• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

As I said elsewhere, my impression is that JTGamer96 is a well-intentioned member who is genuinely trying his best, but that his neurodiverse mentality makes it very difficult for him to handle social drama, hostility, and emotional or social complexity. I have been there myself, and no, people with these types of mental handicaps are very seldom trying to be difficult deliberately, so I would much prefer if we try to be kind, patient, and considerate to him to calm him down and explain things unless he turns into a serious problem.

I have talked with him in private now, and he has promised to try to not cause any more drama.

This definitely does not seem to be an ill-intended member, just a nice but rather helpless one, and I want us to try to be kind and welcoming to people who just need some help and understanding.
Thank you.

No problem. 🙏❤️

I do not want us to be overly harsh towards well-intentioned neurodiverse people who have genuine problems understanding and processing social information, as it would likely cause you to feel rejected and like nothing you do is good enough, and that you are unable to properly fit in no matter how hard you try.

However, you all obviously still need to make a genuine continuous effort to do your best to not cause any problems.

No problem. 🙏❤️

I do not want us to be overly harsh towards well-intentioned neurodiverse people who have genuine problems understanding and processing social information, as it would likely cause you to feel rejected and like nothing you do is good enough, and that you are unable to properly fit in no matter how hard you try.

However, you all obviously still need to make a genuine continuous effort to do your best to not cause any problems.
Understood

Made a private message thread with me and KLOL that eventually degenerated into him acting aggressive and guilt-trippy.
I would like to ask him to take this off Imgur, though, please. I find it pretty offensive that he posted a screenshot of me speaking in a private message, and I'm afraid someone might use the avatar I made.

I've had people on Facebook and YouTube use the art I made myself and it's pretty offensive.

I don't like people stealing the art I made.

Last edited:
I would like to ask him to take this off Imgur, though, please. I find it pretty offensive that he posted a screenshot of me speaking in a private message, and I'm afraid someone might use the avatar I made.
Considering you delete a lot of comments, taking images of what you said to prove a claim is resonable.

afraid someone might use the avatar I made.
I promise you that no one is going to use a moderately compressed JPG image of your avatar as their user handle unless it's to deliberate troll you.

This definitely does not seem to be an ill-intentioned member, just a nice but rather helpless one
You can try your hardest to improve, which is fine, but multiple moderators have clearly told them to drop it and move on and they're not doing that. Eventually it'll lead to a problem.

Considering you delete a lot of comments, taking images of what you said to prove a claim is resonable.
I promise you that no one is going to use a moderately compressed JPG image of your avatar as their user handle unless it's to deliberate troll you.
Hey, this is more than just a "moderately compressed JPG image"; it's an avatar I spent several hours making with AI and editing in Clip Studio and Photoshop, and I don't approve of those who upload or repost it anywhere without my permission. People have used my Facebook and YouTube avatars that I've made just to troll me when I was making content for my channel back in the day, so I don't trust anyone who says that they won't use this.

Last edited:
Hey, I don't want anyone reposting an avatar I spent several hours making with AI and editing in Clip Studio and Photoshop without my permission! People have used my Facebook and YouTube avatars that I've made just to troll me when I was making content for my channel back in the day, so I don't trust anyone who says that they won't use this.
Dude, do you really think anyone has the time or the need to repost an artwork of yours? That's Facebook and YouTube, this is VSB and you don't have to make demands on Qawsedf about anything and most likely no one knows what art you are even talking about since the vast majority don't care.

Drop the topic already.

Dude, do you really think anyone has the time or the need to repost an artwork of yours? That's Facebook and YouTube, this is VSB and you don't have to make demands on Qawsedf about anything and most likely no one knows what art you are even talking about since the vast majority don't care.

Drop the topic already.
Well, I do care; it's my artwork after all!

Last edited:
Hey, this is more than just a "moderately compressed JPG image"; it's an avatar
I was talking about the screenshots, not your artwork.

Well, I do care; it's my artwork after all.
Your intellectual copyright is not infringed upon with a screenshot. For the topic this my recommendation to you is to just drop the tissue and move on.

I was talking about the screenshots, not your artwork.
Your intellectual copyright is not infringed upon with a screenshot. For the topic this my recommendation to you is to just drop the tissue and move on.
Very well, then; I suppose I'm fine with it.

Thank you for trying to help, Armorchompy. 🙏❤️

Also, as others here have said, there is no real problem here, JTGamer96, so please stop posting irrelevant issues in our rule-violation reports thread. 🙏

I cropped the imgur gallery, now it's just your posts, without the avatar.
Thank you for trying to help, Armorchompy. 🙏❤️

Also, as others here have said, there is no real problem here, JTGamer96, so please stop posting irrelevant issues in our rule-violation reports thread. 🙏
Thank you; now, it's fine. But please... don't ever upload my artwork without my permission again! I do take my work pretty seriously as a graphic designer and artist, after all.

Last edited:
@JTGamer96

Our staff members have talked in private about the drama that you were involved in here during the last few days, and although we do not think that you are malicious, and none of us, including Armorchompy and KLOL506, resent or are angry at you, your conduct has still been extremely stressful for Armorchompy and possibly others.

As such we have decided to ban you for one month, so you take the issue of making a serious continuous effort to improve your behaviour here seriously.

In the future, please try to be less insistent when it comes to contacting our members and trying to get their opinions on topics.

I agree about that this is very inappropriate behaviour.

@Vietthai96

What do you have to say for yourself?
To be honest here, i don't know if.....eh..........................threaten to downgrade DB mean................eh...............................a serious threat???, it not like i gonna do it anyway but.., i mean, i'm not really threaten his life or something, i just get angry because despite i said to him multiple times off-site that stop bringing DB or DBH in almost every thread he comment, people could get the wrong ideas but he not listen. But well, since we come down to this, i sincerely apologize for my behavior then, my bad, and i can't control my anger at that moment (coupled with real life problem i facing now), but if a ban is in order, then well, i have nothing to say, i need to take responsible for my own action then.....

Still
But I was attacked by @Vietthai96 with your education which is no longer very good, I will report this, as this is not good for vsbttles and besides threatening me with endless demotions
Seriously, what with my education is no longer very good, and when did i threatened you endlessly??????

Edit: it close to midnight in my timezone so i need to prepare for my sleep soon, so i can't really comment for a considerate amount of time if anything related to me and @LuffyRuffy46307 report happen in the meantime, really sorry about that

Last edited:
Also, a permanently banned member wonders if he can be allowed to come back after he has currently been blocked for a year:

Thanks for raising this, i appreciate this. Also am just working here as a medium, since he possibly cannot convey his msg, he wants me to convey on behalf of him.
Yeah, @SparxGaming12 (cannot be tagged possibly, dunno how it works for banned members), he was banned for being a troll who kept repeating himself in one Pokemon thread of his iirc and claiming things like "Pokemon planet is infinite in size and is multiversal since it has been stated to contain infinite Pokemons and have wormholes", which was actually just a flowery language, in start he seemed clueless but later on he just started cursing and insulting wiki and other ppls and denied to acknowledge how our site and tiering system works. So yeah that was his part. @ImmortalDread may know better as she was there as well. I don't much remember more detail than this.
I won't defend him neither am interested in defending, i will just tell him whatever the decision will be.
I know little about the Sparx person, but if he's matured, I suppose him coming back might be fine.
Thnx for responding.
He is asking me if there's anyway, by which he can himself contact someone here.
He can contact DDM or Ant on community Central.

Or if you're comfortable with it, you yourself can deliver his message here in RVR since his trail is going on atm and it gonna take a while if he wanna get things done himself via convo on community Central.
I have no problem by working as a medium between him and mods, and yeah I think it will be much more efficient if i directly convey his msg here.
What do other staff members here think?
So, can we plz, talk about @SparxGaming12 if people don't mind.
Okay.

So about this then...

Well, since Vietthai apologised, I think that it is probably fine.
I don't know if my testimony is worth much but as someone who participated and watched the Danny Phantom CRT @Vietthai96 has done nothing but made helpful contributions to it while giving feedback as well, meanwhile aside from "I agree" @LuffyRuffy46307 only contribution to that CRT was a blatant non-sequitur about Dragon ball (something he has done in the past) which only serves to help fuel the negative perception of Dragon Ball supporters on the wiki and hurt the supporters who are trying to prove those perceptions false, which caused Vietthai to make that understandably heated but aggressive response on LuffyRuffy's wall. Everything else was blown out of proportions.

An overall harmless situation that a simple apology can remedied but a little more debate tact from LuffyRuffy in the future would go a long way.

Last edited:
I don't know if my testimony is worth much but as someone who participated and watched the Danny Phantom CRT @Vietthai96 has done nothing but made helpful contributions to it while giving feedback meanwhile aside from "I agree" @LuffyRuffy46307 only contribution to that CRT was a blatant non-sequitur about Dragon ball (something he has done in the past) which only serves to help fuel the negative perception of Dragon Ball supporters on the wiki and hurt the supporters who are trying to prove those perceptions false, which caused Vietthai to make that understandably heated but aggressive response on LuffyRuffy's wall. Everything else was blown out of proportions.

An overall harmless situation that a simple apology can remedy but a little more debate tact from LuffyRuffy in the future would go a long way.
If it were you, would like it? I bet not, I didn't do anything to make him aggressive and tell me to shut up.

Serious? Does someone tell others to shut up and invade someone's privacy and that's all? On top of that, are there people defending him?
look like i need to say something, that tell you to shut up is an aggressive behavior from me which i apologize and i will accept all the consequences that come with it, but i don't think make a private message to you is an invasion to your privacy because all the contents of that message is just, please stop bringing DB everytime you can when you comment on a thread, sure the aggressive part is my bad, but just that

This.

Also unrelated, but I wanna add that Luffy has acted aggressively more than once and has started unnecessary chaos between DB and other verses' supporters (like SS, @Hasty12345 can attest)
What does this have to do with now? This has nothing to do with what happened, I see that many are defending it, but I bet if it were them in the place this wouldn't be acceptable.

look like i need to say something, that tell you to shut up is an aggressive behavior from me which i apologize and i will accepted all the consequences that come with it, but i don't think make a private message to you is an invasion to your privacy
Right, I don't apologize for that, because I've never invaded someone's privacy to shut them up or threaten me, that's totally unnecessary and dishonest.

look like i need to say something, that tell you to shut up is an aggressive behavior from me which i apologize and i will accept all the consequences that come with it, but i don't think make a private message to you is an invasion to your privacy because all the contents of that message is just, please stop bringing DB everytime you can when you comment on a thread, sure the aggressive part is my bad, but just that
I think that this seems to mostly make sense.

Anyway, I do not think that we need to talk further here about this issue, as it does not seem serious.

Should we focus on this instead now?

Back