• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

JTGamer has been extremely stubborn and has often straight-up ignored instructions (that he asked us for) to do whatever he thought was right, only to get upset when we rejected those calculations that we'd already told him were wrong. He's insistent, stubborn, sometimes impatient to the point of absurdity (I cannot count the amount of times he's gone "well??" minutes after a post, like he expected me to immediately be there to answer). I also have my suspicions regarding his honesty given that all of the times he gets a calculation wrong it's always in ways that inflate the results immensely, though this is not something I would report him over.

KLOL and I haven't snapped at him for no reasons. He's been doing this for years.
And look, I'm not trying to ignore your instructions nor am I doing what I think is right; I'm just trying to make sure I followed them correctly. And whenever you use language or words like that, it gives me the impression you're snapping at me.

Last edited:
I have already told him not to pester me countless times regarding some of the calcs he has shown to me, as I have explained that they are far too much above my paygrade, yet he keeps insistently asking me over and over and over again without stopping. Immaturity and cluelessness are not valid excuses to pester and harass someone like this, period.

The all caps situation was me being clearly frustrated, but I would argue strongly that it was justified because of the constant pestering he has done to me and other staff at large about feats we simply don't want to get involved with because more skilled members than us can handle it (And they would promptly reject his calculations anyway because of how strict our standards are). Once or twice is understandable, but multiple times in a row without even bothering to read the standards and understand it themselves? Then we have a problem.
JTGamer has been extremely stubborn and has often straight-up ignored instructions (that he asked us for) to do whatever he thought was right, only to get upset when we rejected those calculations that we'd already told him were wrong. He's insistent, stubborn, sometimes impatient to the point of absurdity (I cannot count the amount of times he's gone "well??" minutes after a post, like he expected me to immediately be there to answer). I also have my suspicions regarding his honesty given that all of the times he gets a calculation wrong it's always in ways that inflate the results immensely, though this is not something I would report him over.

KLOL and I haven't snapped at him for no reasons. He's been doing this for years.
Okay. Noted. That seems understandable then. Thank you for helping out. 🙏

Arcker123 apologised here afterwards, but posted a very vulgar attack message against Damage3245, that Damage did not consider to be a joke, so I suppose that a block of 2 weeks or so might be in order.
Two weeks is fine with me. I do not want a harsh punishment for this case.
Okay. Thank you for your reply. 🙏

Is a two weeks block acceptable for our other staff members here?
So about this...

Also, a permanently banned member wonders if he can be allowed to come back after he has currently been blocked for a year:

Yeah, @SparxGaming12 (cannot be tagged possibly, dunno how it works for banned members), he was banned for being a troll who kept repeating himself in one Pokemon thread of his iirc and claiming things like "Pokemon planet is infinite in size and is multiversal since it has been stated to contain infinite Pokemons and have wormholes", which was actually just a flowery language, in start he seemed clueless but later on he just started cursing and insulting wiki and other ppls and denied to acknowledge how our site and tiering system works. So yeah that was his part. @ImmortalDread may know better as she was there as well. I don't much remember more detail than this.

Last edited:
Yeah, @SparxGaming12 (cannot be tagged possibly, dunno how it works for banned members), he was banned for being a troll who kept repeating himself in one Pokemon thread of his iirc, in start he seemed clueless but later on he just started cursing and insulting wiki and other ppls and denied to acknowledge how our site and tiering system works. So yeah that was his part. @ImmortalDread may know better as she was there as well. I don't much remember more detail than this.
I won't defend him neither am interested in defending, i will just tell him whatever the decision will be.

I know little about the Sparx person, but if he's matured, I suppose him coming back might be fine.

wanted to report user @Rakih_Elyan for using abusive words like sucking **** and being overly aggressive in multiple threads
User @Zexer was also giving a ban from an admin because of this not too long ago
These are the awful statements mentioned however he is like this in most threads this isnt the first.
Yeah, that is more vulgar than what we usually allow. Telling close friends that privately, but if there's no evidence for someone being comfortable with that, it should be avoided. Plus this forum is PG-13 as the upper limit for what we allow regarding vulgar language. A strict warning at least and at worst a short ban; I lean toward the former unless there is proof he has gotten warnings.
This user vandalized Byakuya and Senjumaru’s profiles. I’ve already reverted the changes.
I normally support a ban, but I might have gotten behind on Bleach scaling and I know some characters had those stats. So a warning for now?

Yeah, that is more vulgar than what we usually allow. Telling close friends that privately, but if there's no evidence for someone being comfortable with that, it should be avoided. Plus this forum is PG-13 as the upper limit for what we allow regarding vulgar language. A strict warning at least and at worst a short ban; I lean toward the former unless there is proof he has gotten warnings.
The former, yeah he haven't been warned before, thanks for the help with making the forum a breathable space

Thnx for responding.
He is asking me if there's anyway, by which he can himself contact someone here.
He can contact DDM or Ant on community Central.

Or if you're comfortable with it, you yourself can deliver his message here in RVR since his trail is going on atm and it gonna take a while if he wanna get things done himself via convo on community Central.

I know little about the Sparx person, but if he's matured, I suppose him coming back might be fine.
What do other staff members here think?
A strict warning seems sufficient for the moment, yes.
I normally support a ban, but I might have gotten behind on Bleach scaling and I know some characters had those stats. So a warning for now?
A warning message is sufficient for the moment, yes. The member in question seems clueless rather than malicious.

sorry to bother

just to point out that his reply was to apologies, after damage told him to take his time to reply.
Ah. I'd presumed he'd wanted to offer some defense, wasn't aware the apology was what he had been referring to. Alright, my bad then.

This comment by JTGamer was completely unwarranted and uncalled for.
If it's getting reported, I should provide context that after attempting to report me here, JT has:
  • Went on several HR members' walls to complain about KLOL and my own behavior (not unfair from his perspective, this part. Also I think the posts have been deleted? Because I have links to them but they're broken now)
  • Repeatedly bothered me on my own wall
  • Constantly whined about me getting his calc removed in the thread (some messages have been deleted but it's just him constantly complaining and trying to guilt-trip me).
  • Made a private message thread with me and KLOL that eventually degenerated into him acting aggressive and guilt-trippy.
He's been pretty obsessive in a very irritating way these days.

If it's getting reported, I should provide context that after attempting to report me here, JT has:
  • Went on several HR members' walls to complain about KLOL and my own behavior (not unfair from his perspective, this part. Also I think the posts have been deleted? Because I have links to them but they're broken now)
  • Constantly whined about me getting his calc removed in the thread (some messages have been deleted but it's just him constantly complaining and trying to guilt-trip me).
  • Made a private message thread with me and KLOL that eventually degenerated into him acting aggressive and guilt-trippy.
I tried to apologize in that private message, but you just wouldn't accept it. I feel like you don't forgive me.

I only wanted to make things right with you; I didn't intend to guilt-trip you. I don't hate you at all; I just feel like you don't forgive me for all I did to bug you when it came to calculations. I'm sorry for bugging you.

Last edited:
I only wanted to make things right with you; I didn't intend to guilt-trip you. I don't hate you at all; I just feel like you don't forgive me for all I did to bug you when it came to calculations. I'm sorry for bugging you.
I'm not sure how to reconcile you claiming to not hate Armorchompy here with you leaving two messages on Armorchompy's wall saying that you hate him.

I only hated him because I thought he never forgived me. I regret everything I did, but I know I can't be forgived. I know you all want to ban me from this wiki; I've done a lot of unhelpful things and a lot of damage to it. So I will accept the punishment if that's what I have to do. I'm sorry to everyone I hurt and all the damage I did.

Last edited:
As I said elsewhere, my impression is that JTGamer96 is a well-intentioned member who is genuinely trying his best, but that his neurodiverse mentality makes it very difficult for him to handle social drama, hostility, and emotional or social complexity. I have been there myself, and no, people with these types of mental handicaps are very seldom trying to be difficult deliberately, so I would much prefer if we try to be kind, patient, and considerate to him to calm him down and explain things unless he turns into a serious problem.

I have talked with him in private now, and he has promised to try to not cause any more drama.

This definitely does not seem to be an ill-intentioned member, just a nice but rather helpless one, and I want us to try to be kind and welcoming to people who just need some help and understanding.

Last edited:
Back