• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I'd still like any input on the Tyloxtus situation.

If I get none, I'll declare that he can't edit or create pages without approval from another user for 3 months.

I'd still like any input on the Tyloxtus situation.

If I get none, I'll declare that he can't edit or create pages without approval from another user for 3 months.
Are you wanting input on timeframe? Frankly I'd wanted indefinite, until we can see that he's gotten better.

Because it is literally stonewalling when there is multiple pages regarding the CRT in general.

You practically been going on that CRT like crazy there
Multiple pages of a CRT where 10's of people are involved = stonewalling

I haven't really been going crazy, I have been debating with I think about 4 people with many different arguments, so I do feel like the thread was bound to last long, of course I severely doubt what I did was stonewalling, is that even a reportable offense ?

Multiple pages of a CRT where 10's of people are involved = stonewalling

I haven't really been going crazy, I have been debating with I think about 4 people with many different arguments, so I do feel like the thread was bound to last long, of course I severely doubt what I did was stonewalling, is that even a reportable offense ?
It is if it is done multiple times regardless of the number of ppl

Hell even before that thread I linked here, the other threads were practically stonewalled to death so there is precedent of these threads should been staff only rather than having to keep getting abused like this where ppl are arguing in circles.

Last edited:
It is if it is done multiple times regardless of the page numbers in this instance.
Hell even before that thread I linked here, the other threads were practically stonewalled to death so there is precedent of these threads should been staff only rather than having to keep getting abused like this where ppl are arguing in circles.
Well I wouldn't call it stonewalling

I wasn't around those threads so I couldn't care less about the stonewalling done there, but if I'm gonna be honest I think its the opposition who actually stonewalls, but that's just my opinion

You use the word "abused" far to lightly...

@CloverDragon03 @Dalesean027 Would either of you like to weigh in on this, actually? I notice that you're prolific there on the thread and it may suit the needs of this thread to hear your thoughts.
These are my thoughts on that thread in general linked below and especially the entire verse im general, this same shit has been going on for the past like 4 or 5 Tokyo revengers crts one of which made its way into 11 pages hell about half the calcs in the about literally are not even allowed by our standards about every other calc they linked in that thread has rejections or disagreement to CGMs and even then they're so blatant about using the calculated ratings to justify the speed of an other FTE verse to make allow higher ends for feats to be used in calcs but to the point I can't even call it hidden calc stacking and it doesn't even seem to be one or two people either its the same individuals from all the past threads minus Vapourrrrr cause he's in the phantom zone but anyways if you want my thoughts by this point and I don't think any staff or CGM especially is gonna disagree with me the verse should just be deleted atp

These are my thoughts on that thread in general linked below and especially the entire verse im general, this same shit has been going on for the past like 4 or 5 Tokyo revengers crts one of which made its way into 11 pages hell about half the calcs in the about literally are not even allowed by our standards about every other calc they linked in that thread has rejections or disagreement to CGMs and even then they're so blatant about using the calculated ratings to justify the speed of an other FTE verse to make allow higher ends for feats to be used in calcs but to the point I can't even call it hidden calc stacking and it doesn't even seem to be one or two people either its the same individuals from all the past threads minus Vapourrrrr cause he's in the phantom zone but anyways if you want my thoughts by this point and I don't think any staff or CGM especially is gonna disagree with me the verse should just be deleted atp

My guy despises of this verse 💀

Stop saying we should delete the verse, people worked hard on it, and the calculations, you couldn't even provide a well structured debunk but you got the support of other people because you have the CGM title, do you have a degree in physics that actually makes you qualified to have the final word, all you have is experience

I won't comment on past threads since I wasn't apart of them but I find it kinda weird how you ignore some of the supporters arguments and how you also say "I'm not entitled to help this verse" when someone says can you reply to my argument, MY GUY your literally the opposition, you have to adrdess his arguments

My guy despises of this verse 💀

Stop saying we should delete the verse, people worked hard on it, and the calculations, you couldn't even provide a well structured debunk but you got the support of other people because you have the CGM title, do you have a degree in physics that actually makes you qualified to have the final word, all you have is experience

I won't comment on past threads since I wasn't apart of them but I find it kinda weird how you ignore some of the supporters arguments and how you also say "I'm not entitled to help this verse" when someone says can you reply to my argument, MY GUY your literally the opposition, you have to adrdess his arguments
This ain't a thread for pointless back and forth its not a debate but I'll just leave this here as this is the same guy who you're saying I'm ignoring literally saying outright that I shouldn't have supported the opposition if I wanted to help with anything and that quite literally encapsulates why yall are behaving like this to begin with, it's not what you want so you're all willing to stonewall until the thread is just closed and if anyone thinks any other opinions aside from the ones you like are valid then you'll tell me exactly what he just did that I "shouldn't have supported the opposition "

Post in thread 'Tokyo Revengers Speed Calcs Conclusion' https://vsbattles.com/threads/tokyo-revengers-speed-calcs-conclusion.156529/post-5929822

I think in these sorts of cases, it's actually better to just make a staff only thread, and tightly moderate it. That's been a lot of times before when there's been issues with threads repeatedly being dragged out into oblivion.

Deleting the verse is a very extreme option, and one that I don't think is justified as of now.

I think in these sorts of cases, it's actually better to just make a staff only thread, and tightly moderate it. That's been a lot of times before when there's been issues with threads repeatedly being dragged out into oblivion.

Deleting the verse is a very extreme option, and one that I don't think is justified as of now.
Yeah I agreed to therefir and sherlock on that point in the thread and the suggestion for deleting it is probably just me being annoyed with dealing with this shit on all these threads but I'm fine with that

I wonder if @MysticCarnage and @Vapourrrrr are related somehow, as after Vapourrrrr got banned on Jun 27, MysticCarnage joined the forum on the same day. Both of them also exhibit similar behaviors. Is this just a coincidence….
No they are not related. In fact, they both have different discord usernames, and he recently asked me what is his discord username.
And Vappour's discord is from 26, October 2021.

It is unlikely to be related if his ban will be removed in 4 days.

Well, it's enough of a coincidence to check the account activity for overlap regardless. If there are no signs on that level, then we can drop it. But I do find it rather odd that the day after Vapourr is banned for his incredible obstinacy regarding Tokyo Revengers, a user joins who is interested in the same verse and is being similarly difficult to deal with.

@CloverDragon03 @Dalesean027 Would either of you like to weigh in on this, actually? I notice that you're prolific there on the thread and it may suit the needs of this thread to hear your thoughts.
Imo this is a problem that's been going on for a long time now. The verse has been bogged down by unreliable calcs that not only go against our standards, but seem to go against the narrative of the verse as a whole (Hypersonic characters being wary of being tagged by guns for instance)

Worse still is the fact that the same couple of supporters take personal offense to any sort of staff disapproval of this scuffed scaling, creating poisoned discussions that tend to lead into outright stonewalling, leading to threads that simply never get concluded. I'm in favor of Agnaa's suggestion of creating a staff-only thread that could perhaps revise the verse from the ground up.

I wonder if @MysticCarnage and @Vapourrrrr are related somehow, as after Vapourrrrr got banned on Jun 27, MysticCarnage joined the forum on the same day. Both of them also exhibit similar behaviors. Is this just a coincidence….
Not as far as I can tell, no, but they may of course just have hidden their tracks well.

Imo this is a problem that's been going on for a long time now. The verse has been bogged down by unreliable calcs that not only go against our standards, but seem to go against the narrative of the verse as a whole (Hypersonic characters being wary of being tagged by guns for instance)

Worse still is the fact that the same couple of supporters take personal offense to any sort of staff disapproval of this scuffed scaling, creating poisoned discussions that tend to lead into outright stonewalling, leading to threads that simply never get concluded. I'm in favor of Agnaa's suggestion of creating a staff-only thread that could perhaps revise the verse from the ground up.
This solution seems good to me.

Back