• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wuthering Waves Discussion Thread

wp12601044-wuthering-waves-wallpapers.jpg

New gacha game new gambling addiction feel free to share your experience with this game

Mine doesn't Lag nor i have any sort of problem , just felt weird in it's walking, running and jumping mechanism 😔
i cant even play genshin on high without some drops so lag here isnt suprising but i did heard other people have the same issue
Climbing is good i like running on walls XD (btw why do we get 150 crit dmg at lvl 1 XD)

The definition of a ripoff

unknown_2024.05.25-15.09.png

We just started a game and already got absorption,transformation and time manipulation lol

So far, there's quite a few good feats:
  • One of the guns has the same power (as in, strength) as a thunder-strike, which is around building level pushed into the size of a bullet
  • The Disruptor, which can seriously harm and injure Ovathrax, has enough power to 'blow Jinzhou city into the air'
  • Explosive Spears vs Infernal Rider
  • Canon Echo craters left by attacks
So yeah, so far, very good feats for the first act

So far, there's quite a few good feats:
  • One of the guns has the same power (as in, strength) as a thunder-strike, which is around building level pushed into the size of a bullet
  • The Disruptor, which can seriously harm and injure Ovathrax, has enough power to 'blow Jinzhou city into the air'
  • Explosive Spears vs Infernal Rider
  • Canon Echo craters left by attacks
So yeah, so far, very good feats for the first act
This looks like some tier 8-7 feats with supersonic speeds

This looks like some tier 8-7 feats with supersonic speeds
We also have Jiyan in the Waking of a World animation, his shockwave causes the clouds to push around, so yeah, tier 7 should be pretty decent for higher tiers so far.
A bit disappointing that the characters are so weak compared to the worldbuilding, but oh well.

We also have Jiyan in the Waking of a World animation, his shockwave causes the clouds to push around, so yeah, tier 7 should be pretty decent for higher tiers so far.
A bit disappointing that the characters are so weak compared to the worldbuilding, but oh well.
Anything about rover?

I don't think we can host this franchise on the wiki, considering it's a blatant ripoff of Genshin + a few other games and I'm dead serious about this.

I don't think we can host this franchise on the wiki, considering it's a blatant ripoff of Genshin + a few other games and I'm dead serious about this.
I do agree that's it's a ripoff but It's just game mechanics and gameplay feels similar but the core concept of game is different tho. If u still think it's a no go, we can't take this to some staff on what they think about this verse ?

I do agree that's it's a ripoff but It's just game mechanics and gameplay feels similar but the core concept of game is different tho. If u still think it's a no go, we can't take this to some staff on what they think about this verse ?
Honestly, it'll perhaps be allowed on here due to its notability and popularity. Though, considering what happened with Blue and White I can't guarantee it can't end up permanently deleted.

I think you're delusional.
By that same logic, Genshin is a ripoff of Legend of Zelda and a few other games. Honkai is a ripoff of Bayonetta and Evangelion and a few other games.
Please get a brain for once and not one that's stuck up your own ass, perhaps then something that isn't utter diarrhea will be conveyed by your fingers on this site.

I think you're delusional.
By that same logic, Genshin is a ripoff of Legend of Zelda and a few other games. Honkai is a ripoff of Bayonetta and Evangelion and a few other games.
Please get a brain for once and not one that's stuck up your own ass, perhaps then something that isn't utter diarrhea will be conveyed by your fingers on this site.
First off, cut off that attitude. The games you mentioned only have similarities with the gameplay and other than that, they are almost nothing alike. It isn't the same case with Genshin and Wuwa considering the similarities and symmetry between almost every little goddamn detail between those games. We've had those type of verses removed from the verses before, for instance — Blue and White got deleted off the wiki because of stealing/copying off various other works with no stake in their copyrights.

If you want to create profiles off that verse then that's entirely fine; when the verse gets called out for piracy and encouraged to be wiped off the wiki with all your hard work scrapped, don't start acting like a damn crybaby in front of me.

First off, cut off that attitude. The games you mentioned only have similarities with the gameplay and other than that, they are almost nothing alike. It isn't the same case with Genshin and Wuwa considering the similarities and symmetry between almost every little goddamn detail between those games. We've had those type of verses removed from the verses before, for instance — Blue and White got deleted off the wiki because of stealing/copying off various other works with no stake in their copyrights.

If you want to create profiles off that verse then that's entirely fine; when the verse gets called out for piracy and encouraged to be wiped off the wiki with all your hard work scrapped, don't start acting like a damn crybaby in front of me.
Please, give me one thing Wuthering Waves 'copied' that Genshin didn't 'copy' from Breath of the Wild or other games.
Also, fyi, Honkai 3rd outright stole combos from other games, for multiple characters.

Back