• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RW Final Chapter Pt. 2: End Game

TISSG7Redgrave said:
"Sounds interesting but I'll go with the flow of the group...by the way...Kura...if you don't mind me asking but...how did all that happen like with the bloody parasites and chibis...if someone explained it I was not paying attention" *I really couldn't remember...maybe the thoughts in my head were more catastrophic than I thought...I should really get my head examined bloody hell*
[You were both teleported to the parking lot with everyone else, just FYI]

It seems your question touched a nerve.

"I envy your ability to forget things so easily, if it isn't just your lack of even the barest level of awareness. Chaos won. Thanks to your so-called ally, he's taken my master and killed most of your 'friends'. We're the only thing he left behind. My soul was poisoned by him during my meaningless efforts to prevent this from happening."

Noticing the callousness of her words a little too late, her expression shifts to one of apologetic regret, though the irritation of before is still mixed in.

"I'm sorry. You should stick with the others, I'll be alright. You helped to heal me, Genesis. Thank you."

She heads through the large doors after the rest of the group.

[@Torchlight]

The clerk smiles.

"Alright then, Torchlight. I've registered you as a team of 5. Your rooms are on floor B14. I've rearranged it so that David is roomed along with the rest of you."

She hands you each pins numbered from 779-782 (in the order you joined the team) along with individual rule booklets and room keys.

[@Smasho you're still with The Stranger, Jackson and Edward. You should at least read the posts involving them if you want to understand what's actually happening.]

[@Torchlight]

The rules are your general standard fare for a large tournament, but the most important points are as follows:

1. No killing. Violation means disqualification and persecution in accordance with regular legal procedures. (There's an asterisk by this rule. As with any combat focused competition, participants must acknowledge the possibility of death or even serious or permanent injury.)

2. Matches are won by knockout, incapacitation (for 1 minute), ring out, or forfeit. Ring out means being more than 350 meters from the center of the ring in any direction.

3. No outside help or interference. Intentionally recieving or help from a non contender and/or the attempt thereof is grounds for immediate disqualification. Summons count as outside help so long as they are sentient and have greater than animalistic intelligence, but are otherwise allowed. (The rule later goes on to say that targeting the audience with attacks of any kind is also forbidden). It is not forbidden of course, to use the presence of the audience to your advantage.

4. No weapons or equipment can be brought into the ring before the match starts. Mounts count as equipment and follow the same intelligence rules as summons. The exceptions to this rule are items explicitly created during the match by a person's own abilities, or complementary items provided by the event committee.

(Team exclusive rules)

Matches are decided once all of the members of the opposing team have been defeated as per the regular victory conditions. Team members can be rescued from the incapacitation win method but other losses are final.

If a team has less than 5 members, the intelligence rules for mounts and summons is lifted until the number of intelligent allies reaches the maximum number of members.

(Misc)

Both the winners of the team and individual competitions may challenge the current champion for the title of Galaxy's Strongest. The team winners must choose a single representative for the challenge.

(Prizes)

Prizes are the same for both team and solo competitions. The team winners still only get 1 of each prize.

3rd Place: Gem fortune (Precious gems which can be easily transmuted into an alternate energy source.)

2nd Place: Power Star (plus 3rd place prize)

1st Place: A wish granted by the Goddess Remiela (plus 2nd and 3rd place prize)

>4. No weapons or equipment can be brought into the ring before the match starts.

**** me in the ass.............i guess i can work with that

[@Team Stranger]

Edward's summoned fodder enemies flood the hall and it's starting to get cramped. They release a barrage of attacks upon the worm, but every hit seemingly phases right through the monstrosity. It roars loudly, dripping acidic saliva into the ground and dissolving a puddle shaped hole into it. The worm unleashes a spin attack, sending a large group of Waddle Dees flying into the wall.

Edward feels a presence from within the wall behind him.

"That damn monster...! I swear I'll save at least one of you!"

He reaches for Edward from within the wall. It doesn't seem like he's trying to attack him.

[@Torchlight]

Your rooms are conjoined by a large, well furnished living room. It's almost like an underground penthouse.

[I do seriously want in on the torunament, tho. Will The Stranger's team be able to join in after doing what I assume is saving Kura?]

I follow the others ot our rooms, and have a clone contact Lionel.

"Hey there, considering we took you away from your patrol squad and brought you here without your consent, do you need help getting back to thesurface? I was planning to head there myself."

The Smashor said:
[I do seriously want in on the torunament, tho. Will The Stranger's team be able to join in after doing what I assume is saving Kura?]
[Everyone will have the opportunity to join.]

Back