• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 57

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep politely asking for AlienXYEAH to stop writing in all caps, but wouldn't listen before explaining that he likes to write in caps.

Calca said to bring in feats of Alien X's abilities but he's like "Nope. I don't care" and he's still doing it. Also bringing NLF

Also his profile was created after Alien X got his upgrade, if that counts as anything

I've warned him on the Goku vs AX thread and he stopped using caps, but the second part of his behaviour is still an issue.

I decided to give him a short block since he ignored warnings, I will let that be a stricter warning since he seems very persistent and ignorant. If he comes back and starts causing more trouble, I will be more strict. He even said he won't stop from what I heard.

I agree, forgot what his original name was, but he's downplaying Dragon Ball with the same tactics. I want more input first, but I think he seems like a pretty obvious sock.

That sounds like borderline vandalism/trolling. Especially on that level of upgrading someone to something as absurd as 1-A. Spoke to soon, Andy got him.

But what should be done about TheRiddler60? I think it was agreed he's a sock of Yellaninja.

You can give him a temporary block if you wish.

Would a month be appropriate?

Okay. Thank you for the help.

Did anybody ban TheRiddler60?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back