• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RW Final Chapter Pt. 2: End Game

Edwardtruong2006 said:
"Individual"
"Individual~ got it!"

She hands you a pin numbered 777 and tells you not to lose it. She also hands you a small booklet explaining the tournament's rules, and a small key.

"Accommodations for contestants are paid for by our own event committee. If you go this way, down the elevator, your room will be in the underground apartments on floor B13."

"Right."

I completely disregard the elevator and just create a portal to get there.

I check out the rooms and read the rules

[I see]

I wait, and watch Kura.

"Man, I half-hazardly ran into that mansion to try and save you once. Now look at you. If only I had been stronger..."

[Can somebody link me to the meta thread real quick?]

The Smashor said:
[I see]

I wait, and watch Kura.

"Man, I half-hazardly ran into that mansion to try and save you once. Now look at you. If only I had been stronger..."

[Can somebody link me to the meta thread real quick?]
[1]

Hl3 or bust said:
quick thinking.exe

i head over towards the carriers, trying to appear as non-threatening as possible
They come to a halt as they see you approach. A man in a military uniform steps out of the vehicle in the front and waves you down.

"Well, howdy there! You wouldn't happen to be a part of the crew of that crashed vessel just now would you?"

He points in the direction of your base's crash site.

"Alright, let's see how far down I a-AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" He then landed, face first as he then fell down. "This hurts more than it looks."

Edwardtruong2006 said:
"Right."

I completely disregard the elevator and just create a portal to get there.

I check out the rooms and read the rules
Your room is surprisingly nice, but still a far cry from your previous quarters on the home base, though it's hard to compete with a literal pocket dimension that warps itself to your whim.

The rule book contains a map of the facility and goes over the rules for both the "Solo" and "Team" competitions.

By checking the start date with the calendar in your room, it seems that both events will start early tomorrow. Contestants simply need to show up to the designated arenas at the indicated time and await further instructions.

It suddenly hits you that you haven't told any of your allies about what you've found. Whether and how you decide to act on this is up to you.

"well can't let stotic helper bite the dust just yet. She's not bad to look to i suppose" *I muttered jokingly as we were pulled into kura's soul*

"Well this is a good a time as any to show off..."

I apply the Unified World Equation to the formulas of my spells, and begin twisting the "space" of Kura's soul to throw Chaos faces into each other at high velocities.

I open over thousands of portals from GoB, i also grab my demonic firearms and bow from the Great Sacred Treasures, as i fire thousands upon thousands of attacks towards Chaos Faces.

"Please be aware that as abstract as this location is, we are still within Kura's soul, so do avoid causing any environmental damage"

I continue smashing Chaos faces into each other [because why would they absorb each other?]

[@Hl3]

"That was a mighty crash. We came to check it out and see if y'all needed medical attention or a lift to shelter. If any of you need a lift we've got the room for it."

[@Christian/Psycho/Smashor]

The Stranger lands face first in the center of an underground arena. Jackson and The drop down the hole after him. You notice a couple dozen or so people scattered about within the stands. Several of them gawk at you and murmur amongst themselves.

[@Blah]

As you carve a large hole into the desert floor, you eventually find yourself collapsing into a long expansive shaft. A railway runs along the floor of the tunnel. You can feel the source of the magic pulling you towards one end.

[@Kura Soul Squad]

Through everyone's combined efforts (but mostly Azencard's danmaku), many of the faces are torn apart, but they quickly regenerate and multiply to their former numbers.

The faces show to have taken notice of your attacks, and begin turning their attention towards Azencard specifically and swarming him.

"Huh? Where am I?" He said, very confused and dazed. He looked around, hurt and confused. "Who are you....WHO THE F**K ARE YOU!?" He backed up, in a bit of a fetal position as he snarled at the people.

Better make it so that they can't regenerate.

Boost!Boost!Boost!

I point at the faces and freeze them, hoping my power stops them from regenerating. As an extra precaution, I use my flames in my right hand to fire a beam at the ones heading to Azencard in an attempt to null and destroy them as well.

[smh who draws aggro and doesn't use regen null, truly the jobber of jobbers]

"There was no real harm from the crash itself, and although someone is still injured, we're currently working to fix it and i highly doubt that you'd be able to help."

I smile, as this was my plan all along.

I bring out Ea and point it at the "sky", a massive wave of energy is released in a omnidirectional way, which should hit all Chaos faces in Kura's soul. I make sure to not hurt my allies nor Kura.

Back