: Basically my avatar. Grey bodysuit and all. About six feet tall.

Past Lives/Souls: Mecha Sonic (Even though that makes no logical sense because no soul and all), Astro Ma, Atlas (Astro Boy)

Wishlist: Teseo (Azure Striker Gunvolt), SCP-458 (SCP Foundatio)
The Stranger (Christian Higdon) Past Life: Tom Cat, SCP-096, Godzilla (Composite), Golden Freddy

Name: The Stranger

Theme: Whatever a random man is

Theme Song: Merrie Melodies

Personality: Crazy, but shady

Appearence: Sort of a normal man, but with cartoon-ish features.

Past Life: Tom Cat, SCP-096, Godzilla (Composite)

Wishlist: Daffy, Yosemite Sam,Bugs Bunny, and Marvi.
Edward (Edwardtruong2006 ) Past Life: Steve (Minecraft), Izuru Kamukura, Pinkie Pie, Magolor

Name: Edward

Personality: Very dull, and practical. Usually chooses the quickest ways of finishing things instead of the most creative. Mostly does the bare minimum at times

Appearance: Average height, grey T-Shirt, black hair, blue jeans.

Past Lives/Souls: Steve (Minecraft), Izuru Kamukura, Pinkie Pie

Wishlist: Terraria, Hatchworth
Jake (Overlord775) Past Life: Yharo, Reshiram, World Destroyer, Dragon Shiryu

Name: Jake

Theme: Guardian Dragon

Theme Song: Infernal Chatharsis

Personality: Loyal, Honest, Knight-like

Appearance: This

Past Lives/Souls: Yharo, Reshiram, World Destroyer, Dragon Shiryu

Wishlist: Greymo, Darkeater Midir

Epic Dragon
Former appearance
Genesis (TISSG7Redgrave) Past Life: Akuma (Street Fighter), Lyle (Paradise Lost), Asura (Asura's Wrath), Shirou Yusa

Name: Genesis

Theme Song: [Paraiso]

Personality: Fusion of Habaki Sakagami and Dante (Devil May Cry)

Appearance: Imagine Mercurius but with Yakou's clothing

Past Lives/Souls: Akuma (Street Fighter) Asura (Asura's Wrath), Lyle (Paradise Lost) (?)

Wishlist: Jin Kazama, Naruto Uzumaki (Teenager), Christopher Valzelide, Zephyr Coleraine (first key i guess? Second idk on void), Ryouga Akizuki (fair keys), Shirou Yusa (first key), Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z) (Saiyan Saga), Gilgamesh (Fate Series) (FSN key)
James Fuller (Standuser08) Past Lives: Jotaro Kujo, Kenshiro, Sonic the Hedgehog (Game Character), Kars (JORGE JOESTAR)
Name: James Fuller
Theme: Finding a meaning in life

Personality: Perfers to be left alone, but is willing to talk to people. Also sleeps a lot.

Appearance: Has short red hair. Wears black-striped T-shirt and green pants.

Past Lives/Souls: Jotaro Kujo, Kenshiro, Sonic

Wishlist: Enrico Pucci, Sasuke Uchiha, Pannacotta Fugo, Diavolo, Link (Composite), Monkey D. Luffy
Azencard (CrimsonStarFallen) Past Lives: Pit, Dante (Devil May Cry) Gilgamesh (Fate Series), Kirby (Character)
Name: Azencard (summoned from another reality)
Theme: Don't have one

Theme Song: idk

Personality: Same as Azencard, but a more laid back.

Appearance: Same as Azencard, but with more equipment and wings

Past Lives/Souls: Pit (No power thief), Dante (Devil May Cry), Gilgamesh (Fate Series), Kirby (Character)

Wishlist: idk
David Beckum (Hl3 or bust) Past Lives: Delsin Rowe, Mirage Mewtwo Samus Ara, Ren Amamiya
Name: David Beckum
Theme: Versatility

Theme Song: Avatar - Roadkill

Personality: Initial quite cheeedul, his powers, specifically his precognition, caused him to become far more cynical

Appearence: this

Souls: Delsin Rowe, Mirage Mewtwo with no Wonder Guard, last key Samus Aran with no White Holes and last key Ren Amamiya
Meta thread

"K-KUROOOO!" Kura screams as her comrade is dragged away into Chaos' portal.

Fissures of Darkness appear in the sky, releasing hundreds each of Yoshi (High 4-C), BlueMeramo (4-B), and Dark Matter (4-A). [These are fodder and you can impose actions on them because I'm about to go to sleep.]

Kura is injured doesn't seem to be in any shape to fight.

[In case anyone forgot, you are in outer space outside of the heavily damaged HQ.]

Griffin uses a massively buffed Chrono Drive to speed himself up, then realises everyone else is still blitzing faster than him and thus relegates himself to attempting to close the fissures of darkness with space-time control.

I activate my cosmos and use Fusion Flare to send a large sphere of fire again the creature coming from the rift.

The sphere makes contact with the target, traveling too fast for them to dodge, and explode in a fiery explosion that atomizes anything cought by it

i realize i still have Vishnu summoned

"Megidolaon!"

all of the currect enemies are instantly reduced to wet paste and constituant particles depending on their strength

[I mean, I could have done the exact same thing if I wasn't still like a septillion times slower than you people]

Magolor vs. Dark Matter bois

The crown appears on my head as I create a sword and slash it to bits

[I CAN'T JUST DESTROY THINGS IN PEACE!?]

"STAY BACK!" He tried warning the foes coming at him. One of them head towards him and so, chaos began.

He punched the foe, splitting him in half while yelling.

Even if i am confused as all hell, i know these waves of enemies have to die. Seems one of my souls dislikes those Dark looking guys very much.

I open hundreds of GoB portals, lauching the most powerfull weapons in there at the Green Dinos and the Blue Fire guys, as i boost foward to the Dark things, and with Gilgamesh (the weapon from Dante) i release a barrage of precise strikes at them, transmutating most of them. The rest of the Dark matter is destroyed when i use Cook, transforming them into food.

While a relatively small (but still really ******* big) part of my mind focuses on closing the holes, the other (even more incredibly big) part of my mind focuses on analysing all magical, material, and physical based attacks being used right now, just in case my clairvoyance missed something somehow

I just sit there eating the popcorn through my hand-bowl that somehow didn't fall out because there's nothing I can do to help here with the space-time holes and I honestly don't want to fight until I finish my popcorn.

Then a Yoshi eats a piece somehow.

I get up and scream before launching the Yoshi into the stratosphere if there was one here but there isn't because we're on a space station. I then try to punch a Dark Matter but my hand cracks.

"Oh you've gotta be kidding me..."

"I swear on my mother's grave, if this doesn't work out." He shot an atomic breath at the rift, trying to do anything. He kept shooting it over and over.

"I turn into a black hole, basically. Then it blows up after seven minutes."

I narrowly dodge a dark beam attack from the Dark Matter I'm fighting.

"Also, does anyone have something that can kill this thing I'm fighting? You know, powers that be, it would be really nice to get our fifth soul now!"

I shoot a bubble into the Dark Matter the robot is fighting, turning him into a bubble.

I release a fully charged Ea blast at the rift, completely destroying and vaporizing any enemy in my way.

"I mean, I can do some random stuff if you'd like me to help, but I'm too busy!" He kept blasting the rift. He then looked around. "What is that?"

The Smashor said:
"Guys, do you think Seven Minutes to Sunday could seal the rifts?"
"No, it wouldn't help. That attack would just break the fabric of space-time even more and cause the rift to get bigger"

I say to The as i continue attacking the orde of enemies

"Thanks." I create several dozen holographic copies and send them at a BlueMeramon.

"I'm probably a bit slow on the draw here, but anyone here that can't breathe in space?"

"Oh, yeah."

I pet a Yoshi. It then bites me and I send it into the sun with a rocket fist.

"I was about to ask that."

Boost!Boost!Boost!Boost!

I coat my aura in explosive dust and spread it all over waves of the enemy.

Explosion!

They all explode.

Griffin finds similar difficulties closing the rifts as he did in the Minecraft world.

Through the combined efforts of Azen's Ea blast and Stranger's atomic breath, the nearest fissure and all of its outpouring enemies are destroyed, but a new rift quickly forms in its place. In fact, even more can be seen appearing in the distance.

"...Damn it!"

Swatting away a group of Yoshi, the injured Kura teleports into the base, barely able to keep her footing as she hobbles over to where the tall Emissary once stood inside the lobby. A small podium rises from the floor holding a translucent orb. Kura curses under her breath as she places her hand onto the orb and it begins to glow, spreading a calm, yet powerful aura around the base.

"GET IN!" she yells.

As the remaining enemies give chase, they crash into the aura forming around the base which seems to be acting as some kind of force field. More and more creatures of darkness bombard the barrier and you can feel it starting to weaken.

Back