• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Oh yeah, forgot to mention the time I listed should be PST. If it says 20th for you then it should say 21st for Rusty’s comment.
I'm seeing March 20 for both of them as well.

3/20/2023, 4:57:07 AM

05:56, 20 March 2023

We should confirm what is the real time first, since it'd be my fault for not noticing the change if it was before my evaluation.

I think I know what's going on. The date of the edit displays in accordance with your timezone, while comment history does not. To be more specific, I changed the timezone on my fandom account to GMT+8 and the time of Weekly's edit changed to 13:56, 20 March 2023, but Rusty's comment is still at 2023/3/20 16:57. This is a bug by fandom; I'm unsure what timezone the comment history system is set on. I think it'll be good to ask about this on Zendesk.

Last edited:
I think I know what's going on. The date of the edit displays in accordance with your timezone, while comment history does not. To be more specific, I changed the timezone on my fandom account to GMT+8 and the time of Weekly's edit changed to 13:56, 20 March 2023, but Rusty's comment is still at 2023/3/20 16:57. This is a bug by fandom; I'm unsure what timezone the comment history system is set on. I think it'll be good to ask about this on Zendesk.
From what I'm gathering, seems Fandom runs everywhere on UTC.

Though, then recalling again, it’s hella strange since my screen displays 4:57 PM while it’s 4:57 AM for yours; perhaps I’ll straight up request fandom to check if Weekly’s edit was before or after Rusty’s edit via request through Zendesk, or if someone can do it for me it’ll be appreciated.

Though, then recalling again, it’s hella strange since my screen displays 4:57 PM while it’s 4:57 AM for yours; perhaps I’ll straight up request fandom to check if Weekly’s edit was before or after Rusty’s edit via request through Zendesk, or if someone can do it for me it’ll be appreciated.
This is a weird point to talk about imo because Rusty also just had no recollection of ever approving the vaporization end, which is very sus.

This is a weird point to talk about imo because Rusty also just had no recollection of ever approving the vaporization end, which is very sus.
To make this clear. I don't remember evaluating Weekly's calculation at all, which is why I'm willing to admit this could be a mistake on my part.

When I commented initially, I took responsibility for that.

It was over 1 year ago and I was trying to get away from everything RWBY related on this wiki. I had no recollection of this blog at all until the previous downgrades.

Note: I figured out the comment's time zone matches what is on your device. Changing my time zone to match my fandom time zone, I can find out the truth.

Weekly's Edit: 05:56, 20 March 2023

My Evaluation: 3/20/2023 8:57 AM

This means my evaluation was made almost three hours after he made the edit. So while Weekly still did change the melting to vaporization for some reason, he did it before my evaluation. Meaning I do share responsibility as I didn't notice the calculation was using vaporization values and not melting values.

Note: There is a possibility I'm still doing something wrong, so maybe it'd be best for someone else to confirm this.

I apologize for any confusion this is causing.

Last edited:
I suppose it's not impossible that you may have had the calc open for a while when it was the first version, Weekly updated it, and you evaluated it while it was still the first version on your screen because you hadn't seen the changes.

But that wouldn't be an intentional act on Weekly's part.

To make this clear. I don't remember evaluating Weekly's calculation at all, which is why I'm willing to admit this could be a mistake on my part.

When I commented initially, I took responsibility for that.

It was over 1 year ago and I was trying to get away from everything RWBY related on this wiki. I had no recollection of this blog at all until the previous downgrades.

Note: I figured out the comment's time zone matches what is on your device. Changing my time zone to match my fandom time zone, I can find out the truth.

Weekly's Edit: 05:56, 20 March 2023

My Evaluation: 3/20/2023 8:57 AM

This means my evaluation was made almost three hours after he made the edit. So while Weekly still did change the melting to vaporization for some reason, he did it before my evaluation. Meaning I do share responsibility as I didn't notice the calculation was using vaporization values and not melting values.

Note: There is a possibility I'm still doing something wrong, so maybe it'd be best for someone else to confirm this.

I apologize for any confusion this is causing.
After I did the same thing (well, changing the Fandom time zone to match my local one), Weekly's edit appeared 3 hours and 1 minute before your comment. So I believe you're correct about that.

Last edited:
Back