• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

.....You're pulling my leg here. As this is not RVR worthy at all
Based on his subsequent comment:
None of them can undo someone who died 12 years ago.
It may be that their mother passed away, and that it’s a sensitive topic for them. In light of that, I don’t think the “pulling my leg” part was really necessary. Just saying.

But yea @AppleLord that is a relatively tame comment that seems like a joke. We generally don’t take action against that, but if the jokes bother you, I think you should just ask them to not joke around like that with you. Regardless, it would not be a violation of our rules.

Based on his subsequent comment:

It may be that their mother passed away, and that it’s a sensitive topic for them. In light of that, I don’t think the “pulling my leg” part was really necessary. Just saying.

But yea @AppleLord that is a relatively tame comment that seems like a joke. We generally don’t take action against that, but if the jokes bother you, I think you should just ask them to not joke around like that with you. Regardless, it would not be a violation of our rules.
Thank you for letting me know that we can insult our mothers and the wiki approves of it.

I was thought better than this. Where I come from you get shot in the streets for this sort of comment.

Thank you for letting me know that we can insult our mothers and the wiki approves of it.
Replying with “your mom” is an extremely common joke people use all over the internet. The rules of this wiki emphasize intent more than anything else. That person was not literally insulting your mother, it’s quite literally the first thing that comes to mind when you think of trollish jokes.

Hell, there’s an entire Wikipedia page about it.
Where I come from you get shot in the streets for this sort of comment.
I don’t know what you would like me to say to this.

Replying with “your mom” is an extremely common joke people use all over the internet. The rules of this wiki emphasize intent more than anything else. That person was not literally insulting your mother, it’s quite literally the first thing that comes to mind when you think of trollish jokes.

Hell, there’s an entire Wikipedia page about it.

I don’t know what you would like me to say to this.
The intent is there as people keep targeting me and keep talking about it after I mentioned she is been dead for 12 years. Since is not a one time thing multiple people should get warnings. You don’t know what is losing a mother, your dog, and your home as a teenager.

The intent is there as people keep targeting me and keep talking about it after I mentioned she is been dead for 12 years. Since is not a one time thing multiple people should get warnings. You don’t know what is losing a mother, your dog, and your home as a teenager.
That would be more severe in my book. Not a cool thing to do, yes. For now let’s see if they have anything to say:

@SlendVeny

SlendVeny didn't continue to "keep targeting" him after posting that, or at least not publicly. Neither did anybody in that thread do anything against him. Misdeeds are being invented to suit the report, I suspect.

@AppleLord, you have over 11,000 posts on this forum and in all likelihood an immense span of time spent on the general internet. I can think of no reality in which you have never heard of "ur mom" jokes and cannot understand how you are treating it as such an insanely overblown slight. This rule violation reports thread is intended to offer a means of rectifying genuine issues and is not a means of siccing the staff on someone. The report as it stands is incredibly childish and we won't be taking it seriously barring some substantiation of your vague claim of harassment.

Furthermore: while I am telling you to be less hypersensitive to the common lingo of the internet, I will invite you to be more sensitive to the emotions of others. SlendVeny did not slight you by any stretch of the imagination, but your selfishness in asserting that nobody else would understand the imagined harm of this situation because nobody else has lost a loved one as a child, is absurd.

This thread is not yours to turn into a circus. Move along.

SlendVeny didn't continue to "keep targeting" him after posting that, or at least not publicly. Neither did anybody in that thread do anything against him. Misdeeds are being invented to suit the report, I suspect.

@AppleLord, you have over 11,000 posts on this forum and in all likelihood an immense span of time spent on the general internet. I can think of no reality in which you have never heard of "ur mom" jokes and cannot understand how you are treating it as such an insanely overblown slight. This rule violation reports thread is intended to offer a means of rectifying genuine issues and is not a means of siccing the staff on someone. The report as it stands is incredibly childish and we won't be taking it seriously barring some substantiation of your vague claim of harassment.

Furthermore: while I am telling you to be less hypersensitive to the common lingo of the internet, I will invite you to be more sensitive to the emotions of others. SlendVeny did not slight you by any stretch of the imagination, but your selfishness in asserting that nobody else would understand the imagined harm of this situation because nobody else has lost a loved one as a child, is absurd.

This thread is not yours to turn into a circus. Move along.

Look, I get that you're the moderator here, but your response was extremely insensitive and dismissive of the real trauma I've been through. Losing my mother as a teenager was one of the most painful experiences of my life, and having that reopened by cruel comments minimizing her death is not something to just brush off as "common internet humor."

You completely lack empathy for what I'm going through. Just because crass "ur mom" jokes are a dime a dozen online doesn't make them any less hurtful and triggering for those of us who actually had to live through that nightmare. You don't get to decide how I should feel about remarks mocking my deceased parent.

The fact that you're defending those terrible comments and accusing me of inventing misdeeds or being "childish" is incredibly invalidating. I'm not some whiny kid looking for attention - I'm someone who has suffered immense loss trying to protect myself from reopening those wounds. Show a little compassion.

Don't sit there on your moderator high horse patronizing me about being "hypersensitive" when you have no idea the kind of emotional toll this dredges up. Walking on eggshells is the least people can do to avoid gratuitously inflicting pain on others who have experienced trauma.

I really hope you'll reconsider your complete lack of empathy here. Until you can actually make an effort to understand where I'm coming from instead of brushing it off, we're just going to keepgoing in circles. I deserve to have my very real suffering acknowledged, not mocked as an overreaction.

The nature of Bambu's response was provoked not only by the manner in which you responded to the original comment, but also the way in which you responded to Catzlaflame.

You had the option of explaining to Slend that it is a sensitive topic and ask him not to make those sorts of jokes. That you recognize the frequency of "your mom" jokes means you should've known its not report worthy. Ultimately all that you accomplished was putting a spotlight on what would've otherwise been a joke forgotten minutes after it was made.

No one is dismissing what you have been through, but the way you went about this was not constructive at all. Even now you're describing the joke as "minimizing her death." Despite the fact that this person didn't even know about it.

The nature of Bambu's response was provoked not only by the manner in which you responded to the original comment, but also the way in which you responded to Catzlaflame.

You had the option of explaining to Slend that it is a sensitive topic and ask him not to make those sorts of jokes. That you recognize the frequency of "your mom" jokes means you should've known its not report worthy. Ultimately all that you accomplished was putting a spotlight on what would've otherwise been a joke forgotten minutes after it was made.

No one is dismissing what you have been through, but the way you went about this was not constructive at all. Even now you're describing the joke as "minimizing her death." Despite the fact that this person didn't even know about it.

Look, I get that you're trying to play moderator here, but you're completely misunderstanding and invalidating my very real pain. Those "your mom" jokes might be a dime a dozen for you, but for me they reopened deep traumatic wounds from losing my mother at a young age.

You say I should have just explained it was a "sensitive topic" - but why is the burden on me to constantly justify my suffering? Slendveny didn't know the full context, sure, but that doesn't give him a free pass to be carelessly cruel. A little common decency goes a long way.

And no, recognizing those types of jokes are common on the internet does not automatically make them "not report-worthy". Harmful speech is harmful speech, whether intentional or not. I'm not obligated to just accept it because edgelords think it's funny.

You claim no one is dismissing what I've been through, but that's exactly what you're doing by downplaying this as "a joke forgotten minutes later". For me, it was a harsh reminder of unimaginable loss that will stay with me forever. Show some empathy.

Instead of invalidating my pain, how about acknowledging that this situation could have been handled with more sensitivity all around? I don't need your scolding about being "not constructive" - I need you to make an effort to understand the generational trauma something as simple as a joke can reopen.

I'm describing it as minimizing her death because that's what it feels like. My trauma is not a punchline, but a heavy truth. A little compassion from you could go a long way here.

My other post was silent and deleted but here it is:

Telling me to just "cry into a pillow" shows an appalling lack of empathy for the trauma of losing my mother. Rather than doubling down with toxic dismissiveness, real strength would be recognizing suffering outside your limited experience with some basic human decency. If this is the mentality this "community" fosters towards grief and pain, it's a sad indictment you should reflect on.

Last edited:
I wasn't receiving notifications for the report which seems to happen every once in a while. But I largely agree with Bambu that "Your mother" jokes aren't report worthy by default. I do emphasize that the joke being overused doesn't always excuse it and that it can especially offend someone who's mother has died. But Bambu and Deagon also laid out some solid points. Though the "Cry into a pillow" comment wasn't necessary.

I am very sorry for your loss and trauma, AppleLord, and think that people should have treated you far more kindly here. After all, "Be kind" is one of our main rules of conduct in this community. 🙏❤️

However, it seems like SlendVeny did not know about the circumstances that you went through, and as such did not deliberately target you. He just attempted to make an offhanded joke, so punishing him seems like an overreaction.

Last edited:
I always feared that I could lose my mom one day and I'm not prepared for it. I couldn't even get through the sadness of even thinking about her going. I can't even imagine the pain you have gone through, considering you were probably a very young child back then...

All of the drama aside, @AppleLord I hope heaven is a good place and shall she rest in peace. 🙏🕊️

Anyways, this may not be report-worthy but we should take note that AppleLord has PTSD from losing his mother and tell @SlendVeny to never make those types of jokes against him ever again.

Yes, "your mom" jokes and all that is meant for banter but provoking trauma is something extremely serious.

Reporting @Georredannea15 For These two, comments.
Some context.

Me disagreeing with the thread due to Fujiwara having present some very good points why it should be removed and is currently being in a already ""active"" CRT from her,

Me
No, hard disagree. Just wait till Fuji deals with this problem.
Him
Dude, the bad news for you is no one's gonna wait for Fuji and her decisions. So instead of desperately going into "come on fuji, come here and do something about it" mode and refusing "just to refuse", share your thoughts about why you disagree. Or don't share
Me
Simple, kratos killing the undead creatures in specific way, either bypassing their immortality or damaging them beyond what they can recover/regenerate from, is not any form of immortality negation, nor regeneration negation.
Him
Then tell me, what is it?

Uh, let me guess. So manipulating fate is not really a fate manipulation according to you, right? Just like permanently killing immortal beings is not immortality negation...🤡

Now while this is nothing major, him treating a person disgareeing with him and interacting for the first time with like this, is just plain disrespectful.
Not only dose he call me a clown on our first ever conversation, He is also questioning if I Even know basic ""scaling"" of the abilities I am arguing about.

Now even if i was wrong, their would still be no need to end it with a clown emoji.

Anyways, this may not be report-worthy but we should take note that AppleLord has PTSD from losing his mother and tell @SlendVeny to never make those types of jokes against him ever again.

Yes, "your mom" jokes and all that is meant for banter but provoking trauma is something extremely serious.
I do want to state that I have the intelligence of a half-dead goldfish, so there's a slight chance I'll slip up, but I'll try to remember this.

Last edited:
I think it's pretty easy to tell its a joke by all caps
😭😭😭

Anyways, my friend @Chaotic_Existentialist is just making goofy shitposting jokes in RVRT. However, since ppl here have my Discord I still have to make myself clear just in case this goes wrong. Just letting everyone know he didn't try to deliberately defame me.

As with any other instance, a report of a staff member goes to HR, not to the RVR. And for that matter, we don't take uncontextualised off-site comments seriously by themselves.

Also, don't use the RVR to promote a Discord server, for god's sake. You should all know better.

As with any other instance, a report of a staff member goes to HR, not to the RVR. And for that matter, we don't take uncontextualised off-site comments seriously by themselves.

Also, don't use the RVR to promote a Discord server, for god's sake. You should all know better.
was asked to put it up so

also hello

I agree with DarkGrath, friends or not, joking/shitposting on RVR is against the rules. You should all know better. Especially if you're staff, I'd at least expect you to call them out and be the first one to remind them that we do not allow silly posts on RVR. And that regular users aren't allowed to have small talks on the thread and only allowed to either report serious reports or clarify context if there is either a misunderstanding. Or asked to testify in self defense or overview of a banned user's history in case an appeal is a bad idea.

I agree with DarkGrath, friends or not, joking/shitposting on RVR is against the rules. You should all know better. Especially if you're staff, I'd at least expect you to call them out and be the first one to remind them that we do not allow silly posts on RVR.
I already did in Discord PMs. What happened was sudden and I didn't even know.

Reporting @darkphantom9805 for his conduct on this thread. Feel free to read the whole thing. The short of it is that he proposed that Boros's Meteoric Burst being an amp that's far beyond his limits and destroys his body in the process should naturally make it an at least 2x amp, even without a direct statement. I responded by saying that our standards go against this, and that lead to a back and forth involving him saying things like:
You don’t care for on screen feats??? good to know if you don’t accept blatant on screen feats then you shouldn’t even be on this site trying to argue
Again if you don’t accept on screen blatant feats then you shouldn’t be on this site as nobody will take you seriously
Bud scared to tag me because I shredded your argument and exposed you for not accepting on screen feats making you lose any credibility in this thread

On screen feats backed up by statements = me right you wrong mental gymnastics won’t change that this site has already accepted saitama growth despite 0 statements and even said it’s a lowball meaning boros is no different
Keep in mind, the "ignoring blatant feats" was just his argumentation of "it's an amp far beyond limits so it should be at least 2x even without a statement"

Last edited:
Reporting @darkphantom9805 for his conduct on this thread. Feel free to read the whole thing. The short of it is that he proposed that Boros's Meteoric Burst being an amp that's far beyond his limits and destroys his body in the process should naturally make it an at least 2x amp, even without a direct statement. I responded by saying that our standards go against this, and that lead to a back and forth involving him saying things like:
Reporting me because I called you out for talking about me but won’t tag me really lol

Nothing I said goes against it because on screen feats is always taken more then statements actually the number 1 thing in any debate or scaling is on screen feats statements are next

Anyway saitama multiplier shows this site actually supports me

Keep in mind, the "ignoring blatant feats" was just his argumentation of "it's an amp far beyond limits so it should be at least 2x even without a statement"
Also why lie people can go back and see the threads themselves I said statement + on screen feats I’m talking about multiple pieces of evidence to support my claim not 1 single thing like you claiming

Reporting me because I called you out for talking about me but won’t tag me really lol

Nothing I said goes against it because on screen feats is always taken more then statements actually the number 1 thing in any debate or scaling is on screen feats statements are next

Anyway saitama shows this site actually supports me
Not making things any better for yourself, not to mention I did tag you here

If you're defending yourself, feel free, but I don't think this helps at all. Not to mention, multipliers verbatim have to be stated, which you ignored. This will be my last comment so as to not clog the thread. I'll defer to the staff from here on out

He did tag you.

He is being overly rude, and I don't support that sort of mindset seeping in from more unruly places, although the case still seems minor. I'd accept a warning, although even that is on the heavier end. Shall wait for what others think.

Agreed, he very clearly isn't arguing in good faith. @darkphantom9805, you cannot simply infer specific multiplier values like "2x" from vague statements like "went beyond his limits" or "massive difference because he statued him."

This was explained and affirmed by multiple staff members, and from there all you did was repeat yourself and strawman Clover by accusing him of "not caring about on-panel feats." This is not a productive way to have a discussion, and our site standards are clear on this. You are in the wrong here, both in terms of the content of your argument as well as how you treated those who disagreed with you during the discussion. You need to refrain from this type of behavior.

Not making things any better for yourself, not to mention I did tag you here

If you're defending yourself, feel free, but I don't think this helps at all. Not to mention, multipliers verbatim have to be stated, which you ignored. This will be my last comment so as to not clog the thread. I'll defer to the staff from here on out
He did tag you.

He is being overly rude, and I don't support that sort of mindset seeping in from more unruly places, although the case still seems minor. I'd accept a warning, although even that is on the heavier end. Shall wait for what others think.
He didn’t tag me bruh he exclusively called me out I said something about because he didn’t reply that call out to me

anyway nothing I’m doing is wrong I have onscreen feats + statement to support me so him lying isn’t going to help is case because if you read the thread I’m not saying 1 statement is enough I’m saying statement backed up by sheer feats is

Agreed, he very clearly isn't arguing in good faith. @darkphantom9805, you cannot simply infer specific multiplier values like "2x" from vague statements like "went beyond his limits" or "massive difference because he statued him."
That is good faith on screen feats + statement = me right it’s not because vague statement the site has a speed value for a statue/blitz and it’s more then x2 especially in opm boros did that meaning x2 is a lowball

Which is clearly not the point, Clover is clearly going by the wiki standards which your own arguments does not quite support at all. And also, it is not cool for you to start acting so toxicly smug as if it you get you anywhere.

But I'm all in for a hard warning.

Alright show me where in the wiki on screen feats and statements can’t be used ill wait

Anyway saitama multiplier shows this site actually supports me

Also why lie people can go back and see the threads themselves I said statement + on screen feats I’m talking about multiple pieces of evidence to support my claim not 1 single thing like you claiming
Which is clearly not the point, Clover is clearly going by the wiki standards which your own arguments does not quite support at all. And also, it is not cool for you to start acting so toxicly smug as if it you get you anywhere.

But I'm all in for a hard warning.

He didn’t tag me bruh he exclusively called me out I said something about because he didn’t reply that call out to me

anyway nothing I’m doing is wrong I have onscreen feats + statement to support me so him lying isn’t going to help is case because if you read the thread I’m not saying 1 statement is enough I’m saying statement backed up by sheer feats is
His commenting that uses the "@" symbol followed by your username is tagging you.

Moreover, you do not have onscreen feats and statement to support you. You made an inference from them that isn't supported by the content of the scans and statements. You're now accusing Clover of lying, when all he really did is explain that factually the evidence you are relying on is insufficient to reach the conclusion you're advocating for. This is inappropriate, Clover is correct here.
That is good faith on screen feats + statement = me right it’s not because vague statement the site has a speed value for a statue/blitz and it’s more then x2 especially in opm boros did that meaning x2 is a lowball
Damage3245 already addressed this:
Clover is correct. Boros boosting his movements with energy isn't necessarily the same thing as him applying an energy bullet over his strikes and therefore doubling his AP.

His commenting that uses the "@" symbol followed by your username is tagging you.

Moreover, you do not have onscreen feats and statement to support you. You made an inference from them that isn't supported by the content of the scans and statements. You're now accusing Clover of lying, when all he really did is explain that factually the evidence you are relying on is insufficient to reach the conclusion you're advocating for. This is inappropriate, Clover is correct here.
The exact one I replied to is him not tagging me bruh do I have to screen shot for you or something? literally called just me out didn’t reply to me with that so i replied to him on the exact line

Moreover I do have on screen feats and statement to support me the feats I haven’t posted scans but I stated what they were because I already assumed everyone in the thread has read opm meaning the know the feat I talked about

he is lying because he stated I said because this 1 single statement means it’s x2 when I said multiple times that multiple statements + feats = at least x2 means I’m right meaning yes he purposely left out stuff which is called lying especially if he’s reporting me he needs to at least not leave stuff out that he knows isn’t true

he is lying because he stated I said because this 1 single statement means it’s x2 when I said multiple times that multiple statements + feats = at least x2 means I’m right meaning yes he purposely left out stuff which is called lying
You're still wrong. If there's no "2x stronger" statement, it doesn't matter what kinds of other stuff you have. The fact that you're just doubling down on something like this is only making things worse for you

Back