• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Another thing...

Do any of y'all know what episode is this where Pablo and Tyrone teleport? I can't find it for the life of me.

Found the episode (I think).

It's called 'Garbage Trek', but I'm not able to find it anywhere.

Can someone watch the episode and post the timestamps of Pablo and Tyrone teleporting (if it's possible)?

Tower of Power heavily implicates Subjective Reality as they can use it outside of their imagined worlds, such as shrinking the slide and turning a shovel into a umbrella. So it’s clearly not limited to just in their imagined worlds
I’ll also need to rewatch the Space episode because I’m certain it implies Tier 3 Backyardigans

Tower of Power heavily implicates Subjective Reality as they can use it outside of their imagined worlds, such as shrinking the slide and turning a shovel into a umbrella. So it’s clearly not limited to just in their imagined worlds
I’ll also need to rewatch the Space episode because I’m certain it implies Tier 3 Backyardigans
Cook!

The Backyardigans Episode Pablo and the Acorns introduces the Crystal of Power. About 4:00 in:
"Where is the Crystal of Power ?! If I find it, I , Pablo, will rule the universe"
This isn't about he Crystal itself. The statement implies that the setting of the imagined world they created, is an entire universe.

WAIT. There is an episode I can access. Cops and Robots. It's on YouTube

"We patrol the galaxy, looking for bad robots who break the law".
Uniqua and Tyrone are described as patrolling the entire galaxy.

"There are no robots worse. And we have a plan to control the universe"

They are singing about how they want to control the universe using their plans
YES. Thank you Treehouse Direct. So okay, based on that, the imagined world seems to actually take place in a universe based on these two things. So, yeah, even without that, 3-A seems to be a go for their Subjective Reality

been years since ive watched this show but it definatly was one of my favorites when i was younger. if theres anymore good feats yall find lmk and i'll see if i can calc it

Last edited:
We're probably not gonna find much, if any AP feats, considering that this is a show made for toddlers.

Shows like this usually heavily stray away from almost any kind of violence.

Anyways, I may as well say that I don't think the Bakyardigans fit VSBW, but not because it's a preschool show.

The issue is that all of this is the characters just using their mundane imagination to have fun, and I recall we've been removing this kind of verses before.

Last edited:
Anyways, I may as well say that I don't think the Bakyardigans fit VSBW, but not because it's a preschool show.

The issue is that all of this is the characters just using their mundane imagination to have fun, and I recall we've been removing this kind of verses before.
Isn't it just through Subjective Reality?

Yeah this isn't like Calvin and Hobbes who just pretend to do things. The Backyardigans actually have evidence in the show to have Subjective Reality and are actively creating these imagined worlds. One of the most notably in Tower of Power where they actually use their powers they imagined themselves to have on objects and things outside of their imagined worlds.

Back